Excess Pens, Trees, etc.

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by nm561, Sep 22, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. nm561

nm561 Forum Mogul

Would like to be able to sell excess pens and trees at the farmers market. The train lets you trade for mega trees/pens etc. but it usually requires higher value trees or pens. I would like to be able to sell some of the lower level pens that I acquired during the game.

User: nm561ID: 16496603

farmlily3 likes this.
  2. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

3. nm561

nm561 Forum Mogul

The train and the trading event are designed for the higher level pens and trees. I would like to be able to sell all of the turkey, goat, etc. pens that I bought for some of the earlier quests.

User: nm561ID: 16496603

farmlily3 likes this.
  4. Arielh

in the link that I gave you you can sell goats, turkeys and whatever you want

5. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

Sorry I guess I forgot about being able to sell the unwanted items in this feature. I guess I was just dreaming that I could sell that all at once and not have to deal with them in the future.

farmlily3 and Arielh like this.
  6. Arielh

no problem! I understand your point.:)

farmlily3 likes this.
  7. nm561

nm561 Forum Mogul

Thanks, close thread