Farm Needs

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by farmer_broke, Aug 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Haha...Yeah, I still want bitter ginger. And now, it's very expensive at market 25. I have other goals for the island, and this farm is not going to plant bitter ginger for now.;)

But I know how to get bitter ginger without buying and planting on my main farm. Also thanks for the thread. I've noticed the market's reaction to these needs.:music:

zerodegrees and farmer_broke like this.
  2. Lily_pink

Lily_pink Forum Mogul

This is a great thread!! I've been gone from this farm for about a year, and had forgotten what a good farm Lily_pink was....although it's an antique at this point! Lol!!

All this talk about the Top 3000 brought back some memories! I actually entered one year, and did well (it was the year that not as many entered as usually do!). So I managed to finish either in the top ten or got pushed out at the last minute - I don't remember. But I did get the prizes, and one was named "Pug in the Manger". I was wondering if someone remembered the year - or better yet, if someone better at finding things than I am, could pleeeease look it up for me and actually tell me what spot I DID finish in?? Not sure of the year...2015/16/or 2017... probably 16-17.

I'd really appreciate knowing for sure. I don't think this farm can ever catch up....but that's o.k., as it is going to be a 'feeder' farm for others farms now. Might just clear it and start over....there are so many new things....and I like what I'm learning here - especially Dragonflys!
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................;)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    SahraB and farmer_broke like this.
  3. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

escalonilla has a link in this thread. See post 8 here. You will be able to look at the lists by year. Glad you joined us.
    This farm has all tropics full of dragonfly. To stop and begin bitter ginger production will stop massive dragonfly production here. I can last about 9-10 more weeks with no supplier. I want a big payday and will continue for now. Even holding the 100,000 bitter ginger is not enough and I am using my supplier now.

zerodegrees and SahraB like this.
  4. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Actually, I have a lot of farms in Market 40. And these farms could be a good supplier for you. But I'm thinking, why? You're not even eager for the TOP 10 anymore.;):)

So I don't know, if you have a goal, I believe all your friends here would be happy to help you get to your goal.

farmerlily22 and zerodegrees like this.
  5. farmer_broke

I think you are right.

In my heart I know I have no more desire for any TOP 10 anything in this game. I cannot fool myself.

I have idea! You do TOP 10. hahaha You are S-B (SahraB) the Swan anyway on this farm.
    Oh, the llama product. I want to begin a thread on the llama but no time right now. (farm holds about 1,950 woolly sweaters. If I was on market 25 I would sell them all to you only because you want.) I view the woolly sweater as a very very good long term investment item. I like the way you think. hahahaha but nobody will sell 2,000 sweaters to you at one time hahahahaha too scared!

I only could buy 600.

haha and only one S-B the Swan (SahraB) anyway. Farm already has. No need to ask for more.

bye bye SahraB (the Swan)

purplebeet, zerodegrees and SahraB like this.
  6. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

Im market 39, Im going for top 10 in the hoedown, anyone in market 39 got any good items? Willing to pay up to 3 to 1 ratio at most, but would prefer better ratio. Contact me if you are willing to help out.

fun2farm, SahraB and farmer_broke like this.
  7. farmer_broke

I have seen some little things in you over time.

I have come to believe in you and that you can compete fantastically in the silly hoedown if you choose.

Really I do not care if you succeed or not ... Please just be a force to be reckoned with in your undertaking.

Perhaps not enough for you.

Already far more than I ever expected to feel about anyone's personal goal in this game and I wish you well ... thank you for that feeling

8. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Selling higher barn value trees, main and Baha, by hundreds and thousands - Market 04, if anyone is interested.:)

Will be cheering you all on who decide to be courageous enough to enter the Top3000!!:Do_O:D

dragon1 and SahraB like this.
  9. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Thank you for the idea. I've thought about that before. Do I want to make a TOP 10 CCs or EP or Hoedown?

Answer: Maybe! If so, what do I need to do?

- Time
    - Working hard
    - Constantly updated information
    - Spend money if needed
    - Mission awareness
    - etc ... etc

I asked myself again: Is it worth it?
    Answer: ??? (What do you think was my answer?);)
    Thank you for everything. Best wishes to you!!:)

-edit-

I want to buy 100,000 Coral Tree Blossoms. Market 25.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    12ss12 and zerodegrees like this.
  10. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

No one wants anything from market 19 ?

broke, oooooooooooold faaaaaaaaaarmer where are you ?

farmer_broke likes this.
  11. teeceebeemee

teeceebeemee Advanced

Market 14
    I need 29 royal Poinciana fruit, please!!
    :inlove:
    Edit: panic over- got them, thanks!:D

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  12. Yechizqiyahuw

Yechizqiyahuw Forum Greenhorn

Hello, I need neon shelter. Thanks in advance to those who can help me.
    Username: Yechizqiyahuw

farmerlily22 likes this.
  13. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Yechizqiyahuw: I think you meant to post in the Trade and Gift thread, this one is for those wanting Market items. Hope you get lucky.

farmerlily22 likes this.
  14. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Today in my Market 19, manure sold for .60 CCs. xD

farmer_broke likes this.
  15. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I just checked, manure is selling on market 15 for 0.10 CCs. xDxD

On market 21 it's 0.50 CCs. o_O

farmer_broke and sanddollar15 like this.
  16. farmer_broke

Last 24 hours for manure on market 40
    range .10 to 1.80 .................... lots and lots around .45 I have had troubles selling at .10 . No need to even bother it seems..... Can't even store anymore.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  17. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Yes Broke, I think we are all up the same creek!:p I have so many pens out getting the backpacks and not using the manure and
    I can't store anymore because I am at 2,250 my limit right now,:oops: and my barn is bursting at the seams!

farmer_broke likes this.
  18. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I put 9 lots on the Market before the event so I am selling off lots of 100 at the lowest price - anything from 0.50 to 1.50. I know, I know, but I hate wasting all that poo! :wuerg:

sanddollar15 and farmer_broke like this.
  19. farmer_broke

Developers surly have considered this.
    We may only:
    • use it
    • sell it
    • loose it
    • store it
    If one plans on using it later then here is some obvious "store it" information:

20th - 27th November: Layer Event
    22nd - 24th November: Wonder Trees
    27th - 28th November: Moonlight Mania

28th - 30th November: Farm Domino Event

sebe96 and sanddollar15 like this.
  20. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

I know I am bummed, I am hoarding my manure crates to sell, and they have built up over 1100 crates. I also hate to waste the manure and sell anytime I reach my limit, and i have it maxed out 2800 with premium. I am growing alot of crops that high EV, so Im not reaching the max too often. I dont normally grow that many crops, I mainly grow animals.

farmer_broke likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.