Farm Needs

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by farmer_broke, Aug 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -santa-claus-

-santa-claus- Forum Greenhorn

need cac gifts

farmer_broke and -santas-helper- like this.
  2. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Hello Morris.

Any farmer can send -santa-claus- cac.
    -santa-claus- must be a friend and does not have to be your neighbor.
    CAC is a buff and you can find it in your barn.
    We must send it from our barn.

That -santa-claus- sure does want an expensive gift though.

purplebeet and morris111 like this.
  3. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

morris111 - CAC is carrot apple chutney. You will find it in your pantry, or in the consumables tab of your inventory

4. baw815

baw815 Forum General

morris111, barn is unlimited. :D ;)

5. farmer_broke

Desire 100,000 orchid.
    Market 40.

farmlily3 likes this.
  6. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Hi morris111. I find growing crops tedious as well, even with equipment, and am mostly an animal/product farmer.

There is another way to get crops and not run out of them to feed your animals.....whenever you mill feed, there is a green plus sign next to each of the crop requirements for that animal. Click on it and it will take you to that crop, where you may purchase up to your allowable amount. You may increase this amount up to 300 ea. through a rune on the Tree of Wisdom(on the right side) in the Magical Glade.
    I also keep most of my main field open for crops, and on the other fields just fill in any empty spaces with crops.
    As illy96 described, I also use Comfort fields, especially overnight, and whenever I do grow crops and am not sure when I may be back to harvest them.

Hope this helps! You will eventually find your own way of farming that suits you and your goals best.
    Meanwhile, have fun building your own unique farm! And enjoy the people here!:D

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
    purplebeet, morris111, SahraB and 2 others like this.
  7. farmer_broke

want 75,000 more orchids
    will buy all or part
    market 40

8. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)I'm on Market 40, and would love to help out, FB, but I don'T have that many anything that I have to grow in the (oh-so-limited) ground!!
    Would you like another yellow egg farm for your 'new' f_b farm?:)

farmer_broke and morris111 like this.
  9. farmer_broke

@farmlily3
    I would luv to buy from you. This farm needs about 75,000 more orchids to get to 1 million orchids. No hurry. No need to grow either. Just buy your seeds from the shop whenever you sign into the farm.

No use for any egg farm on any of the baby farms. Both of us know that use of egg farms for eggs is presently a complete waste of resources. The only use for them now is for completion of the timed quest asking for eggs and then only if one does not have egg trees.
    The baby farms have neither and do not need the rewarded stars and will not work the related quests anytime in the distant future.

Also, this farm will buy all of your daily seeds from you. You will not get rich from the sale but will surely make ccs and the sale is sure. Up to you when and no hurry for me.

farmlily3 likes this.
  10. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I've got some orchids to spare, but I'm on Markets 34 and 37. Can any of your baby farms use them, farmer_broke?

farmer_broke likes this.
  11. farmer_broke

Hello rivak. I have seen your name around here. Nice to finally meet you.

@rivak
    I have farms going but I just do not have the time to get to them and develop them.

12. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8):)Thank you for offering to buy my daily seeds. I don't always buy them (yes, I read your excellent advice!)but would consider it an honor (and in addition, with a rather fine tongue-in-cheek smile of enjoyment:)) to sell to someone of your $tatu$ in this game.
    I do use another way to top off what I keep in my barn, because it is simple and quick. I don't keep large amounts in my barn - not much over 20,000 for a single crop, and most much less. This works well for my farming needs, as I farm animals, and keep their feed at a comfortable level, adding more with a simple click whenever I mill their feed.
    Yes - I am one of those "Do-it-yourself" farmers;)and it has worked very well for me. Getting 'rich' is not the most important thing to me - my farm is. And along the way it has actually made me 'rich', as some would count $3 Billion, and heading for $4 B. But still 'small potatoes' to some, and that's o.k.
    My objective in this game is to enjoy it, and all the lovely people in it.

I would find pleasure in helping you reach your goal of 1million, selling them to you at cost, plus the 10% I am charged to list them. Just tell me how to get them to you @farmlily3
    ....and thank you for your offer to buy.8)~Lily~:)

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
    farmer_broke likes this.
  13. farmer_broke

I cannot do that because the price is too low. YOU must make ccs!
    Even then, this buying and selling between us is not over.
    Take this as a given: This farm is going to resell them and make ccs!
    Time will pass and this farm will eventually sell whatever it has bought from you.
    follow?
    I will remember.
    And then one day and another day and one day your farm will receive CAC gifts.
    It will happen.

