Fall Festival III

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Nov 15, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

FAQ

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Event Crop: Fountain Grass (equivalent 5,000)
    Time: 5h30m Plantable on the event playfield only!
    The Fall Festival Shop: In the shop you could also buy seeds for breeding animals.

Event Drops:

Pumpkin Juice (equivalent 100,000)
    You will get these drops while harvesting your crops on the event playfield only!

Cinnamon Sticks (equivalent 10,000)
    You will get these drops while harvesting your crops and trees on the 3 main and 3 tropical lands!

Mill product to be submitted to the top 3000: Pumpkin Spiced Latte (equivalent 448,500)
    Ingredients: 6 x Fountain Grass, 3 x Pumpkin Juice, 6 x Cinnamon Sticks

The Top 3000 layer can be accessed once all Rooms have been completed!
    Clicking on the trophy will allow you to see the Top 3000
    [​IMG]

Event requirements and rewards:

[​IMG]
    Left
    LevelRequired ProductReward
    1350x Fountain grass1x Autumn Festival
    sticker III 2
    15 Suzy's Super-grow 500 EP x Your Level
    2400000 barn value worth of main, tropical or moonlight crops5 Crate O' Fiery Trail 1 5 Golden Bananas 1000 EP x Your Level
    360000 bar value worth of main, tropical or moonlight products1"Piccolo" Wonder Box 1 EP/TEP Harvest Bonus L 2000 EP x Your Level
    [​IMG]
    Middle

1500000 barn value worth of main, tropical or moonlight tree fruits3 Crate O' Fiery Trail 1 30 Super-grow 500 EP x Your Level
    2350 x Fountain grass5 Crate O' Fiery Trail I 3 Party spins 1000 EP x Your Level
    3400000 barn value worth of main, tropical or moonlight animals1x Turbocharger
    1 Crate O' Buffs 2000 EP x Your Level
    [​IMG]
    Right
    1350 x Fountain grass2 Crate O' Fiery Trail I
    8000 EP x Your Level
    2700 x Cinnamon Sticks3 Crate O' Fiery Trail I
    20 Farm coins 1000 EP x Your Level
    3350 x Fountain grass4x Crate O' Fiery Trail I
    40 Power-feed
    1 Piccolo" Wonder Box
    Turbocharger
    [​IMG]
    Size:1x2
    Time: 22:00 h
    8.350 EP/TEP
    2% increase drop chance on everything for 02:00 h

Donations towards the Top 3000, reward special Rewards and Crates at certain intervals of equivalency payed in:

ThresholdReward
    e.g. 900,000 barn value equivalence1 x Event Sticker
    e.g. 1,020,000 barn value equivalence30 x Farm coins
    e.g. 1,140,000 barn value equivalence10 x Party tickets
    e.g. 1,260,000 barn value equivalence1 x Harvest Helper Coupon (12 hrs)
    e.g. 1,380,000 barn value equivalence1 x Carrot-apple chutney

Last edited: Nov 15, 2023
  2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thanks for starting the strategy thread, WisdomTree!

Um, I wish I cared. I'm not really interested in this event any more. Once we see what the prizes are for those us not willing to empty our barns, I'll figure out if I'm doing more than the bare minimum, if I even bother to open the event field at all.

3. Flower

Flower Regular

Although I admire vey much those who are brave enough to empty their barns, in this event I always do just the minimum.

Good luck for all those racing!

Mooboy, Nordais, dumbunny and 3 others like this.
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks for giving us all the info *WisdomTree*. ;)

Like the others here, I'm not someone who enjoys emptying my barn in the slim hope I can get anywhere near the Top 3000, let alone Top 1000. I will do what I can and hope to get some good prizes.:music:
    Good luck everybody! :D

5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you *WisdomTree* For starting the thread. I will not be part of the Top "anything" as I also don't like
    to empty my barn:oops: scares me just to think of it! I will be cheering on any farmer brave enough to do that part!:music: My plan is to just do the 3 booths and see what prizes I can get!;) Good luck everyone!

6. *WisdomTree*

It's a shame that no FAQ for Fall Festival has been published on the English Forum until this time. Already the FAQ is almost the same as last year. It seems like there aren't many people who care about Fall Festival, except for some players.

The rewards are mediocre as always.
    There were events throughout the year that gave much better prizes.
    I think I made a good decision not attending the festival this year.

This time I hope to see someone from the English Forum in the Top 3 :inlove:

7. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Thank you WisdomeTree for the break down.
    I'm going to skip this one, never been a fan of the barn dumpster event.

Mooboy, Nordais, dumbunny and 2 others like this.
  8. *WisdomTree*

To effectively use the bonus given in the compensation package,

+1 more revenue for event crops on event playfield for 48 hours

activate it after crop multiplication and do not forget to use 1x1 slots. :)

Moraine said:
    I'm going to skip this one, never been a fan of the barn dumpster event.​

Hey Moraine,
    At least you can do the right side. Doesn't require anything from the barn.​

Last edited: Nov 16, 2023
  9. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

It's wierd, I think that this year the cloudrow is better than last year, same for the 2 givers.... or is it just me?

I'm not sacrificing coloured animals for more event crops, lat year the bronze, silver and gold crates weren't that good and there's no mention of them in the FAQ. I made it into the top 3000 last year, this year I'm not so sure....

Mooboy and sanddollar15 like this.
  10. rivak

rivak Forum Baron

I'm going to skip most of this. I won't try to get into the Top 3000 because I know I have no chance. I'm too tight-fisted with my breeding animals to pull it off. :)

I think I'll do one booth enough to get a Piccolo Box and call it even. I still hold out hope that someday I'll get another BB tree from a box.....................

11. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

If you can pull it off, there's the second booth (sheep) that gives out the giver "Turbo Pumpkin" that's 8350 EP/TEP and 2% chance of higher drop rate for all drops with a cooling time of 22h and can be placed on the pet playground. That's an awesome gift for 500000 worth of tree fruits and 400000 worth of animals. I'd recommand to all players to do that one first, 350 event crops won't be a problem to grow and the rewarded giver will help for all the next event! :inlove::D

12. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Yeah, my farms are just in it for whatever we can glean from the booths. I don't even know that I'm going to start donating to the bar on the right. In past years, I have just to get the extra goodies that gives at first, but this year, I'm a little on the "meh" side for this whole event. Not that there aren't some decent prizes (because there are), it's more me - I'm just a little singed on all the available ends...been on overload for a couple months now and need to regroup.

Mooboy, Nordais, Noelle20001 and 3 others like this.
  13. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum General

Does anyone have the figures from last years winners were? I know some players bought stuff all year to load their barns but anyone who has just started playing don't even think about trying for the top - the amounts needed were huge.

Mooboy, Nordais and dumbunny like this.
  14. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Just getting going on my morning harvest. There are already players finished with the main part of the event and have moved on to donating to the Top. The race has begun!

Good luck to all who are pursuing a place in the Top 3000!

15. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

All I remember is that the last several years it's been some players from Hungary at the very top - it's either one player with 8 farms, or a cabal of players and they try to spell out HUNGARY with their farm shields. Last year, I think someone slipped in at the last minute and the plan for the HUNGARY had a, um, "dash" in it.

The current top player (for the moment - as of 10:26 am MST on November 17) has donated OVER 1 trillion in item value to the event.

Absolutely NO chance I am going to do that on any of my farms. I'll be happy to just get some goodies.

16. RebaFC

RebaFC Junior Expert

I don't have the full list to post, but the breakpoints were:
    500th place donated 6,367,471,760
    1000th place donated 1,629,594,310
    3000th place donated 243,874,634

Mooboy, sanddollar15, Nordais and 3 others like this.
  17. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Junior Expert

I'm not trying for the top 3000. I know i have no chance of winning. I will complete the booths but I'm not emptying my barn on the very slim chance of hitting the top 3000. Also, I have been in and out of hospital recently and need time to recover.

18. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I see quite a few English players in the Top list. A few I recognize but many I do not. I wish you all the very best and hope you reach your Top goals! Enjoy it! I have very fond memories of my run for the Top list and succeeding in what I hoped to accomplish, but that was a long time agoxD

Happy Fall Festival!

19. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have finished the 3 booths and that is where I am stopping! I just can't imagine working so hard to fill my barn to just give it away for some trinkets and a "mention" as being one of the TOP 3000! BUT I am here cheering on all our friends and neighbors. And really hoping someone from the EN makes it to the top group! Good luck to all and I hope you have lots of fun while reaching your goals!

20. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Forum Overlooker

I'll continue till the end to grow event plant and mill Lattes to get crates. Another event and normal farming give drops for this one to and it helps to get reward crates. Requirements grow fast, one crate cost more points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.