EP Items with limited charges

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by illy1996, Jan 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I have got a little behind with the EP items that have limited charges and finding them among all the other deco items is pretty time consuming. :p

Is it possible to have another tab for these items? :)

marlenef24, joanc123, AniE and 14 others like this.
  2. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

Great idea, illy.

3. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

GREAT idea..

I hate having to sort through all my givers in my inventory and have to hover each one. Much less when game or laptop lags. Or even being in the middle of it and the game logs you out. ARH.

4. Sister3

Sister3 Regular

This is a simple, sensible idea Illy1996. Last thing we want to do is waste farmers valuable time.

5. hurleygirl

hurleygirl Forum Greenhorn

Illy,
    I have found that if I go to my decorations tab, click all and then in the search bar type in a plus sign + the limited charge items come up.

joanc123, Jazac, geckofeet666 and 2 others like this.
  6. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thank you hurleygirl for that tip! I never knew that was possible. I just tried it and found some givers that I had forgotten about. However, it does not show the seasonal gifts that are limited charge items, but it does show all the 'normal' givers from events, etc. Thanks again!

joanc123, sanddollar15, Jazac and 2 others like this.
  7. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I did try this but it didn't come up with Hot Elixir of Life - I only have 87 of them. Thanks Farmer-broke!:music:
    Thanks Hurleygirl cos I did find some limited charge items I didn't know I had! :D

Sister3, joanc123 and Jazac like this.
  8. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)xDxDLOL!!! I heeeear you, Jazac!! Well said!! (especially the log-out part! Don't ya luv it!!:);)

Sister3, joanc123 and Jazac like this.
  9. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

NO sneering at the Hot Elixers of Life! I luv 'em - with buffs, mine give over 300,000EP daily (okay, that's on sewinglady's farm, but even this puny farm can get it up to around 150,000EP). I am hoarding them and am always grateful when a neighbor gifts me one.

Sister3, joanc123, farmlily3 and 2 others like this.