edelweiss valley

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by upa70, Dec 7, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

to say i'm disappointed at the entry fee to the valley is an understatement.

to say this is available from level 98...how many players at that level have amassed that amount of stars.... 2500!
    i think you will find they have been using them to unlock vital features for progressment in the game via the tree of wisdom.

that said...this new "area/game" feature is obviously aimed at higher level players getting bored with the mundane chores of farming and have opened up virtually all the games features..therefore aimed at keeping their interest in playing...they must surely be the only ones who have a spare 2500 stars lying around to open up said new area.... plus lower level players have there hands full developing their farms, baha, artisans village and keeping up with the constant flood of features and development.

i'm sure such said players also have 1000's of spare golden bananas lying around too with nothing to use them on....like myself. having bought all the newest features released of late, i'm still constantly inundated with bananas and am back up to the level prior to new releases...with nothing to use them on and no more new features for bahama in the pipeline.

so ...my suggestion...make the ability to open edelweiss valley dual...either 2500 stars (which still seems an absurd amount...you sure there's not a typo there and it should be 250??) or using golden bananas...which are plentiful and most higher level players have plenty of lying around rotting.

Solatido, VLINDER, Sue46 and 3 others like this.
  2. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

I actually had the same idea as @upa70. I never dreamed that something so expensive in stars would become available and have been using stars to upgrade my manure pile, but only when I had several hundred in excess just in case there was something new. Never crossed my mind that the next thing would be 2500 stars!!!! I have also bought everything you can buy with golden bananas and still have over 3500, so yes, it would be wonderful if we could also use golden bananas to open edelweiss valley.

Please?

3. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

Maybe it can be a new island to use golden bananas. Tropical island aldives like edelweiss valley, like Bora bora, Hawaii. There are so many golden bananas that we have expectations to use them
    Just an idea

upa70 likes this.