EP Givers location

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by nm561, Feb 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nm561

nm561 Forum Mogul

I read in the FAQ that the Red Pandas Can't Jump EP was given as a reward in June. I can't find this EP on any of my farms. Since I play daily I can't think of any reason that all 3 farms would be missing it.

nm56 ID: 8851373
    nlm24: 17667177
    nm561: 16496603

Could you please try to locate them for me. If I don't have the EP what date was it actually given so that I can try to see why I don't have it.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello nm561,

I have checked all 3 farms and none of them collected the deco which was rewarded as the Daily Login Bonus for June 2020. As none of your farms managed to obtain the deco, is it possible you were away for a time or did not login for at least 21 days during June 2020?

Can I assist you further?

3. nm561

nm561 Forum Mogul

I think this was when I was changing internet service providers and took a break. I played in June for the Neon XI event and possibly the start of the Firefly event and then again for the Summer Calendar that started the beginning of July.

Thanks for your assistance.

No further help needed at this time.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.