Event Prize - Solar Power Plant III

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by ctindaldavies, Aug 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Thank you for adding this prize to the current event.

However, I feel that for a lot of players, this will be a totally useless prize, sitting in storage and gathering dust, because it requires the non obtainable Salamander Pen.

The Salamander Pen was introduced in 2016 and last seen for purchase in Sept 2019.

I have a feeling that any future Gift and Trade event would have a low availability of these because everyone missing one would be wishing for one.

I understand that you can buy Salamander to feed the Solar Power Plant in the Farmers Market, however, it is actually cheaper to simply buy the Sun Panels than it is to buy the Salamander.

I am therefore hoping that the Salamander pen will make a reappearance somewhere, either to win or buy.

Thanks

Mooboy, Brookeham and Jazac like this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello ctindaldavies,
    A little birdie told me the base workshop will be available to win in the near future ;)

Best Regards,
    shooger.sweet

3. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Thanks ever so much shooger, that is awsome news! I was hoping it would be. :D:D

Mooboy and farmerumf like this.