Feedback Edelweiss Valley

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by shooger.sweet, Dec 6, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

I dont understand how/where i get green fuel, humus and toolkit :cry::wuerg::oops:

elimeno and kirsi4 like this.
  2. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

The first tree growing. Still boring.

Plus:
    - The technical implementation worked, and the game did not crash.
    ( A little freezing is normal when driving in.)
    - In addition to everything else, the moderators got the FAQ done well.

What doesn't work:
    - Search function to select a replacement product.

elimeno and ctindaldavies like this.
  3. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

A little closer - 471 stars now, but based on the early feedback, I don't think I am interested. I love that Farmerama is a free game, with purchase options, and although I can't really afford to, there are things that I will buy like the harvester subscription. Based on what some are saying, eg - you need to buy another harvester, the area will sit dormant for me too.

We still have items that are not working properly since we moved over to Unity and I would have loved to see resources spent on fixing that coding. Think Boil n Bubble (no graphics AT ALL) and the flying Santa sleighs.

A year ago I advised my Santas sleigh and the speedy sleigh were not working when I wanted to put them out for Christmas. 2 weeks ago I lodged a ticked about it (after a whole 12 months whizzed by) only to be told they know it doesn't work and they are either too busy because its a low-level graphics error OR its a really hard one and they don't know how to fix it. I know they are basic givers but it's Christmas. I would like to see the sleighs flying. In this difficult world at the moment, some of us could do with a little lift. I got mine at the related events for them but a few years ago these were a SALE item that people had to spend money on if they wanted them. I know it was BBs but not all countries have access to free BBs and have to buy them. Sorry to the other players reading this, it's not relevant, however, I want the feedback to get through as the reply to my ticket was ignored.

*EDIT - can we move the padlock over so it's actually on the feature, not next to it. At present the padlock is the most prominent thing on the screen.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2022
  4. RebaFC

RebaFC Junior Expert

I would have much preferred that effort had been put into fixing bugs and improving performance rather than adding a new area--Farmerama is plenty complex already.

5. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Initial reaction is WOW!! This is so much fun! I can see how much work has gone into this. IMO it is like Farmerama was after about four years; - ironing out the kinks and twists and seeing what works and how. A whole new game inside the other.
    Well done and I hope you all get a rest!
    :inlove:
    all I want is five minutes peace....!

teeceebeemee and MeadowCrossing like this.
  6. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

So far, I am incredibly confused. How about fixing the current game play. I would have actually preferred more land so I could place down my stables. This just seems confusing and like another money grab!!!

YEA< in hindsight, I should not have wasted the 2500 stars which BTW took years to amass

Last edited by moderator: Dec 8, 2022
    Laurelei, upa70, misterjordan and 3 others like this.
  7. TommyBurns

TommyBurns Active Author

While all my farms have way more than enough stars to unlock this new area I'll probably wait for a bit to see how things settle down. I'm actually of two minds whether I want to play the new fields or not. I'm always excited at the start of October when we get a whole month of Moonlight Mania but by the end of the month I'm actually a bit over having to play the two extra fields and am glad when it's finished. Plus I have three farms so that triples the work.

I also read above that you have to buy a separate harvester and while I don't mind spending some money on the game (mostly just the harvester) I don't think I want to double it by having to buy it twice.

I've also noticed that we use normal crops to feed the first three of the Edelweiss farm animals so I'll be interested to see if there's going to be any crossover with events between the normal and new fields. I don't think I would be happy for that to happen.

Having said all that I do congratulate BP for the new feature as I'm sure it took an enormous amount of work and it does look very interesting but I'll watch and wait just for now.

TB 8)

Edit: Sorry, my bad but it has been pointed out to me that the three new pens are related to a new High Level FSQ not the Edelweiss field.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2022
  8. snatchsquad

snatchsquad Someday Author

Nice to have a new & different challenge :p:p

9. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

The instructions are about as clear as mud. I don't play this game so I can spend hours trying to figure out how to play it. A new field for us to put the many items/stables/trees etc would have been better. Maybe one day when I have nothing else to do I'll work on it. I tried one thing & it is time consuming & can't say I really know what I got. or what I was doing.

10. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

I am so mad at myself...having wasted 2500 stars. I have been playing this game since 2010...I should have known better. take me advice and WIAT!!!!!

BlackCaviar, upa70 and oj66 like this.
  11. Juniorama

Juniorama Someday Author

The valley has great artwork and great job to the developers however, this is just way too complicated, have plenty of stars, that was not an issue. I have been playing this game since the beginning and loved every minute but this new land is complicated and I don't like the fact it takes resources from the main farm which has taken me 12 years to save up. Reading previous posts, if we have to pay additionally for a harvester for this land, I'm out. I spend enough money on this game, I cannot afford to spend any more. This land may just stay empty.

I would have preferred to see a new land just to plant trees from the mainland and baha, not something new. Or the implementation of a spin all button (or choose how many) for the spins, which takes me about an hour a day to spin daily as with all the crates I get I HAVE to spin everyday or I will lose them. I don't have time to take on something new, but again, great job!

12. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

@Juniorama, Thank you, as I am thinking the very same thing about this New Land!:cry: I know the Mods and the Team worked hard on this new land BUT if you don't understand:p it then you can't participate. I was very excited but now will just keep doing my regular farming!

elimeno and upa70 like this.
  13. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

The client has been so glitchy since Edelweiss valley was introduced. Buttons stop working randomly and the game shuts itself off on its own.

Is there an option to remove the animated skilifts on the map? I'd prefer things weren't so busy visually.

14. teeceebeemee

teeceebeemee Advanced

Whilst the new area is New and Exciting, it is such a shame that it's development has come at an unbearable cost to the existing farm fields. We are back to glitch-infested
    random-logouts and denied access to areas and features. The developers have forgotten about restoring All features that we had with Flash. And now we are going backwards on the main farm. I have Never had such problems in accessing the forum. sometimes the buttons are greyed out and other times nothing happens when the button is pushed.
    One step forwards, but how many backwards?:wuerg:

15. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

Like everyone else, I don't appreciate the glitches introduced with the new gameplay. I also don't understand why we need totally separate buffs, etc. from the regular game. It makes no sense that turbomulch doesn't work on these trees and that our existing farm equipment doesn't either. The requirements for badges are really high, even at the beginning. Obviously a scheme to make us spend money on baskets and new helpers, which are only marginally helpful. A "game within a game", which would be fine if it didn't interfere with the integrity of the regular game, but it does.

16. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

I have played this game from the beginning. It has always been a bit of fun in my day.

I tried this new addition a little. I am not happy with the steep learning curve, the extra costs involved and the time involved. I don't need something in my life that takes this much to do. I am going to skip this.

Also, with all the glitches introduced into the regular part of the game, I am getting irritated enough with it all that I am wondering if playing at all is worth it any more.

17. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

Its absurd that I have to constantly log out bc it freezes or glitches. You guys have not resolved all the other issues while creating more of a mess. I want my stars backQ!!!

18. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

The cost to open (2500 stars) is out of my reach rn. I have four farms and can't keep up as it is. Looking at the comments here, not only is it time consuming, costly and confusing; it's not even working correctly. Doesn't sound at all "fun" which is why I play games in the first place. Fix the current things that need fixing instead of giving us more complicated things that don't work right.

19. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

100% accurate. it took me 4 times of forcing the game to sign off just to be able to post in the forum. SOOOOO the buttons and the features from the game are NOT working.

20. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

The way I have been getting in the forum is the link at the very bottom right. There are links for contract cancellation/support/forum

That is where I am able to get to the forum most reliably as refresh and log out don't always work to force the upper 3 buttons to work. USing the other methods, I was unable to access the forum for 3 days.

elimeno likes this.