Edelweiss Valley - Game Feature- Strategy Thread.

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by 12ss12, Dec 6, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

Lumbermill:
    -Lumber (wood)
    -Green fuel
    -Humus
    -Toolkit
    -Recycling (ep)

Trees are collected 3 times and then cut down with a tool. (chop down tool)

There is only a little space in the warehouse, so you should produce trees when you need them. The green bar indicates whether there is anything to produce.

ç.çiftçi likes this.
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Okay, One-Two, I am getting the hang of the initial part. Thanks to you and all those who are helping me. ;)

This is quite complicated but very attractive (to me) but I am not sure that I want to spend too many of my resources at this point - want to get some of the (very expensive) FSQs behind me first and then I will devote my time and stock to this one. May dabble in between. :p
    Thanks to all for your help, I think I am over the first hurdle. :D

Edit: I am crafting my first tree! Wahoo! xD

Last edited: Dec 8, 2022
  3. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I came to find out what your situation is, I see that everyone is quite confused, I think a detailed video would be good for
    I guess it will take time to get used to.
    Thanks to the FARMERAMA team for all their exhausting work.

dumbunny likes this.
  4. illy1996

I just needed each step to be broken down - I am not very good at reading huge wadges of instruction and, as said, this process is quite complicated. I did start watching the video but couldn't really follow it (I think I got the main scene mixed up with the forest) and now I have familiarised myself with the mechanics, I may watch it again. :p
    Now I have my one tree and I suppose I need to chop it down when it's finished or carry on collecting fruit? Any advice? :oops:

Forgot to say, David, all those extra Cress I am growing in my Greenhouse are helping here - need 3,200 but I can recoup that in one "refinement"! :inlove::music:

davidb1yth007 and dumbunny like this.
  5. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I must say the video was understandable after I tried all kind of crafting and had my first tree growing xD I ended up having things I won't need yet in my trials.
    I would say collect fruits all three times you can and chop after that.

6. illy1996

Thanks for that -Paaryna11! ;)

7. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

After delivering the customer order, we receive keys. When we get enough keys, we can open more production slots. I have gotten "extra" green fuel and tool kits a few times, but humus, each time, stubbornly remains just one. So that will be the first extra slot that I will open!

dumbunny likes this.
  8. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Customer orders are the "key" to the whole thing!

Okay, just so you know, sewinglady's farm bought the medium basket. Which gave that farm the second slot - that's how it's so far ahead of this farm (which has ONE tree, might get a second one this morning).

Edited to add: that second slot is part of the 'sawyer' subscription that came in that basket. It also gives you double the stuff in milling plus a chance for better things when milling. Hmmmm. So they included it to get me addicted to that. Smart cookies, those folks at BP.

Second edit: I forgot about the STRATEGY! In the lumbermill, when you are crafting humus and the green tool kits - for the current tree - to get multiple items of the ones you need - go to the right FOUR bars - that's how to get the max of what you need for this tree. Don't go all the way to the right - too fancy for this tree.

truva06 likes this.
  9. IpsiDei

There was no need to buy baskets.;)
    Mainly warehouse space. :eek:

To level 3 and was about to start growing a new tree until I realized I needed 11000 worth of apricot fruits to unlock the blueprint.
    Black boards, which I already produced, are taking space in the warehouse. xD:cry:

truva06 likes this.
  10. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Its 3 to right, dumbunny. 4th one gives you the next level of mill item.

Yes. I too noticed it IpsiDei. You can check the requirements in the 'Path of Wisdom' - the blue colour tab in Carpentry. Click on all the icons, options, tabs and see. You can see the requirements there.

After noticing all these requirements, I have decided to go slow. Moreover lots of our mainland products are recycled. So slow and steady is my policy as of now. If something happens, I will pick up speed.

My two targets now are
    (i) to complete the customer orders and
    (ii) try to do the recycling in lumbermill as it gives lots of Aeps( experience points). That might be useful in levelling up.

truva06, davidb1yth007 and IpsiDei like this.
  11. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

OK, fellow farmers, I really need some help here. I want to fill a customer order, but need flowering branches - not sure how to get those. Went to the warehouse, clicked on misc., then on the flowering branch - now what do I do? I've harvested trees, but don't know if I have to mill boards to get the branches and, if so, how many? This is rather confusing for my old brain. Please explain it to me like I'm a two year old. o_O

EDIT: this is freaky - just went back to the customer board & there, big as life, was a flowering branch just waiting to be delivered. How did that happen? Maybe the Alpine village is haunted.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2022
    IpsiDei and 12ss12 like this.
  12. IpsiDei

flowering branches - collect tree harvests and hope ;) (drop items)

mindy1701 likes this.
  13. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

There is just bugs. Refresh, refresh and refresh in every turn, so it might work.

asta.neiti and mindy1701 like this.
  14. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Thank you for your feedback. Guess the processes will all make sense in time.

