Edelweiss Valley - Game Feature- Strategy Thread.

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by 12ss12, Dec 6, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Congrats IPsiDei ! That's super fast. :)

I am in level 8.

ç.çiftçi, mika-1986 and IpsiDei like this.
  2. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Good job, fellow farmers. I just got to level 9 today.

3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I have just been dabbling but have a few tips that I have found out so far:

@ jäniksenpelätti:

The time that you saw in the Lumbermill, I think, is the amount of time that the items in that box can be used, ie, for a limited time you can use Animals/Pens/Fruit/Products to produce things. That means that whatever shows in that box can be used, in your case, for 36 days.

You can make the first tree using 3 basic Humus, 2 Tool Boxes and 2 Green Fuel. I am still only able to plant the first tree, it does take time. All these items can be found in the Lumbermill, just click the tab of the one you want to make. They only take a couple of minutes (apart from Recycling) so you can easily accumulate enough to make a few trees.

You make your trees in Carpentry and again, they only take a few minutes so you can quickly fill your first plots. Trees take about 1.5 hours so you can harvest a lot of fruit in a day.

You can also keep converting stuff in the Lumbermill so you have a store - I liked doing this when there were things I didn't mind using but personally I don't like to use Products so I don't make anything that requires them, that item takes a break!

Pay attention to how many Crafting Materials you have as there is a limit to them: Go to the Warehouse and check your levels of Crafting Materials, keep them below 100 - if you go over, you won't be able to continue, you will have to delete something to make room.

You can level up by gaining AEP - either selling your fruit and branches (drops that come from your trees) to your Clients (go to the Clients' Orders - top tab in the bottom left corner). For some reason, you have to click the same Order three times to complete it. I'm sure there is a reason for this but I just click three times and carry on!

You can also get AEP by converting things in Recycling (one of the other tabs in the Lumbermill).

To get more trees, you need to get Craft Badges: go to Carpentry and click on Path of Wisdom, at the top click on "Craft Badges". If you have the required goods, you can get your Badge.

At this point in time, I have one Craft Badge and I am at Level 5 but I'm happy with this - once I have some spare farming time, I will be a little more adventurous! :music:

I am happy for anyone to put me right if I have got it wrong here! :D

Edit: Following a bit of advice from a dear neighbour, PnP, I have started using an Egg for the Toolkits - if you move the top slider along four places, you get four Toolkits so a good exchange for one egg. ;)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2023
    Flower, dumbunny, ç.çiftçi and 2 others like this.
  4. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Is there any other use for Flowering branches and Amber than selling it to buyers? I sell them always I can, but I keep deleting them in my warehouse to make room for keys.

Crafting Badges, crafting trees and recycling is a good way to make room in warehouse. Level 2 Badge requires one Level 1 Badge and a lot of nuts. You cannot use American Beechnuts to make level 1 badge, but they are good for level 2 badge.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2023
    Flower and 12ss12 like this.
  5. WildCat

WildCat Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

No, unfortunately you can only give flower branches and amber to customers when they are asking for them. This far there is no other use for them.

12ss12 likes this.
  6. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I planted my first cherry tree, I'm at level 5, the valley is a bit confusing, at least until I get used to it. A place quite different from the Valley Farmerama farm style, it will take time to get used to.
    Also, congratulations to the hardworking farmers.

12ss12, sanddollar15 and mindy1701 like this.
  7. illy1996

I was about to ask how to unlock Cherry Trees but just fell over my own answer! Craft Badges are the way - select the required tree from the drop down menu at the right! I was also going to say is there any point in crafting more Craft Badges 1- again, by doing what I just described, there is another path of Wisdom for the other trees! :music:
    It's becoming much clearer as I dabble more! xD

Flower, 12ss12 and ç.çiftçi like this.
  8. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

Yes I realized that Illy trees need to activate and level up craft badges. I'm currently at level 6 and can produce hybrid trees and cherries.

Flower and 12ss12 like this.
  9. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I reached level 10 and unlocked the cloud row. :D

RowSie, Flower, 456farmer123 and 6 others like this.
  10. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

This farm is almost to level 10...can taste that CR...so close.

Sewinglady's farm is much higher - at level 14 - the level that has no 'goody' attached to reaching it.

The big issue as you progress becomes the lumber and the humus to 'build' new seedlings. SL's farm is always short on Larches and Cherry trees now. Ugh.

12ss12, Flower and 456farmer123 like this.
  11. illy1996

I have achieved level 7 and can now grow Beech Trees except I can't find how to get Common Lumber. Any pointers? :p

12ss12 and Flower like this.
  12. teeceebeemee

teeceebeemee Advanced

Click on the two stars (the possibilities are shown below) If you are lucky, you might get two!!
    Costs 1620 worth of timber... (Lumber/ Lumbermill)

13. illy1996

Thank you! I did notice when I pressed the fourth square (my regular attempt!), that it showed up but not been lucky yet. Will try to push the envelope a little further! :D

14. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I notice with my two farms that have the valley open, that you have to close the pop-up window and re-open it to get things to show up.

Illy, to mill common lumber, your best bang for your buck is one notch from the far right. It will cost you two medium logs and 5 small logs but you are guaranteed 2 common and 5 basic lumbers. Takes almost 2 hours to mill. That's what the fireworks are for...

12ss12, Brookeham and Flower like this.
  15. illy1996

Thank you (not so) Dumbunny! ;)

12ss12, Flower and PrairieMaiden23 like this.
  16. Flower

Flower Advanced

I'm still at level 5, unlocked ginger tree and just crafted another badge level 1. I'd like to unlock another piece of the field. When I click on it, it says I have all I need, but in the tree of wisdom I have not found where to use the badge. Still confused... o_O

12ss12 likes this.
  17. Jarrow

Jarrow Forum Apprentice

Flower -- I had a difficult time locating the correct option to open up the field for the additional 4 trees slots at level 5. Look for a tree stump or some person lounging about and try clicking there. Level 5 is when you are able to expand to 14 slots. The next expansion of additional slots does not come for several more levels. The grid is copied onto page 3 of this thread.
    Happy tree harvesting.

18. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Refresh the page first and click on the plants on the ground near the sign (which says you have all).

19. Flower

Flower Advanced

Thank you, guys! Got it! ;) Clicked *(twice) on that strange owl and unlocked a second part of the field.

Now, I'm going to produce another badge to unlock the production of larches.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2023
    12ss12 likes this.
  20. bobchac

bobchac Someday Author

Where can I find how much Aep that I have so I can know when I might Level up?