Farm Needs

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by farmer_broke, Aug 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mateiavram

mateiavram Forum Apprentice

here you go https://board-en.farmerama.com/threads/market-place-number.33268/

farmlily3 and SONER1111 like this.
  2. SONER1111

SONER1111 Someday Author

Last edited by moderator: Aug 30, 2021
    fishy_broke and mateiavram like this.
  3. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi PeepsPlace I will inbox you and post my needs here just in case anyone else is in Market 15.

Needs Crops needs in bundles of 1000s.....Pea, Violets and Globe Berries

I appreciate your kind Assistance ;):)

fishy_broke and farmlily3 like this.
  4. fishy_broke

fishy_broke Advanced

They all are appearing and at a rea good price. Out with those ccs.

*WisdomTree* likes this.
  5. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Looking for 200,000 basil.

I'm broke so I need a good price. :(

*WisdomTree* likes this.
  6. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

Offered 50k

farmer_broke likes this.
  7. farmer_broke

Somebody got um ..... I didn't.

I am holding over 800k.. No need to sell now. Basil is being run in mills.

*WisdomTree* likes this.
  8. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

Need an Emperor Peacock. We can deal.

Market 25.

farmer_broke likes this.
  9. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I am Market 16 and I am working on the breeding FSQs. :wuerg:

I have some high end breeding animals of those I have finished: 2 Rainbow (Chickens), 1 Golden Hen, 2 Rosies (Sheep), 7 Bridal Ducks, 2 Pearl Fish and 5 Flying Elephants. :inlove:
    I don't want to put them on the Market - I see some sit there for ages and not sell and I am not that flush with CCs! :eek:

I'm thinking that if anyone on Market 16 wants any of these, maybe we can come to an agreement on price and I can then put them on the Market. I can always breed the top animal with my Ducks and Elephants if they are required. :)

Maybe we can do an exchange - if you have any of similar animals that you want to "swap" for the same amount, we would both be out pocket by just the commission. :p

Just a thought ... send an IGM if you are interested. ;)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
    farmer_broke and Mooboy like this.
  10. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

HI Illy I am too working on Breeding FSQ, they do take longer to complete due to lack of good or super skips.

Here is question any farmer happy to Spend 2PF for better skips, compared to Discount 1 PF per breeding when there is hardly any skips or good skips, sadly it has spoil the fun of breeding like it use to be :eek:

I am in Market 15, I have notice the same in my Market As i have posted Candy Cane which is surplus to my requirement but i doubt it get sold, need have rethink to resell it at lower price some critters are in breeding demands some or NOT

Also there is crate that gives Bridal Duck, Flying Elephant, Frog King and Kissing Fish can no longer sell them for good price, because they can be obtain ease with Crate of Devotion :p

Would be lovely to swap our surplus breeding animals to help us on those pending breeding quests

Any one in Market 15 and Market 16 please help us. :p:p:p

farmer_broke likes this.
  11. farmer_broke

I see the breeding animals sit there too and not sell. Anyone who would buy them is a fool anyway. The prices are unreasonable. Yes some do sell but a lot do not. I have sold breeding animals and rarely have them return to my barn. One must know their market and know what is going on in the game and price the animals accordingly.

Even if one sells at a reasonable price there are many many times when the sale is very very slow.

I was selling wooly snout cuckoos for over 240,000 for about 3 weeks. They very selling as there is demand. Recently there was a long baby boom with 1 pf breeding. Guess what? The wooley snout cuckoos are today selling for about 1/2 what I was selling for. And you know what I am doing..... I am now buying. The day will come to sell again. But not now.

So you want something for nothing? Take what you can get and move on.

Some items will generate good profits and others will not. Me being sentimental behind some item for sale is no good for profit-making.

Still want basil. Let me know how many you can sell and the orice.

zerodegrees likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.