15. 12ss12

Has anyone started producing the Tart Cherry Tree ? If so what was your strategy ?

I made a rough calculation.
    11000 EV of fruits is needed to unlock Tart Cherry tree.
    EV of Alpine Apricot Tree fruit is 21.
    Which will be 524 fruits for 11,000 EV
    Each fruit tree gives 5+10+15 fruits in the 3 harvest = 30 fruits per tree.
    So you have to produce 18 trees and harvest them 3 times each and deposit the fruits to unlock the Tart Cheery tree.
    You can plant only 6 trees at a time. And for each harvest growth time is 1.5 hrs.

May be we can make use of this wekend and try to unlock the 2nd tree in the blueprint.
    In the meantime keep producing basic lumbers from the chopped down trees as you will need them for crafting the Tart Cherry tree.

May be the breeze from Moonlight World might have blown over the Northern Forest. I think we should look around the tree trunks for elves, glowing eyes etc xD

Brookeham, IpsiDei and mindy1701 like this.
  16. IpsiDei

Tart Cherry Tree is open. :D

Finally, there is a use for the stables of the wheel of fortune and the fish given by the boxes.;)

dumbunny, mika-1986 and Tarsis63 like this.
  17. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

:cry::cry::cry:
    I cannot craft Tart Cherry Tree.
    I converted hundreds of apricots to precious Badge. :inlove:
    Then I accidentally used it and now I can apply Sprout-A-Tree more often +1 >:( It would be just like feeding chickens with Power feed (Don't tell anyone, I've done that 2011, when I run out of chicken feed :oops:)

Now I just continue growing apricots to make another Badge.

Perhaps next time I am more careful and check I am on right Path and try not to push any buttons before it.

davidb1yth007 and Tarsis63 like this.
  18. 12ss12

-Päärynä11 - Oh No ! [​IMG]

Unlocking Tart Cherry Tree is like using stars in the wisdom tree to unlock runes. Which rune we want to unlock first, we decide. Instead of stars, here we use arborist badge. To get the badge we craft them in the next tab by donating fruits. Similarly - for Tart Cherry tree, we have to choose from 4 types of tree. From it choose cherry tree and then unlock tart cherry tree. Otherwise the default will go to Sprout-A-Tree more often +1. A waste of 11,000 fruits for now.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2022
    dumbunny likes this.
  19. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Tart cherry tree is a myth. Oh wait, no. Sewinglady's farm is finally growing 2. And yes, it took 524 apricots to get the badge to open the tart cherry tree.

On THIS farm, the 'myth' is the keys. One. That's all I've been able to get for this farm. So there is some random element in the customer orders that this farm doesn't seem to ever get, but sewinglady's farm has 23 of them. Go fig.

Has anyone used a 'sweet swap'? Did it give you a better/different reward for fulfilling the entire order?

20. 12ss12

I too have planted 2 tart cherry trees. I think I will unlock more runes in the cherry tree part of blurprint. For that I need to stock up cherry fruits to get badges. EV for tart cherry is 105. So geting badges will be somewhat easier, I suppose.

But levelling up is my foremost target. I think I like the below gifts...

May be these rewards might be of interest........

Is there anything in Edelweiss Valley, we can use on our regular farms?

Yes, there will be a new giver and couple of cloudrows which you can obtain via level ups. Those will be placeable/useable in the classic game only.

The Ice Stag
    [​IMG]

From level: 100
    Size: 1x2
    500 T/EP x level
    +100% more fruits from harvesting trees on all playfields for 20 hours
    Timer: 40 hours
    Placeable to all playfields where givers can be placed and on cloudrow.
    Reward for reaching Edelweiss Valley level 5.

Alpine Meadow Magic Stalk Row
    [​IMG]

Effect: +1000% more EP/TEP from harvesting givers for 6 hours
    Cooling down time: 40 hours
    Requires: 10 any 1x1 givers
    Category: Other buffs
    Reward for reaching Edelweiss Valley level 10.

Alpine Path Magic Stalk Row
    [​IMG]

Effect: +1000% more EP/TEP from breedings for 6 hours
    Cooling down time: 40 hours
    Requires: 10 any 1x1 givers
    Category: Other buffs
    Reward for reaching Edelweiss Valley level 15.

From FAQ

Brookeham, davidb1yth007 and IpsiDei like this.