Elephant Breeding please!

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by Brookeham, May 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I would really like to have elephant breeding added to Baha! :music: It's been eons since a new animal has been introduced to breeding on the island.

While I do appreciate new animals, trees and crops being added to the island, it's a small amount of space to raise all these different things. Why not take an existing animal and allow us to breed it? Elephants already have a product: peanut butter, but it would be fantastic to have a orange, red or pink pens to double the output! Plus colored elephants would be adorable!!! ;)

Please, please consider my suggestion! :)

p.s. If anyone agrees or has any other ideas, please feel free to post. Thanks

2. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

Would LUV elephant breeding!!!! If there's anything I love, it's elephants.

[​IMG]

3. CylentLea123

CylentLea123 Old Hand

This is a great idea brookeham
    Please please pleaseeeee give us elephant breeding!!

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Yes, Elephant breeding :inlove: and new and dignified pens for them to live in PLEASE!

5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

baby elephants:inlove:

6. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I am beyond thrilled that you like this idea!!!! :D Thanks for your support!!!!;) I would love to raise more than 1 elephant per 2x2 and more than 1 peanut butter, which colored elephant pens would allow!!!

7. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

oooooo, pink elephants - that's what we need. Yes, please - elephant breeding would be great. There's nothing cuter than a baby elephant.

8. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Pink elephants on parade! Yesss.

9. FamilyFarmNorth

FamilyFarmNorth Someday Author

I love Elephants too <3

10. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Ambassador

count me in too :inlove::inlove: I would love to have elephant breeding that is an AWSOME idea!!!!!!!!!!! Brookeham :inlove::inlove::D:D

11. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Long overdue! :D Might I suggest a Circus Elephant as a choice for one breeding slot?

12. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

Thank you Brooke for the suggestion...what a fab idea! Pink Elephants please:D:D

13. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Please, please let us have Elephant breeding. :inlove: Great idea Brooke xD

Last edited by moderator: Jun 8, 2017
  14. oldman49

oldman49 Exceptional Talent

15. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Elephant breeding !!!! I would like to see an white elephant (Albino elephant) !!! Yes bring on elephant breeding and if possible parrot breeding too.

16. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I too will join this happy throng of elephant lovers and a call for elephant breeding. I really love the video of those baby elephants frolicking in their pool, farmingfreebird - beyond cute! :inlove:

MARLYMAR, Cassie101, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  17. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Yeah let's double the great poo :)

18. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I'm elated that many of you also want to have elephant breeding!!!!:D Yippie skippity!:p A pink elephant would be divine!!!!:music:

[​IMG]

19. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Yes I Totally Agree that Elephant Breeding is well, well overdue. As Peacocks has been around for ages and ages Finally Peacock Breeding now Farmerama/Bigpoint need to Balance it out to Introduce Elephant Breeding Real Soon.

The Next Breeding Event is Cats and Dogs....Cats and Dogs Breeding Again.....Elephants are Intelligent Amazing Animals....But i wonder Elephant is way over due to the Fact Elephant Pregnancy takes two years !!

20. annaquinn

annaquinn Junior Expert

Pink elephants - all around. YES.