Feedback Fall Festival

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Nov 12, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "Fall Festival" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I am all for events on the event field. But, since we cannot speed things up there, nor increase harvest, it is T-E-D-I-O-U-S. It takes forever just get a harvest, and takes multiple harvests to complete a step... it's boring. The event itself is fine, a good mechanic and cute graphics and the prizes for the regular event are nicely in line with the requirements - but it's just boring.

3. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

Ditto! ^^^ And, because it is, I forget to even harvest! Otherwise it is a good event...and glad to be using the Event Field!

007Farming and Brookeham like this.
  4. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Like the use of event field but the crop is too long fir me since I can’t use sg - can’t harvest at work and not enough time when I get home to harvest, plant, harvest

5. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

Agree that this event is boring and the event plant takes to long to grow and harvest. I also dislike the prizes awarded which are cheap for allll the work that is involved to get them. And the game mechanisms are tedious and confusing to me with the three places to go to put in your event plants, etc. The shop where to buy event seeds with my products, like breeding animals, is IMO an expensive and unnecessary way to get extra plants.............I do not have a clue as to how the meter of points works and I don't even want to know because this is soooo confusing for me already and not worth the headache. I have never been able to get very far on this field and have never finished an event. The best event we have had on this new field is one of the first ones...where we had to open up sections of fields by playing timed FS quests and then get seed pod givers, which turned into cc givers after the game. Also in the earlier event I am referring to, the amounts needed of event plants were not as high........and the prizes far better. It is a Shame to have such a great new field for special events which are boring and tedious..... I did not like or enjoy the last event we had on this field either. And I wish something would change about this field events so that I am able to enjoy this part of Farmerama. I would never pay RM to buy baskets for this event.

6. copihueazul

copihueazul Forum Apprentice

I could not finished the event due to work, and that's a pity.

farmlily3 and 007Farming like this.
  7. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I also did not like this event.>:( I agree with all of the above. Too long a growing time....very difficult to get 3 harvests a day.:wuerg:
    I did finish the 3 wagons...but cannot fill the CR nor can I find it now.:oops:
    Did not understand how to fill the levels on the bar. I was going to make an attempt at Top 3k this year....but am out now b/c of lame event leadup and requirements.

I wish much luck to our English Top 3000 players!:music:

8. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

Stopped once again due to crop times and requirements!>:( This has gotten very tiresome, BP!

I think I'm done with events that require growing crops!!>:(

I agree with the others above!-.-

9. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Commander of the Forum

I did finish the main part but VERY disappointed that the cloud row could not be achieved by the majority of players and I just have several useless giver items now which I have no room for without the Cloud Row. :(
    Boring, and now also a waste of effort.

10. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Not impressed that the only way to get the CR, was to be in the top 500. That means only 500 can attain the CR. How stupid is that? How many people play this game BP???
    Rewards were not worth the outrageous amounts required(booths)...yes the players set the standard(CR+)...but to what end?? I now have more useless givers to sit in inventory as BP hasn't bothered to give us more area to be able to use them.
    Use the "special" field for events, but let us use it in the same way we would our other fields.
    I have so much unusable "stuff" in inventory...I ask myself, "Why do I bother to play anymore?".

11. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

There should have been two cloud rows - one for players who finished all 3 booths, and an additional one for players in the top 500 (if you so desired to give a CR to those players). Giving us hundreds of givers without the requisite room to use them is fruitless.

12. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

I was really disappointed by the slow game at the end. I was going for the top 3000 but because the game was so laggy it took me about 1 minute to donate anything. I was up to 140 million with the cutoff point being 159 million but because of the terrible lag I was just not able to donate enough to get into the top 300. I feel like I wasted so many items and about an hour of my time sitting there trying to donate stuff.
    That was not fun, not at all.

13. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

The lag was terrible, and was very time consuming to donate.

14. nm561

nm561 Forum Mogul

I agree with above -- this farm was unable to donate the final time. This is not the first time this has happened. It would be nice if it was changed to where the event end timer designated the last time you could plant anything and the game allowed for a day/xx#hours to donate what was harvested or in inventory.

When you are dealing with the lag it is also hard to determine what place you are in because you are just trying to get the stuff entered. I know I would not be in the Top Lists because I was just donating event items during the event to get the crates but it would be better if BP took the lag in consideration. This happens whenever there are a lot of players online at the same time playing the game.

It also would have been nice to get a CR for getting the 3 booths. It would give us a place to put them.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  15. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Except for the barn burner aspect to this event, without entering the top 3000, it did not feel like the usual harvest hoedown. Shame on you BP!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't even get the 3 givers with the long time for crop and because it took so long didn't harvest on time, beside that no cloudrow for what givers I did get. A total THUMBS DOWN.

16. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I quite enjoyed this event ... maybe cos I knew I was never going to go for the Top anything! :p

I did find the growing of the crops a little boring but if it had been quicker, there would have been many very experienced farmers who would get a head start on the Top 3000 and which would have reduced the chances of others. Just a thought ... :music:

I can't remember a Harvest event that rewards those who actually finish the preliminary part of this event for any donations, even if they don't finish in the Top 3000. Loved all those shiny boxes. :inlove:
    I never prepare for this but this time this event has given me the motivation to think long term and maybe have a go next year! :D

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    fun2farm, -Mir85- and Nala777 like this.
  17. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

The same thing happened to me......missed the remaining giver by only a very few c-r-o-p-s!!! (AGAIN!!)
    *4 Snoopy paws DOWN.*

farmerlily22, baw815 and 007Farming like this.
  18. 1msech2006

Event was too long and unfinishable.

007Farming likes this.
  19. farmerlily22

farmerlily22 Forum Master

-.-exactly.......-.-

007Farming, fun2farm and 1msech2006 like this.
  20. 1msech2006

Hey, Check out my suggestion regarding emptying storage in suggestions thread. I have tons of stuff in storage with no where to place the stuff to gain the rewards. The fact that only a small fraction of players in this event are able to get the cloud row is ridiculous. I didn't even try. Who is developing these events and are they even testing them out before publishing them to us for play. 007Farming I totalllly agree with everything you have said.

007Farming and farmerlily22 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.