Dye Hard

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -shahrzad-20, Mar 30, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

Giving it a miss. Too complicated, too much hard work.

2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Can't see your image there sharzad, sorry. o_O

Been thinking about it but I can't explain it ... sort of like laying the card pattern over the grid and whatever comes out at the end, with all the different scores, that is your total. I played on my baby farms but I am saving this farm's games till I have a better idea ... :p

FrootloopGrove and EssaB like this.
  3. EssaB

EssaB Junior Expert

As near as I can figure, it's like a multi-layer game of Tetris. You try to get eggs in the open spots, and then overlap the eggs with different colors. The directions are meaningless.

I'm only trying to get some Season Points/Tokens, so I don't care how far I get. The cloudrow is worthless, and the prizes aren't inspiring.

4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

That's what I was trying to say ,,, sort of! xD
    I am the same, EssaB. Do what I can and when I start to get bored (or is that board lol!) of the mini-game, I will stop. :music:

5. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

Not interested! I do want to complete this season because I will get a couple of things I don't have yet, but I can do that without these points! Have fun and good luck to all who are going for it!

6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Well, I think I'll be opening my baby farms this morning to give this game a test...Thanks all for the heads up!

I am the dumbunny...how and I mean seriously, HOW do you "draw a card"? Nothing I do produces any action whatsoever...

Edited to add: Nevermind. I finally got the upper box to give me a "card"...yeesh. Why does everything have to be so hard some days?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  7. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Thanks shahrzad for the thread.

Not interested about the cloud row. I calculated the % per day. It came about 16.66 or something like that. I am not interested.

How much ever I tried reading the FAQ about how the mini game works, I cannot make out a thing. So trying to learn it the trial and error way. Just doing the event for the season points. It makes leveling up in the season easy.

FrootloopGrove and sanddollar15 like this.
  8. happycallie

happycallie Forum Great Master

Had 2 fields of Hydrangea and was surprised that I only got 92 Gadgets. I don't know about that amounts seems low.
    Don't know how others made out. I will give this a try .
    happycallie

FrootloopGrove and ç.çiftçi like this.
  9. racheliz

racheliz Forum Inhabitant

I got 82 from two fields of Reed. Not great.
    After 5 games with 902 points I can't figure out this game at all. I've no idea what I should be aiming for or why it suddenly ends unexpectedly. Can anyone help? :eek:

10. -shahrzad-20

-shahrzad-20 Someday Author

Each game consists of 10 decks of cards to be placed.

[​IMG]

I always choose to place the first deck card on the bottom right corner.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Note: After 25 games have been played, an additional card selection will appear so you have additional options to choose from.
    However, a maximum of 10 decks of cards remain to be placed.

FrootloopGrove, Sue46, EssaB and 2 others like this.
  11. racheliz

racheliz Forum Inhabitant

Thanks -shahrzad- that's very helpful. :D
    I think we just need to complete as many eggs as possible with any color combination. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

FrootloopGrove, Sue46 and EssaB like this.
  12. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

as many eggs as you can - try to get a 1-2-3 color combo, but any completed egg in any color combo is better than no egg.

WHY does the timer count down when we are done it is showing us our results? Anyone have any idea?

13. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I'm not faring so well. I don't seem to be able to sign into the game via Firefox. I can get in via Chrome but game play in Chrome is a nightmare. At this point I just shoved what plants I've been able to grow into comfort fields with SG. I'll just grow plants for now until I can get back in via Firefox.

I got my 2nd dose of the vaccine today as well and my left arm is killing me already. If it's anything like the first dose was I might not be up for doing anything tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone whose trying this crazy event!

FrootloopGrove, goddes, Sue46 and 4 others like this.
  14. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Upon further contemplation, I think I will not put much effort into this event. No poo, no SG, no SSG, just water and whatever levels I make, great. I may even decide to not participate at all, I don't know. I took a look at the numbers requirements for this event and the last one. Last event we needed 41,385 crops and 2848 drops just to get the Piccolo boxes, and we had all 3 mainland fields to work with. This event, we have the same number of days in the event, only 2 fields, the crop is only an hour faster, and we need 47,320 of them. o_O That's 5935 more crops on less land in the same amount of time. On top of that, they've unleashed the drop rat, and drops are horrible. Good thing we only need 1040. -.- Methinks BP thinks we're stupid and won't notice there's no way to do this without spending real money. >:(

Feel better, Clash! I've heard the shots can knock you off your feet, but at least it's temporary.

FrootloopGrove, Sue46, goddes and 3 others like this.
  15. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I think my DH and I got lucky - we had almost no reaction save for a sore arm on the second shot. I had a little bit of weirdness the first shot (metallic taste in my mouth for several hours). I'm just happy to hear you got your vaccinations! Feel better.

Okay, back to the game. The, um, "bluebird of happiness" is visiting my farms. Absolutely too cute and I'm hoping he doesn't stick around long.

Still not sure why the timer on the event results pop up window...but I finally figured out that it doesn't matter if you don't have an egg in the box - the dyes go in the box and when you plop an egg in the box the dyes go on the egg.

16. EssaB

EssaB Junior Expert

Definitely better than some of the prior April Fool gags the game has played, but that one strutting dance he does is oddly unsettling.
    Yeah, that timer is still throwing me for a loop. I can't find anything in the FAQ about it, but that thing is so badly written I wouldn't be surprised if I missed it.

You also get a bonus if you finish more than one egg with the same card.

FrootloopGrove and Mooboy like this.
  17. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

This is the first time I have witnessed this event. Swallow caught 35 times. I found it fun as it gives small gifts. : =)

18. EssaB

EssaB Junior Expert

He gives gifts! That is a nice change from the usual pranks.

19. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Bird is nice!:D A better than usual prank!

FrootloopGrove, Sue46, baw815 and 3 others like this.
  20. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Great Master

This has nothing to do with the event but is anyone chasing birds around?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.