EP Strategies (Compiled Version)

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by penguilnz, Mar 18, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Old Hand

(I know there may be a text that sounds really stupid to the "Englishman", the following has been translated from Finnish into English by GT ... this text is also clumsy... this 3 rows...)

I just implemented the worst game strategy ever:

at a total level of Bahamarama 599 and in the very early parts of it, I went and put on a "when there is no other business in the area right now and rarely anyway" -attitude towards the Crystal Falls, to the fullest of those items, those neighbors' EPs with 20 downloads, only I noticed that I got them about 80-120 million points when I collected with possible pet bonuses once a day, so up to 8 times according to my bills, the remaining 12x to 100 million are wasted...

Now there then spins nicely the entire regional artifacts that leave "forever" if they produce: exactly NOTHING at all, when I instantly reached level 600 and all the Bahamarama score is completely wasted from now on.

I RECOMMEND, don't do as stupidly!

I also take it: my own is really boring that I now ran out of "half of the game" when I smoked level 600, the already 6,000 ++ golden bananas were useless and now other things in the Bahamas are useless.

In other words, when it comes to producing items for Bahamarama, you might want to consider doing so anyway if you're in the "final line" of Bahmarama's game, which is close to level 600!

Tarsis63 likes this.
  2. sueperkins

sueperkins Forum Connoisseur

There are 4 runes at the top of the tree. More EP at the Main Farm, Meadow, Glade and Park. Each has 5 levels. Each level adds 5% to the EP earned in that location. Unlocking these especially the park is a good way of boosting EP. They are a little expensive 75,100,125,150 &175 Stars for each level for each rune. The park is at the very top but I would recommend getting that fully unlocked as quickly as you can. Some one posted saying that most of the EP you earn to level up comes from your EP givers, so all of the unlocking at the park (5%-25% boost) before all of the other boosts is a great way to add a lot of EP gain.