Feedback Farm Fashion Show

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Aug 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

taskgroupsaug2020_news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Farm Fashion Show" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

ctindaldavies likes this.
  2. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Teething problems are to be expected when a large event goes live, however I sincerely hope they are going to extend that game timer. My one teeny baby farm had a full reset with everything done totally undone. Had to harvest radishes and replant event crops again, losing an hour.

This doesn't really matter to me as this farm was just opened so I could run through the tutorial again after being away so long, and I have no intention of trying to complete the event here. However, if it happened to me, it will have happened to others.

*EDIT* Thank you very much for the SG and party ticket bonus code.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
    Cassie101, AniE, farmerumf and 2 others like this.
  3. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I really like the format of this event, with the ability to choose what we go for, and then going on to the next model. Plus the graphics are really adorable, and the drop rate seems to be great so far. My ONLY complaint on this event, why can we only mill in the main mill? There are many, many farmers who like to mill PF, and the amount of time that PF takes makes it nearly impossible to make any during this event. Please reconsider this, for the next milling event.

Cassie101 and sanddollar15 like this.
  4. ctindaldavies

I love this event. At first, I wasn't even going to consider doing it because the numbers looked ridiculous at first glance.
    Without using too many resources I will be able to finish on time. I did not need to run off and buy boost baskets, SG and SSG so my gas company thanks you. The drop numbers are sufficient (this is the first time I have been able to say that), but I am swapping 3 x Howie Donuts between fields. Still only gave 45-55 per field but it was enough. The graphics are fabulous. The prize options are good and I think it is great to be able to choose your own order for completing each model's steps. Thank you so much for the Crate O Wonders and the Crate O Critters prizes. I managed to get a Rollina and Achacha tree that I have needed and a Manta Ray pool. Thanks for that, I can cross them off my wish list.
    I can see why it was graded as medium to hard, because for those without access to SG, SSG, and CAC, Howie's, Farm trophies nearly maxed, you would not get close to completing, or possibly even half way.

My only issue is the main prizes. I have come to realise that I will only be able to use 1 out the 4 main prizes, as the base tree/pen/workshop & the animal required to feed said workshop are unavailable. Totally ridiculous. Hopefully the tool tree, Lobster pen, salamander pen and the solar power plant will become available soon, however I have seen posts 5 years old on other items that have never returned. I feel that many players may have not even started the event because they do not have the bases so what good is an upgrade prize. In the meantime I will sit here with fingers crossed.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
    LillyMae2016 and 1msech2006 like this.
  5. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

[Offering an XXL tool tree without the base and having no way to obtain a base tree is just cruel. I need tools so bad and was eager for this tree until I got it and realized I had no base for it and no way to get a base tool tree. I do not even remember when the tool tree was first offered. I hope the base tool tree is offered soon.

6. ctindaldavies

It was available once, 2 years ago. Hopefully it will come around again soon.

7. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.