Edelweiss Valley - Game Feature- Strategy Thread.

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by 12ss12, Dec 6, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Flower

Flower Advanced

Good evening! Anyone knows what rune is Alpine Apricot tree 5?

2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

The last one? Increases the exchange value by 20%.
    Mouseover the dot tells me, what that rune do.

lode99, jäniksenpelätti and Flower like this.
  3. Flower

Flower Advanced

Thank you! I opened one on the right side and it was not the correct.

4. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I got excited when I was able to open a new seed that takes longer to grow and switched to growing Edelweiss. But now I am stuck because I have my inventory full of them and I can't harvest any more items and there doesn't seem to be any use for them... I thought I would use them to craft horticulture badges, but that doesn't seem to be an option, at least not on this level when I've only got access to badge number 1....? None of the customers seem inclined to buy them either. I put a few plants in the Recycler but it takes so many hours to get rid of so few plants.
    Is there anything else that you can do with Alpine Edelweiss at level 11?

5. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Nope, nothing to do with them, at least yet. Only useful crops are the Alpenrose to craft level 1 badges and Boletus for badges level 2. The Edelweiss and Blue Grass are useless and I'm at level 21. From time to time, clients' orders will ask for them and I think some of the request from the donkey on the main EV map ask for some too at some point.

jäniksenpelätti likes this.
  6. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

My Feodor asks for drops, plants and fruits. Phil asks only drops and plants, but I do not know does he visit on level 11. Scarlett asks for drops and fruits only. First amounts are small, but they do grow from that. Scarlett asks for drops and fruits only. I use a lot of Bluegrass and Edelweiss for recycling.
    Level 2 Badge require Boletus and/or Lady's Slippers

lode99 and jäniksenpelätti like this.
  7. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I think Phil is level 12, at least I have not seen him yet.

8. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

What's the purpose of harvesting trees and seeds when we reach level 20+??? After we're done with crafting all the level 1 and level 2 badges for seeds, what's left to distract ourself with? Clients' orders? I can't keep up with the number of mushroom baskets or floral wreaths that they keep asking. I'm having a hard time getting the amber drops from trees too! Harvesting the Alpenrose all over again and again and again and again is just plain torture. The amout of AEP needed to level up is shear madness, the only carrot that is Sunflower Hill is so far out that it's not even tempting to go for it... Any high level players in EV have a better set design for seed sowing? I hate the fact that the boletus +1 crop cannot affect another boletus!

9. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I do not know, if anyone can call me high level player, I need over 20 000 AEP to reach Sunflower Hill. My strategy is fill fields with all kind of crops and fill every order to get any AEP. It is hard to get enough wood to make all needed seeds and trees, but there is always Alpine Apricot xD if I remember make enough humus and toolkits. I try to balance between everything, while orders are often large and new plants are not ready in a minute. Nowadays I always fill all 3 slots producing 3 kind of different humus, I pick them if I have room in my storage when they are ready, but I try to keep all slots either producing new or storing it.

I make Lady's slippers whenever I have wood and spades to make them. I always run out of them. Those spades so are hard to get. It is also hard to get enough seeds to fill all land. When it is stormy weather I try to extend all other crops with Alpenrose, so there won't be so much unused land now or later, when I run out of seeds.

I use most of plants to orders, some go to recycling. Sometimes I make badges, now I have badges ready waiting for next flower and I believe I'll have all badges I can make for upgrades ready, when I finally level up again. Now there is room in storage for new badges, there was time, when I used tree badges for recycling instead of large toolboxes.

My favourite customer is Feodor, while he gives trees and seeds and requires about every other time flowering branches, not only flowering wreaths. He gets Bonbon, if I have one.

dumbunny and Nordais like this.
  10. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I forgot to mention, try Alpine Bluegrass next to Boletus on sunny weather ;)

Flower likes this.
  11. Juniorama

Juniorama Someday Author

I use the Edelweiss to recycle *in the warehouse I think) in the hopes of converting this to 200 Alpine EP

dumbunny and Flower like this.
  12. Flower

Flower Advanced

Does anyone know if "quality" humus and "Deluxe" humus are the same?

ç.çiftçi likes this.
  13. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

Last edited: Oct 1, 2023
    Flower likes this.
  14. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

No, there is Basic (*), Quality (**)and Deluxe (***) humus.

Brookeham, Flower and ç.çiftçi like this.
  15. Flower

Flower Advanced

Thank you guys! :)

And may lots of tree trunks be with us!xD

ç.çiftçi likes this.
  16. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

I am fascinated with the large exchange rates with some MMania animals and trees, and I am going to use this extended MM to stock up. Squidlings have a high EV as do Spinalwood, Glowing Mush, and Gel. Buckeye Berry.
    My 'go-to' Workshop product is now Necromonium (I found I can build them in the City Workshop) and they are quick.

I learned the hard way Never to use timber for recycling;- it is the limiting factor so it is too precious. My way out of the timber hole is to fill every spare space in the Northern Wood with Alpine Apricots, which do not need any timber to produce! Then I end up with so much fruit, I turn them into Arbo Level 1 badges and recycle them in the 30 hour option. It is a bit of a waste using and ev of 11000 for a 9500, but remember why I do this;- to get timber!

Flower, Brookeham and Nordais like this.
  17. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Lumber will always be the limiting factor solely because it's asked to craft alpine seeds and seeds do not give some back! I use Grave Candle Cacti for hummus production, just one click and it's done!

Flower and davidb1yth007 like this.
  18. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Not impressed with the Alpenrose stormy weather bonus changed! >:( I rather liked it when it added another seed bed to its neighbours! Who is using alpine boosters on Alpenrose anyway??!! I'm drowning in both the tree & seed alpine boosters and I do not use them because I'm always running out of lumber!!!

Flower and dumbunny like this.
  19. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Me, either, Northy! A chance? And before we could get our four plotters extended to 5 if they were next to an alpenrose! Made for an interesting patchwork of plants growing on my fields. But this is supposed to be an improvement?

I always keep the recycler going and I feed it excess plants, tool kits and humus.

Once you get up into the 20s level wise, you just need too many trees to make the lumber - no donating lumber and I really wish the flowers/plants didn't need it to make the seeds as it's hard to make enough lumber for those greedy tree saplings. I am anxiously awaiting the next sale of "Insta-Tree". It's been the only way to keep from having fallow fields in the plant area.

Flower and Nordais like this.
  20. Flower

Flower Advanced

Anybody knows at which level can we increase the capacity for storaging fruits? It appears 0 when we click :wuerg: