Fake Marriage Proposals?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Laurelei, Feb 14, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

I have received two marriage proposals from long term neighbors. The first one was for sure not genuine and the person messaged me afterwards and said that they didn't send the proposal. I have just received another. I have also seen a general inquiry from another person who claimed they didn't send a marriage proposal but their account was charged for the wedding ring. Not sure what is going on but it appears that Farmerama is playing matchmaker with unwilling participants....

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Laurelei,

It may be that the player has clicked on it accidently or due to lag it has been sent to the wrong person. No marriage proposal is sent without a user clicking several steps to complete a wedding proposal. I will forward this to the Game Team so they can look into it.

Can I assist you further?

3. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

No, just thought I'd let you know. In 10 years of playing I've never had an accidental marriage proposal and now I've had two LOL so there might just be something fishy going on....

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.