Dye Hard

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -shahrzad-20, Mar 30, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I had a rethink about this event, not gunning for givers nor Cloud Row

But at least do 24 Mini Games to get Eggshell Bunny, Complete my Rabbit Breeding Quest, save some Power feeds towards other pending breeding quests

At least some Season Points help me with some Season Rewards

i have not tried the Mini Game yet as need to work it out as it like a game of Tetris, The Points we can gain is slightly complex to grasp how to get as many points as we can

As regarding to these Event Givers we are not able to benefit using Buff Boosters on Givers placed in the Shipwreck or in The Park

2. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

That's all I am doing, the 24 games. Not worth the struggle for the rest in my opinion. :)

Nala777 and FrootloopGrove like this.
  3. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I am! I've caught him 82 times, and I've been told the prizes stop after you catch him 95 times. As soon as I do it'll be back to work for me. :)

4. happycallie

happycallie Forum Great Master

Hi I have clicked on the bird that is flying around and have not gotten any prize.
    Unless you all are talking about something different.
    Can you please tell what I am doing wrong ?
    happycallie

5. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

The rewards are given after a certain number of times you catch the bird - there's a reward after the fifth catch, then another reward after 6 more, etc up to the 95th catch: that's the last reward. Check out the Chit Chat section of the forum for more discussion. Have fun birding.

6. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Well I cannot see this going very far at all. I have played a whopping 10 games. My prize list score is 2000. Its so slow going getting the crops.
    The 2nd to last game gave all eggs and only a small number of dye vials, whilst the last one was the opposite, all eggs and only a few dyes at the end.
    I seriously dont know why I was upset that the cloud row is 720 hours to harvest, there is no hope of getting it anyway. My care factor at the moment is zero.
    I have to admit I am a little disappointed, I was looking forward to the Easter event.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
    Nala777, BoHoKaren, baw815 and 4 others like this.
  7. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I miss the old Easter Egg hunts! :cry:

I must admit that I think I have the hang of it now but it is very much down to luck rather than skill. I will do what I can, main target being the Easter Bunny (very hard to get those higher level critters from the earlier animals).:inlove:

8. RowSie

RowSie Regular

April's fool for you is my guess. Remember the year we got creepy crawlers everywhere?

9. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

This is the best I have ever been able to do.
    Points earned also depend on randomly received cards. Is it possible to earn the highest score in every mini-game with any method????

Well, then that's not fair.

[​IMG]

Also, anyone who completed 50 mini-games should have been able to get the cloud row.

I really wish someone on the game team could hear us.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  10. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

To any of my neighbors I'm sorry for not gifting but I'm having serious game issues. I can only access the game via Chrome but it freezes and has major graphics issues for me. I wasn't able to get in at all yesterday via any browser. Hopefully it will be sorted soon.

Happy Easter everyone just in case. :)

Nala777, BoHoKaren, Willow and 4 others like this.
  11. *WisdomTree*

Thanks to my auxiliary farms 8) :inlove:

[​IMG]

12. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Clash - have you tried downloading the Unity client and playing via that? It's not perfect, but considering the issues you're having with various browsers, I'd give it a try. I also have a theory about Unity. It's probably stupid, but I think Unity has a cache and when it fills up it quits working, and it must be a tiny cache because I get about half way through the morning's harvest and have to reboot.

As for getting the CR at 50 games - sometimes that's how it works. Sometimes it doesn't. This one, we gotta put in a lot of extra work...and for not much reward since it can only be harvested once a month. Seeing's how SL's farm missed the piccolo boxes on the last event, I'm trying to get the piccolo boxes (and the CR), but only on that farm. This farm and PM23 will be happy to get to 50 games and call it quits.

Nala777, FrootloopGrove and Sue46 like this.
  13. *WisdomTree*

@dumbunny , Thanks for informing us but honestly, I would love someone from the game team would answer my wish. :)

completely for free
    [​IMG]

14. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

If only...at least with Tetris you can flip it around and get a different angle. I'm playing as usual but not stressin'. I personally do not like this game. It's boring. It would be a little fun if we could at least spin it some and maybe come up with the best color selection combination. I actually didn't think about that until EssaB used the word Tetris That's MY Game.

I know we are to try and get three colors on an egg for the best points and the number of cards we get will change at will. NOt a fan.

I was the other day and had fun even thou you there were no more prizes and 95 catches. I caught Sonny ~175 times. He was everywhere. On the load screen, in the mill house, and any and all
    play-fields.
    xD:cry:xD:cry:xD

Ok, so that is what the Eggshell Bunny is...a breeding upgrade. I have been looking in my gives inventory reading the FAQs over and over THANK you Mooboy for ending my misery.

Yes, and I didn't care for that one.

Nala777, Willow and sanddollar15 like this.
  15. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

That's right about where Sewinglady's farm is, too. Averaging right around 200 points per game...got a long slog ahead. That's why this farm and the teenager farm are quitting after reaching 50 games.

16. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Got my Eggshell Bunny ... a little later than I wanted due to a breakdown of CAC! DOH! :p
    That was my target as to get anywhere decent in this event would mean more time and effort than I have on an Easter weekend!!! :wuerg:

Plus, I always aim to finish things and if I have no chance, I am not going to beat myself up about it, just go for what I want ... or miss it altogether. Does this mean I have cured my EOCD? :music:
    I hope you all get what you are aiming for! ;)

17. lottidah

lottidah Forum Great Master

Why at end of game does it say one card remaining? To me one card means your not done. I am still having trouble with this game. Mostly get 3 eggs although I always think more. My drop rate has gotten a lot worse. Total of 12 from the two fields which are only growing event crop. :(

18. *WisdomTree*

19. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

oh no! Wisdom tree! I hope you can eke out one more game and get the cloud row!

Sewinglady's farm got the cloud row yesterday afternoon (party wheel bonus). This farm and my teenager farm are done after this morning's harvest no matter what that yields. I'm over this event and moving on.

20. *WisdomTree*

I'll do it. Thank you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.