Edelweiss Valley - Game Feature- Strategy Thread.

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by 12ss12, Dec 6, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Nordais

Nordais Forum Baron

I only mill the badges that I'll need for the next level and keep those ready. I don't even want to "loose" time by crafting badges because EV is a clicking nightmare, I just dump EV tree fruits in the AEP recycling screen directly. The donkey & friend asks for tasks at level 26/27, I' ll probably reach that next year at the pace I'm going! Even the Sunflower Hill is not attracting enough to motivate me to continue with EV.

2. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

yeah i recycle badges and fruits/plants too but the recycling bins are usually full whenever I need to dump stuff :)

this feature of the game is like an exercise in frustration tolerance.

At least it is perfectly chill to let EV go unharvested whenever I don't feel like it because probably there's no room anyway and no orders to fulfil, and if you harvest it takes too long to mill the ingredients for new plants or trees, and nobody cares anyway because it does not give you any rewards. I thought I wanted the Sunflower hill but maybe not enough.

lode99, Nordais and dumbunny like this.
  3. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

It's become a big "meh" for me as well. I don't even harvest it on this farm or PM23's. Only SL's farm still harvests at least once a day. And now that SL's farm is to level 29, the amount of EVEP needed to get to the next level is astronomical considering how few ways there actually are to get the EVEP. And I'm always struggling with near capacity storage for EVERYTHING! I'm dumping keys every day just to have room for the stupid ambers that I never have enough of.

4. Cennini

Cennini Forum Greenhorn

hello, I am at level 5 now and want open next slot to plant trees on... how do I do that? the tred was so loong, I cant read all of it now. And in the video did they not show. thanks for upcoming help

Nordais likes this.
  5. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Click plants on the ground near the owl (not the owl or sign behind him).

6. Cennini

Cennini Forum Greenhorn

thank you! now it's open :)

Nordais and -Päärynä11 like this.
  7. Cennini

Cennini Forum Greenhorn

hello again. Next issu... The goat- lady that gives assimens, she said that I should unlook alpine apricot tree 5. Does that mean that I have to open all 5 apricot circles under path of wisdome?

8. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

No, you only need to unlock the blueprint

9. Cennini

Cennini Forum Greenhorn

where can I find that? I do not f
    ind anything by that name. I gues I all ready have the blueprint of apricot tree open when I can produce Alpine Apricot. Two cirkles are dark red on the path of Apricot... what am I missing???

10. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I think you must open all those circles, make them dark red.

11. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

[​IMG]
    I tried to share a picture, but I seem to be too stupid. The Apricot upgrade tree branches off, and you go for the right "branch" and the first circle that has a title Ansu Apricot tree, and text " Unlocks a new blueprint".

After that, when you go to make one, you click on the tiny tiny tiny arrow under the Apricot tree and choose your Ansu Apricot.

Sorry about my picture skill, but hope you still find it.

Jarrow likes this.