Feedback Eggs 'n' Bunnies Day

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Apr 13, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

I've completed 9 steps and have 6 more to finish which I doubt I will manage. The CR just isn't worth killing myself over.
    The best part of this event is getting the chocolate sprinkles to give to the hamster in the bunny outfit. He gives the best prizes.
    Thanks for finally fixing the bunny watering the carrots. The bunny up by the water tank is a bit too close to it for easy touch screen usage. Consider moving him to the left side of the opening hatch door next time if you could.

2. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I completed this with 3 days to spare, and although I did buy some extra seeds to start, would still have completed it in time. However, I am retired and can harvest 5 times a day which not everyone can. It was longer than the usual events which helped but
    I agree it is boring, a bit like watching paint dry. One good thing is that if you did decide to get up in the night (I didn't) you did not have to worry if CAC was still running.

3. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Having nearly completed this event, I would like to add some additional comments. While I usually love the spawning character events, and while I am highly appreciative of the excellent gifts that we are getting for essentially no extra work - the usual mechanic of there being four of the same character is much, much superior. This give, wait, hope, wait, and finally move on is beyond tedious. Even had there not been the problem with the bunny in the beginning - thanks for fixing that - it is still insanely time consuming. The original mechanic is far better. And while I have always been in favor of events on the event field, thus allowing for continued farming, I have never been in favor of the stringent rules applied to the event field. I realize that this is to make play the same for all farmers - but in fact, it penalizes those of us who cannot harvest during the work day, because there is no way to make up for time missed. And the extra time is nice, but by the end of event field events, I cannot WAIT for them to be gone. Please consider having event field events be "normal" just in a different location, and eventually, moving all events to the event field, but with "normal" rules. I love events, and that is one reason that I have kept playing this game for ten years while all the others have come and gone, but this type of event does not inspire excitement.

morva, sanddollar15, Mooboy and 2 others like this.
  4. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

I have to concur with all my fellow mates. I didnt finish this event. I am halfway. I work full time and can't harvest while at work. But also the fact that you really need to buy products to help. That I dont like. Again its slow and laborious. The glitches are beyond ridiculous If I get 10 minutes without having to restart the game is a miracle.

Maybe they should implement timers where we can time our fields to get cleared.

5. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I like the simple 2x2 fields this time in event area. Prizes from bunny and bunny dressed hamster are great.

I dislike how time consuming it is to donate anything to spawning characters. The railroad bunny is the worst one. I must approach it very carefully, because it is in front of water-tower so it opens more easily than bunny donation.

6. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

At the start, I didn't think completing this event was possible (without buying baskets) but it was with time to spare, and no need to buy any baskets.

I liked the prizes from the bunny hamster, the full use of 2x2 fields in the event area, and the great EP from the CR.

My only complaint is the feeding of the blue spawning bunny. I fed him after each harvest due to the length of time needed. It would have been good if we could have fed him multiple soy milks at once. Although the prizes from him were minimal, they certainly added up over the time of the event, so no complaints about these rewards.

Overall the rewards for this event were great and it was much easier playing on 2x2 fields.

upa70, morva and MeadowCrossing like this.
  7. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Junior Expert

I finished the event, like a lot of people I didn't think it was possible without buying a basket. The prizes from the hamster were nice. I did have problems with the bunny-it took so long to get prizes from him and sometimes it didn't register that you fed him so I had to do it again. The hamster was much faster. It did get a little boring being such a long event but it gave me time to stock up on crops on the other fields.

upa70 and morva like this.
  8. TommyBurns

TommyBurns Active Author

I did enjoy this event and liked it was on the event field so I could catch up on my normal farming. I did finish with a couple of days to spare but that's because I'm retired and wasn't busy over Easter either so had plenty of time to farm but even with the twice revised requirements (thank you for that) I'm not sure that I would have finished if I was still working full time. Love the new field layout with all 2x2, so much easier when farming without the harvester and I really liked the side event that earned extra PF and FCs during the main event. I thought all the rewards for the entire event were well worth the effort including those handed out by the bunny and hamster.

But...... I did find feeding the bunny and hamster quite tedious and it was slow going. When the bunny was at either of the conveyor belts he was fairly quick, not too bad when he was down watering his carrots (thanks for fixing that bug too) but really slow when he was over at the railway line where unfortunately he spent quite a lot of time (I calculated about 41%). He was also a smidge close to the water tank and I kept opening that by mistake so it got little frustrating indeed and I just wanted to slap his little cotton tail at times. Feeding the hamster was nearly on a par with bunny near the railway line so again quite slow. But overall I wasn't tearing my hair out or screaming at the computer so not big deals, just maybe a little tweaking for next time.

Well done, thanks :D

morva and Noelle20001 like this.
  9. morva

morva Forum Apprentice

I have to agree with all the above comments, I did manage to finish the event without buying any baskets BUT..... I am able to pop into the game whenever I wish, for those that work this event would have been nearly impossible to finish.
    I agree with upa70, the Hampster gifts were worth getting, I hated having to wait for the green bunny, and spent several frustrating hours on the last morning on two farms, driving myself crazy trying to deal with that him and well over 200 soy milks - not fun at all. I did manage to finish but what a waste of hours and hours !

upa70 and sanddollar15 like this.
  10. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

I see you fixed the bunny glitch a few days before the end of the event. Appreciate that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.