Eager Beaver strategies

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by woody, Sep 8, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

Here are the basic minimum requirements for the personal levels:

Link to event FAQ: https://board-en.farmerama.com/index.php?threads/eager-beavers.20528/#post-106760
    Minimum farm level to participate: 73 (the level needed for beavers)
    Overall total for all levels: 549 Beaver

Level 1 -- 50000 CC

(gives 1 CAC, 60 pheromones, 1 event sticker and 150 X EP level)

Minimum requirements:
    120 Beaver @ 420cc each
    or 20 Albino @ 2500 cc each
    or 7 lumberjack @ 7000 cc + 3 regular beaver

Level 2 -- 55000 CC
    (gives 3 valentines pots, 2 XL toolboxes, 30 powerfeed, 175 CCs x your EP level)
    Minimum requirements:
    131 Beavers
    or 22 Albino
    or 7 lumberjack + 2 Albino + 3 regular beaver

Level 3 --60000 CC
    (gives 2 ZAC, 3 party spins, 30 Suzy Super grow, 225 CCs x your EP level)

143 Beaver
    or 24 Albino
    or 8 lumberjack + 1 Albino + 4 regular beaver

Level 4 -- 65000 CC
    45 PF, 1 giver -- "Table for 2", 250 x EP level, 150 BEP x Baha level
    155 Beaver
    or 26 Albino
    or 9 lumberjack + 5 regular beaver

Once you do the above, these totals will be added to the global count (per SS in general question forum), so the more people who finish, the better the chance we will ALL get the reward. (and there is only one pool, not many -- also per SS)

There will be a meter to the left that will show how close the global community is to reaching the goal. (also per SS)

Link to general Beaver FAQ: https://board-en.farmerama.com/index.php?threads/faq-beavers.1920/

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    SillyGuy, Willow, marumo247 and 4 others like this.
  2. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Great Master

For those don't want to use power feed for breeding (I just consider about this)
    LV 1 : 50000(120 basic beaver)
    LV 2 : 55000(131 basic beaver)
    LV 3 : 60000 (143 basic beaver)
    LV 4 : 65000 (155 basic beaver)
    Total 549 basic beaver, you could done the personal donation get all the personal reward
    I understand why the market price go up so crazy over 5000CCo_O

I had over 900 beaver stock. Thus I could don't do any breeding..
    thinking:p

edit: correct nos.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  3. 100keltic

100keltic Board Analyst

I am liking this already!
    Them numbers are sweet, as Neddy38 said no breeding needed just use some of the basic and will be all done with personal part, now i been reading the faq, and it is not being clear to me, is it better to donate coloured or basic to the global? I read every bit helps all so hey show me where to dump the bodies and the rest of my beavers are there ;)

4. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

There is no different to donate color or basic beaver. It all count on the CC value!
    keltic, see the screen middle on bottom. the green contribute button. you make donation here.

Although FAQ not state clear enough. I think after you finsihed all 4 LV, you cont'd donate willgo to global.
    I remember long time again there is also a similar global donation event. But at last the target could not be achieved. Under great disappointment & feedback of farmers. BP give us a proportional prize. Old palyer pls refer to cloud row page 3 the Victor's trophy. The original deco give bigger EP,since target fail. BP give us a small one which give us lessen EP.

Edit: change colors of text

Aetheria14 and 100keltic like this.
  5. woody

Sounds like everyone needs to not be shy about doing their part to get the trophy!!!

Anyone have any idea how many active players above level 73 there are here?

Aetheria14 likes this.
  6. 100keltic

100keltic Board Analyst

Gives a wave, Hi dnin21cent.

Thank-you,
    I am not all 1000's of beaver them stalls did not multiply well on my farm, but will throw the bodies I have left over and any I can make as the event goes on.

I hope the global number is better than that last game, I hope together the numbers can be nice and high.

Edit: I have never seen a list but level 85 here

Aetheria14 likes this.
  7. paor

paor Forum Apprentice

woody

Exact number of players above level 73 knows only BP and I am sure that they are not willing to share information with players community.
    Nevertheless, like dnin21cent says, it is very unlikely that the global donation will be achieved (not so sure that needed value is 21 125 000 000 CCs, or the values from each level must be cumulated, what on end mean value of aprox. 74 750 000 000 CCs).

I have enough beaver in barn to finish the personal donation, but will wait for BBD and gonna breed some.
    Considering global donation, dont know yet, if the progress will be available to players and I estimate that the goal can be achieved, then and only then Im gonna donate.

