Edelweiss Valley - Game Feature- Strategy Thread.

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by 12ss12, Dec 6, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Juniorama

Juniorama Someday Author

I am wondering the same thing.

Flower likes this.
  2. istanboy

istanboy Regular

The only way to get experience points as far as I can see is by completing orders?
    I am trying to get to Level 10 (currently on Level 6).

It seems very boring to just keep producing Alpine apricots and fulfilling orders for the next 4 levels ...

Am I missing something?

3. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

You can also earn experience points by going to the converter and recycling.

istanboy and Flower like this.
  4. Flower

Flower Advanced

I consulted my country's forum and the answer was that when it appears 0 it means it's impossble to expand the capacity anymore.-.-

5. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

Edelweiss Valley asks for a totally different strategy and management than the normal farm: inventory constraints, crafting material contraints, recycling takes time, etc. The benefits of doing the 10 first level is that players get a giver and cloud row that boosts tree fruit production on all land (main/baha/moonlight) and this is incredible. You can do it at your own pace, no one has to finish this in a hurry. In the end, EV brings new perks to the other farms. Players can go for it or not. Good luck all with your EV endeavor.

Mooboy likes this.
  6. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Just out of curiosity when you reach level 10, How much tree booster does giver gives ? Also how much does CR Booster gives on all field trees

Because the constraints of Edelweiss Valley put me off doing it at all. What is holding me back is that i have fair amount of Gold Slot Tree Boosters won from Crate O Buffs, Also have some 100% Harvest Boosters in Diamond Slot

Also I have 4/5 CR that gives +1 Trees too:p:wuerg::p

12ss12 likes this.
  7. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

The Ice Stag
    [​IMG]

From level: 100
    Size: 1x2
    500 T/EP x level
    +100% more fruits from harvesting trees on all playfields for 20 hours
    Timer: 40 hours

Alpine Meadow Magic Stalk Row
    [​IMG]

Effect: +1000% more EP/TEP from harvesting givers for 6 hours
    Cooling down time: 40 hours
    Requires: 10 any 1x1 givers
    Category: Other buffs
    Reward for reaching Edelweiss Valley level 10.

Edelweiss Valley level 25 opens Sunflower hill, more space for farm trees, pens and decos.
    It will take time to reach level 50 to open whole area. I think there is not so many levels to play yet.

8. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

the drop item that is needed for lady's slippers seem very slow to collect, i have got about one per week

PrairieMaiden23 likes this.
  9. Jarrow

Jarrow Forum Apprentice

This item is like the drops on the other farms, you must put out the longest growing plant you have to have any chance of getting that tiny shovel to drop. Good luck. :music:

jäniksenpelätti likes this.
  10. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

It varies a lot. There are days, when there is none, but than you'll get three at one day. Longer plants give better, but then there are times when you get them from shortest one. I always have mixture of plants from Alpenrose to Chicory.
    I would say those drops has been easier in recent days than earlier.

jäniksenpelätti likes this.
  11. jäniksenpelätti

yeah i noticed I had three yesterday
    never had more than one in a week before

I was able to give enough lady's slippers to deliver an Alice Gumsbart order and the next order asks you to unlock Northern Woods. What?? why?? Northern woods was the first thing that was open automatically when you unlocked Alpine valley...

12. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

You must open more space there.
    Those slippers are pouring in o_O. I wonder if using Sprout-a-crop has something to do with it? I am learning to use it, because it is filling my storage.

Brookeham likes this.
  13. jäniksenpelätti

yeah i have done that ages ago and there was a green checkmark as soon as the order was opened, it just seems a bit odd to have orders for things that most players who got so far have probably done a long ago.

14. jäniksenpelätti

Is there some use for the insta tree buff that I haven't understood? seems like all that it does is skip a growth stage so you get fewer fruit from the tree and have to replant earlier. It doesn't seem like a benefit, more of a disadvantage to me.

15. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

It automatically collect those fruits instantly, you'll get all the fruits. Another benefit is to get fruits or the last drop needed just before time ends and new customers arive. Or get tree ready to get lumber. I found it one the best buffs and I am always short of it.

lode99 and jäniksenpelätti like this.
  16. jäniksenpelätti

Did something change for the drop rate of the flowering branches? I have always had much more than I need and I had to occasionally throw them away to make room for other drop items. But recently I have been running out of them.

Nordais likes this.
  17. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I do not know about drop rate, but Feodor asks more than before, numbers were smaller before. He also may ask them over and over again and none of floral wreaths. I also used to throw them away as well as amber. Nowadays I always run out of amber. It is difficult to choose, what to throw away, when storage is full.

jäniksenpelätti, Flower and Nordais like this.
  18. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

EV has become a chore, working my butt off to make it to level 24 only to find out that it didn't let me upgrade anything at all! Now ith over 30K of AEP to reach level 25, I'm back to doing the same thing ovr and over an I just don't care anymore.

I'm running out of timber to craft alpine roses and mushrooms, no more amber falling from trees, harvesting the same trees as always with no real purpose, not being able to fulfill most of the daily requests of Phil, not being able to take advantage of the stormy weather for the alpine rose, etc.

19. jäniksenpelätti

Yeah it doesn't feel like accomplishing anything.

And the badges of wisdom... you have to make badges of wisdom in order to make room in the barn, so you can harvest new stuff... but then there's nothing to use them for, and you have to make room for new badges of wisdom...
    I am level 24, i've got the barn full of arborist badges level three, and nothing they can be used to unlock until level 27 or so.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2024
    Nordais likes this.
  20. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I dump badges to recycling as well as plants which cannot be used to make badges. Those other plants give spades and rakes better than the first plants we get. My system is to use 8h and 40h for recycling and slots are not in same cycle, so I can deliver something daily. Level three arborist badges can be used to recycling.

jäniksenpelätti and Nordais like this.