Example:
    A farmer in this forum sold this farm about 60,000 cucumber over a year ago.
    I just threw them in the barn and have waited.
    I know why I bought them.
    Sold a few here and there.
    What do you know .... time passed .... price has increased
    And periodically the farmer receives an artisan product

And as long as this farmer plays the game I will continue to send artisan products.
    There is no regularity and I will not keep track of how much the total is.

Sure I make and will continue to make ccs.
    And that farmer will continue to receive gifts too.

Really, I work for her.
    Periodically I will purchase what she lists in the market.
    She does not know who buys them.

The same will happen to your farm.

Thank you very much for hiring me.
    I will try not to be to terrible of a worker.

-------------------
    Glance at the price of gold leaf on that market.
    At that price the farm would receive over 46 billion ccs on that alone.
    It makes no sense for me to take from you.

purplebeet, zerodegrees and fun2farm like this.
  14. morris111

morris111 Someday Author

I tend to message people that are on my market and make deals with them and when I sell it at a high profit I sell them a breeding animal or buff dead cheap. I'm not growing crops anymore I buy and sit and sell. Way less clicks.

purplebeet, fun2farm and farmer_broke like this.
  15. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Lol! I seem to remember a farm named farmlily_worker11 who worked quite hard. This farm is still on my friends list.:)
    It will be a pleasure to work with you.
    Your style of playing is quite an interesting way of 'farming', and more than fair to those you deal with. Both benefit in a way acceptable to each style of farming.
    :)I have not thought about farming using money(cc's) as the 'crop' before. Quite a unique (to me, anyway) perspective!
    I may not have expressed my thought exactly right - but, of course, you know the concept precisely...and are perfecting it beautifully!!

It will be an education to work with you. Please send instructions on how to do these exchanges, and state the price you wish to pay. I prefer to trust those with whom I do business. You will be #1.
    Do you buy/sell trees as well, or just crops? (I am also a small tree farmer.)

16. farmer_broke

@farmlily3
    You have already assisted this farm. This farm owes you and there is nothing you have had to sell.

At this time on this market, farmlily3 will receive more ccs immediately from seed purchase of crops by selling on its own in the open market and not fooling with me. If your farm does not get greedy on this market at this time then it will prosper very easily.

farmlily3 likes this.
  17. farmer_broke

Need 52,000 orchids

There is a farmer now selling on our market. The same farmer has presently has listings in approx. 90% of all I can see. That same farmer is selling mostly in lots of 150 and is very easy to spot. Just look.

All the farmer is selling are the daily seeds purchased. farmlily3 can buy the seeds for a week and even cut the farmer's price who is doing this and will still make ccs. This practice is very old yet relatively few farmers will engage in this practice regularly.

Sure farmlily3 can buy and sell the seeds each day. Selling everyday seed purchases every single day is too much work for me. Just take the easy ccs all for yourself. (I'll always buy from you anyway.)

farmlily3 and zerodegrees like this.
  18. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Need some manure on market 40.
    Put your neon poopers to work, farmer_broke! xD

19. farmer_broke

@zerodegrees
    I saw no manure on market 40 last night.
    I cannot keep up with efficiently harvesting this farm and the baby farms on market 40 now.
    Add real life to this and I cannot even bother.

You can imagine what animal is out on all baby farm though. zero-the-goat needs friends and I am really doing a very very poor job even with goats. Changing to chickens on the baby farms will not help because I cannot even keep up with harvesting goats. And chickens require even less time.

:cry:

Still desire 48,000 orchids
    Market 40

(Going to reach 1,000,000 and will not pay extreme prices for orchids. Reaching 1 million orchids will take me 160 more days purchasing the daily seeds and I am in absolutely no hurry whatsoever.)

PeepsPlace and zerodegrees like this.
  20. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

No worries, farmer_broke. ;)
    I was mostly joking about the chickens, but you did supply me with some manure when I needed it most so thank you for that. :inlove:

farmer_broke and PeepsPlace like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.