Edelweiss Valley - Game Feature- Strategy Thread.

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by 12ss12, Dec 6, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

Those awards are the reason I'm doing this now.

200 AEP to reach the level 5.

edit: 100 AEP

Last edited: Dec 10, 2022
    12ss12 and Tarsis63 like this.
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Toolkit large is 990 Ev. It can be used in recycling and recycling gives you EPs. I am trying to produce large amount of toolkits as I don't want to recycle other items.

710 AEP to reach level 5

dumbunny and IpsiDei like this.
  3. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I just harvested my first cherries, this time I was careful with the badge. I recycle small logs, because my storage if full of them. Some goes to lumber.
    540 AEP to reach level 5.

dumbunny, 12ss12 and Tarsis63 like this.
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I reached level 5 this morning and need quite a few arborist badges for what we can unlock.

That is a lot of fruit needed:oops:

5. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

I just planted my first Larch! Oh, this is fun! It takes 5 hours but reduced to two and a half with three 20% reducers....:music:

And I am sending heaps of useless xl trees to make green fuel. I suppose the green fuel holds so much for a reason...:)

Brookeham and 12ss12 like this.
  6. TommyBurns

TommyBurns Active Author

Hmmmm, I almost think The Ice Stag alone would be worth the 2500 stars. I might have to think about having a look ;)

12ss12 likes this.
  7. IpsiDei

Those who receive Farmera's e-mail message.
    Please read the code information carefully. ;)

• 10x Star
    • 2,000x Green Fuel
    • 20x Sprout-A-Tree
    • 2x Sweet Swap
    • 20x Speed Booster

Last edited: Dec 13, 2022
  8. 12ss12

I checked and redeemed the code and got the bonus.

Hi ! If you have the bonus code, your bonus code mentioned in the newletter in your email will end with '*'. Remove it and type the code. It can work. If you have several farmerama account, see the ID number mentioned in the newsletter, you can use it only for the farm with that ID.

BlackCaviar and Brookeham like this.
  9. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Yup. I got confused. Tried redemption on the wrong farm. That was fun.

Sewinglady's farm finally had enough fruit for TWO badges and now has the ability to craft a Larch tree. Going to plant it this morning. It better be pretty darn spectacular considering what it took to craft it.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2022
    BlackCaviar and 12ss12 like this.
  10. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Well, I've successfully redeemed the code on the appropriate farm. IDK how long it will be before I can use the items as I am a long way from having enough stars.

Thanks for mentioning the tip removing the *.

dumbunny and 12ss12 like this.
  11. 12ss12

You are welcome dumbunny & BlackCviar ! :)

I opened the second production slots, one in the lumberjack mill and also one in carpentry. I thought it was permanent. But now I find out is only for 72 hours. So sad. Disappointed.

I need 1010 AEP to reach level 7 and once there I can unlock a new tree. Waiting.
    How are you all doing ?

debpres likes this.
  12. puppiesnponies

I just accidentally deleted all my trees in Edelweiss Valley. I normally only click the third option to chop down the trees that are at the end of their cycle and instead they all disappeared. The click to change must not have registered and I didn't notice :(

Be careful!

BlackCaviar likes this.
  13. 12ss12

I did that once pnp. Not all of them. But atleast half of the trees. Most of them were Cherry trees. I think our storage capacity might have become full. And so the harvest option might have greyed out. So instead we chopped the trees. I think so. I might be wrong too. But now i am careful.

I am in level 7. Now trying to unlock more ev of cherry trees.

debpres likes this.
  14. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

It was a glitch in the matrix. Happened to me on sewinglady's farm. I've also had it where I cannot chop the trees down because the wood barn is full - that happened on this farm.

12ss12 likes this.
  15. puppiesnponies

When I harvest the fields, I always start production for the crafting materials and begin the next production of trees so none of my inventories are full. The only thing that approaches capacity are the drop items. I did have to delete some of the blossom branches.

On level 8 working towards level 10 when we get a new rune to open.

16. debpres

debpres Forum Apprentice

Can anyone tell me how to open an additional plot for the trees?

12ss12 likes this.
  17. 12ss12

More space can be opened by leveling up and using the badge to unlock the spaces for planting trees.

AreaFrom levelSlots availableUnlock cost
    116--
    25101 Arborist Badge Level 1
    310142 Arborist Badge Level 1
    416183 Arborist Badge Level 1
    523231 Arborist Badge Level 2
    1 Arborist Badge Level 1
    631272 Arborist Badge Level 2
    1 Arborist Badge Level 1
    735313 Arborist Badge Level 2
    839351 Arborist Badge Level 3
    1 Arborist Badge Level 1
    943392 Arborist Badge Level 3
    1 Arborist Badge Level 2
    1050434 Arborist Badge Level 3
    3 Arborist Badge Level 2

On level 10 you will get an cloud row that gives increased EP - +1000% more EP/TEP from harvesting givers for 6 hours. Don't forget. All the best !

debpres and puppiesnponies like this.
  18. debpres

debpres Forum Apprentice

Thank you for the info and congrats on your levels. I'm only on level 5, so I have a way to go. All the best to everyone for the New Year.

sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  19. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I am at level 4 and need 35 AEP to level up again. :)
    I have two things which I cannot fathom out. :p
    How do I get Badges? I go to craft them, donate the wood but I don't get any Badge?
    Also, how do I get a Cherry Tree?

o_O:eek:

Okay, I think I have worked out how to craft Badges so it's just how I move on to growing Cherry Trees! :music:

Blimey! Now I have figured out and crafted my first Badge, I think I can get my first Cherry Tree - one I get enough Humus that is! xD

Maybe I can't quite get my first Cherry Tree but I think I will in the not too distant future! :cry:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2023
    sanddollar15 likes this.
  20. IpsiDei

A really desired goal achieved and the top prize obtained. Now I can relax for a while. ;)

Level 10 "Lumberjack Ace"

AND.... DADADAAAAAA.....:music::inlove::D
    Alpine Meadow Magic Stalk Row
    [​IMG]

Effect: +1000% more EP/TEP from harvesting givers for 6 hours
    Cooling down time: 40 hours
    Requires: 10 any 1x1 givers
    Category: Other buffs
    Reward for reaching Edelweiss Valley level 10.

Jarrow, Brookeham, asta.neiti and 3 others like this.