Aetheria14 likes this.
  8. Ladyjazzy

Ladyjazzy Forum Apprentice

if your not 73 + get bever out and sell them

Aetheria14 and 100keltic like this.
  9. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

If I understand this correctly as everyone completes their personal goal the totals are added to the global progress. If this is the case then I will just finish the event and wait to see how the global side does.
    I have tons of beavers ready and would be willing to....as Keltic says...throw the bodies in xD but only if there is some chance of making it.
    If I'm looking at this wrong someone please set me right.:oops:

tre-lo, SillyGuy, meba091 and 4 others like this.
  10. mrsed61

mrsed61 Forum Apprentice

If we all wait to see how the global side is going.............we might never finish. I'll be brave and start donating to the global as soon as I'm done with the personal side......there are only pretend beavers and it only took me months to get over 1000.

11. -poppyseed-

-poppyseed- Forum Connoisseur

That's how I understood it, too, JJ. I just wonder if the global level totals are cumulative, or separate. If each level is separate, then if 325,000 people complete all four personal goals, we'll meet the global requirements. That's pretty possible...I think. :oops:

SillyGuy, meba091, Aluntino and 2 others like this.
  12. 100keltic

100keltic Board Analyst

Braver farmer than meo_O I try to do this and I get all tangled up inn them strings of thoughts.....messy.....I try to avoid or at least throw out to dry on forum with help from better minds:p

Aetheria14, spotsbox and -poppyseed- like this.
  13. -poppyseed-

-poppyseed- Forum Connoisseur

xD Me, too! I'm just waiting on someone to come along and correct my math.:p

100keltic and Aetheria14 like this.
  14. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

My interpretation of that... is our donations don't count toward the global portion until AFTER we each complete the main/personal portion. I don't like that. I probably won't bother with the global. I'll just wait and see. I'll do the main/personal portion for sure, as usual. Even tho I'm not impressed with the rewards. Disappointed.
    How best to complete the main/personal portion is dependent on your supply of PF and willingness to use and/or purchase it. One can donate only basic, Level0, critters and not use up any PF at all. I'm still trying to decide how my PF v basic critters are best used. Right now I'm inclined to say... I'll donate the basic critters for the personal event and use my precious PF on other breeding's.

Yes, BP has a history of setting the bar pretty high for global contributions. I don't like what they've done in the past. Pretty sure I don't like this one either.

Those who get lost in thought, get lost because they are unaccustomed to being there. -- Anonymous
    It takes practice...

15. woody

If you are not level 73, you cannot buy or sell beaver. That is why the limit.

CaliChrome and Aetheria14 like this.
  16. Aetheria14

Aetheria14 Regular

If instead of donating base level beavers, you decide to breed, you will have a lot more to donate to the global pool. My first impression was the personal donations did not go into the global pool. The wording suggested the opposite to me. "In order to qualify for the global donations ... you need to complete the personal task steps as well." I am delighted to hear that the personal will be donated after they are completed as I think the prizes justify lots of players participating. Baby boom start immediately, so my plan is to breed immediately and thus have much more to contribute, especially if the skips are good. I think it will be helpful if everyone posts their progress and their rewards, to encourage everyone to join in. No drops or event crops and such an easy to do game, I love this!

CaliChrome likes this.
  17. paor

paor Forum Apprentice

Bullseye !

Aetheria14 likes this.
  18. Aluntino

Aluntino Board Analyst

According to the Italian FAQ, poppy is right (by the way, poppy, when I saw earlier this morning the OA, the first calculation I made was that 325000 players fully completing the personal event would fully complete the global one): that is, personal donations count for the global donation; THEN, once the personal part is complete, those who want to can go on donating.

So, I'll do what JJenks suggested: donate mine and stay put.

Needless to say, for those willing to use some PF -which I highly recommend-, with 200 beavers + 100 PFs (or less, due to skips), breeding plain beavers only, each player should be able to fully complete the event by donating albino beavers only and still get a healthy surplus of bred beavers of higher levels left. That's the way I'll do this, since it's -by a large far- the most efficient one.

EDIT: shooger.sweet, the mod, confirmed in response to poppyseed that that interpretation is correct: "All Personal donations count towards the Global donations". (poppy had already reported this in a following entry in next page..... -I should go on reading before editing... LOL-).

19. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I think so too :) I am sure they have numbers from recent breeding events, and given how the last global event failed, I hope they have set a realistic goal :)

20. woody

Looks like Aetheria was correct. If we all complete the event, global amount should be doable.

Aetheria14 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.