Easter Egg Hunt

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Apr 4, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

You're doing well with an average of 42825. I think 2500000 points is too high for just a Red Eared Slider. Why spend the extra effort on a stable that I can own much more easily in about two months.

I didn't do the event, and I've decided not to do any of Bigpoint's events with high requirements for such trash rewards.

For example, the cloud row of this event.
    50% extra EP/TEP when harvesting all including breedings for 8 hours,
    1 x Crate O' Joyful Animals, 2 x Crate O' Farm Supplies VII
    Cooldown Time: 48 hours

So 25% extra EP/TEP for each day

Do you think the developers are aware of the EP required for level 300?
    I think they don't realize or they are making fun of us.

Look at the TOP 10 players. And if you can find it, read what they wrote about how they achieved those points.

And still the highest level player is at level 266 with 28766678545202 EP. 12035133386046500 - 28766678545202 = 12006366707501298 more EP required for level 300. In other words, he can reach the 300th level by getting 417 times the points.

That's why I just xD xD xD xD

MeadowCrossing and upa70 like this.
  2. -Babari-

-Babari- Someday Author

Finnish saying: Small streams grow into a big river. ;)

3. *WisdomTree*

Finnish proverbs are beautiful.

I found one too: If you borrow some chaff from the rich man you have to repay him with wheat. :)

And sorry I'm not as optimistic as you.

I don't want to do the 15th version of every event. And I want this game to be more fun. Events with new mechanics and better rewards. :)

MeadowCrossing and Mooboy like this.
  4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I agree that prizes should be better and maybe easier to get (needing less points) BUT I like this event and "I" get to choose whether
    I want to do an event or not, and how much effort I want to apply! Sooo good luck, enjoy and have fun!;)

5. *WisdomTree*

Hi :)

Of course, anyone here can voice their opinions within the rules. That's exactly what I'm trying to do.

I have a problem with mainland level progression. I'm trying to get my voice heard to Bigpoint staff who will help me solve this problem.

Experience Points are one of the most important elements in this game. Why are there experience points? I guess for the feeling of making progress in the game, or why?

Look what people do for that sense of accomplishment.

Here is the link.
    https://board-de.farmerama.com/thre...und-smalltalk-xii.114336/page-92#post-5413808

And this person is still at level 266. How will he reach the 300th level under these conditions?

I'm at level 239 and I've only leveled up 1 level in a year.

davidb1yth007 likes this.
  6. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I have got to 31 Games i have stopped getting bored with this event and playing Mini Game too just be grateful for prizes i got

This is one of those events not very rewarding ask for high amount of Crops too, I have filled my fields with Racoons stock up for Racoon Breeding

It is absolutely Crazy amount of EP to Level up Main Farm there are two players at level 266 one of them is in my market i just take my stride to level up now I have more fun making CC in the markets it helps alot to buy stuff for Quests rather than grow them

I also set new goals for stocking up my Barn of the newest stuff newest challenge is build Raccoon Workshops but need good stock of hand planes to build them ;):D

sanddollar15 and *WisdomTree* like this.
  7. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

2065010 points - 47 games - needed 9,0045 games - have to do couple games better than 44000 then 9 games needed, now 10 games (because over 9 those decimals!).

Party Spin gives me another +100% to near end tomorrows event-end and now I have crops +1 also 4,5 hours so MAYBE I get it RES-stall !

*WisdomTree* and sanddollar15 like this.
  8. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Wow! Thanks Wisdom Tree for the link to the EP discussion. I found it fascinating to read their planning and execution of that plan. That is extreme farming (IMO) to gain a tremendous amount of EP. That was a big commitment in time, money, and clicking to manage all those extra farms, push CAC to each of the crop raising farms and then market push the ingredients to mill or the actual milled feed back to the main farms.

I know my own 'instant animal' days leave me tired from that constant attention and clicking for 10 hours nonstop to run through my feed. I can't imagine trying to get through millions of feed.

It is nice that they worked together. I know that the year we all worked together to prepare for Top 1000 was much more fun than when I prepared on my own.

Kudos to BlackLady and Dreamcatcher :)

*WisdomTree* likes this.
  9. *WisdomTree*

I don't know why they didn't use Hibiscus Jam to grow kale.
    But they may have grown a different category crop on the island.

Mooboy and puppiesnponies like this.
  10. Nuubi-Joonas2210

2619890 points and +100%/24h running to 22.00 local time --> so "going for a Piccolo" ! RES-stall complete!

edit:
    ouh-no ! In the morning I was totally "lost" and 2 games in a row, only 28000 and 17500 points... Piccolo is gone... :(:cry:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2023
    Tarsis63 and teeceebeemee like this.
  11. teeceebeemee

teeceebeemee Advanced

I just finished in 52 games with 15 hours to go. I needed 13,000 in my last game and got my best of 101,000!
    Twice my finger slipped off the mouse although one of those didn't matter much as it was getting rid of a row of 'not-wanted' stuff and I only missed three or four.
    I have learned that biscuit crumbs on the mouse pad can have devastating effects on building a circle!xD

farmerumf, davidb1yth007 and Mooboy like this.
  12. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I got wheel bonuses on sewinglady's farm early on in this event. A LOT of wheel bonuses. Grew all the crops I needed in 3 days and played 63 games to get all the prizes.

Right now, I can manage playing one farm. I don't have the time to play 7 or 13. I think we all have to make our own priorities in our lives. Mine is no longer Farmerama.

13. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

63 games and done!

dumbunny and sapeli like this.
  14. sapeli

sapeli Junior Expert

(translator FIN-ENG used!)

I did it, I got through the tasks to the finish line!

Although it wasn't very "sustainable" as I spent about 1000x SG to make the remaining 500,000 points and get the rest of the rewards after the RES animal enclosure.

Fortunately, Piccolo Box doesn't tell you in any way when you use the stash, which event's prize it is, if I even got the EP item, which gives me a little more than 11,000 money and 5 times, I guess that kind of SG wasting would be a shame.

But now it feels good, after a long time has been spent and a lot of resources!

I hope the rest of you also got to what you were aiming for. p.s. my best result was just over 83,000 points.

dumbunny likes this.
  15. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Get that EXPENCIVE Piccolo, playing so bad, that have to use "soup & friends" my last 1600 SG pot...

Still get too close - 5610 over that picccolo-points ! 2nd last game only 22870 points and last thank "but not god" -fully just over 43000 points and that was enough!

As "sapeli" above me, I´m thinking too skip that today started event, totally "let everything" to last one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.