EP reward from Fuzzy Wooltops

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by julie1013, Aug 31, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

I wish the EP reward for :30 minutes from Fuzzy would be in the form of a coupon to be used at players discretion. This is a waste to win when all of your fields are planted with crops that have more than :30 minutes until harvest. A coupon would be better suited.

penguilnz and Banjoman like this.
  2. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

........or you are in a hurry to harvest and go right to your fields first, then to fuzzy after the harvesting is done! And get this 30 min. EP.............

julie1013 and Arielh like this.
  3. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

That is why I save fuzzy for the first harvest when long crops are coming. I click on fuzzy at the same time I am going from field to field to get my crow trees and owl trees. Once I get all the xp buffs, I harvest my 4 crop fields and my 2 trophy fields. It maximizes the xp and now that it is a habit, I always remember to use Fuzzy. My forgetful moment occurs when I forget to go to the windmill afterwards and get my spins.

4. muscaricat

muscaricat Forum Pro

My game opens with the map, so I visit fuzzy first thing in the morning before activating any other buffs and then I harvest. In that way I can't miss the EP bonus. ;)

farmlily3 likes this.
  5. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

Thanks for all the input! Now if I can just get myself trained to do that! ;)

farmlily3 likes this.
  6. smiley2emc

smiley2emc Someday Author

thanks for this tip as mine opens on the map as well i am now doing this as i normally do fuzzles last

farmlily3 likes this.
  7. ortrud_oc

ortrud_oc Padavan

You just have to train yourself to open Fuzzy as you begin playing for the day. It is very hated to do - and I occasionally I am still dreaming and don't. And as luck has it, it mostly the day EP award is given. :(

8. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

many of EP awards from Fuzzy have been wasted too for the same reason as many of you
    so I need to train my self open Fuzzy first as you suggested;)