Dye Hard

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -shahrzad-20, Mar 30, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Commander of the Forum

Not a chance for me to get anywhere near the cloud row, even at my level.. What are they thinking about. Unobtainable comps turn people off rather than invite them to spend money.

2. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I'm finally able to use Firefox again, which is the only browser the game functions normally in. I've only been checking in once a day and basically just shoving the event plant into comfort fields. That was at least enough for me to play 16 games and score some season points. The game was very confusing to start and I agree we should have been able to rotate the cards.

I had not been planning on doing more than I did on this event so no great harm done.

3. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Got the eggshell bunny and a bit more. Glad I decided not to try for a finish, since I have to restart the client about every 10 to 15 minutes - the dreaded spinning flowers!

Clash - Pleased to see you got somewhere in the event.

4. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

[​IMG]

Finally over. Too much SG, SSG and time wasted. 1 General harvest bonus, CAC, +2 bonus (thanks to Jack O'Gift) and very expensive fertilizer ...
    This stubbornness makes me lose a lot.
    My goal was not CR, but piccolo boxes. CR was an extra bonus. :)
    Piccolo = my precioussssss :))

5. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Commander of the Forum

Wow well done you, I didn't think i was possible

6. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

For me, Unity was my cure. :(

12ss12, Solatido and Nala777 like this.
  7. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Mine too:(:(:cry::cry:

FrootloopGrove and 12ss12 like this.