EP giver sizes per tab

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by Juniorama, Mar 18, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Juniorama

Juniorama Someday Author

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, if so, I apologize for the repeat.

It would be soooo helpful if the decorations tabs (ep givers) could be categorized into 3 tabs: 1x1, 1x2 and 2x2, so when we are searching for something to place in a specific spot it would be a lot faster and easier.

Thanks so much!

SahraB, Brookeham, Cassie101 and 3 others like this.
  2. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

Thank you Juniorama, I like your moniker. I agree with this suggestion, a 1x1, 1x2 and 2x2 Tab would be nice.
    However you can change your search criteria to 'Size' in the upper right corner. I also use this to search for 'EP amount' so I can place the best giver.

3. Sister3

Sister3 Regular

So good to know joanc123:) and great question Juniorama. Many others will benefit, thanks:music:

4. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Well done Joan for that great tip.:)

sanddollar15, joanc123 and SahraB like this.
  5. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

joanc - I adore you for that fantastic tip!!! In all my years of playing...I've never discovered that!!! Major Thanks!!!:D

[​IMG]

6. Juniorama

Juniorama Someday Author

Thank you sooooo very much, joanc123 for the wonderful tip! I have been playing for 9 years and never thought to do that! You are awesome! :) You ROCK, I just tried it. Wahooooo!

sanddollar15 and joanc123 like this.