Feedback Dye Hard

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Mar 30, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

If you're at level 3 for the Confectioner, start making Roasted Olive and Garlie Pesto. Your givers will offer 25% more EP/TEP when you use it, and if you have a couple of high-level givers the points can really add up fast! It's helping me level up right now. :)

sanddollar15 and Brookeham like this.
  2. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

@rivak ,

Roasted garlic and olive pesto: EP/TEP bonus for your giver +25% for 8h
    Easter marmalade: EP/TEP bonus +30% for 12h
    Spring wreath: EP/TEP bonus +30% for 12h

Also, you can buy other buffs for much less in the market than roasted garlic and olive pesto. Up to you. :)

baw815 and BlackCaviar like this.
  3. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

Event almost finished. I obviously missed the point of the game play as I have completed almost 50 games and not even halfway to the cloud row.

fadifarm likes this.
  4. fadifarm

fadifarm Forum Apprentice

you are correct.
    add to that, they use to put out good offers for buying BB with additional power feed or all harvest helpers for 2 or 3 months.
    i seriously think that spending money on this game is like paying alimony for a wife that i hate, you pay but get nothing in return.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.