Farm Pictures: Miscellaneous

Discussion in 'Farm Pictures' started by teddy.bear, Aug 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Arrouquelas

Arrouquelas Forum Inhabitant

I so agree with you, illy. Many of the first deco-items are just so cute that it's a shame that they should sit there collecting dust...

In 2010 (first year) we didn't have the artisan village yet. So, it was the 2011 harv.hoe that gave us the CAC recipe (and carrot bread, ZAB and PJ). Also the last of the cannon's design of that period. (The 5 cannons are in the picture below)

March 2010??? Wow! You are Jurassic!!! So jealous in a good way! You must have the 2010 maypole, one of my most wanted items that unfortunately with the new rules of not trading upgraded items, it's virtually impossible to get. But it's so wonderful!....

In answer to Brooke's question: I started in the early october 2010 (Harvest hoedown was already going on but it lasted one month). As for the forum, since I'm not native english, I began asking questions (but not participating) in the portuguese forum first. Then, I was so fed up with the answers I got (it seemed that every specific question I had was beyond their knowledge) that I started to look around in this forum and eventually got my questions properly answered. To be fair, the portuguese forum is way much better now. I learned recently that it has a sense of community and the mods are very good. (They just had a false start, that's it). But I've grown so accustomed to this one and made such wonderful friends along the way ( I even got married with my green card wife SuzeexD) that it doesn't make any sense for me to change...
    In here, I learned so many things that I had no idea it could be possible in the game. Only after many, many months I began to (timidly at first) post more regularly. And that's my story... ;)

Back to topic: (otherwise mods will expel me from this thread! :eek:xD)
    Here's a picture of my first cloud row page:

[​IMG]

First row stays always the same. 5 EP-giver trees and 5 (old) cannons.
    Second and third row has changed. In the second row, there's really not much to say. It's a mix.
    Third row, however has a collection of the 2011 Easter event that I really was looking for a long time. Wasn't high-levelled enough to get the highest prizes. And also, there were items in the shop from the 2010 easter event that I really wanted it. But the cost were event drops...
    The 3rd item in that row however is from 2010 harv.hoe (that I also got by trading since it was one of the highest prizes of that event).
    Can you see the little chicken flying the kite just below the horse disguise? Yep! It belongs to the item below, not to the horse disguise item.

Hope you enjoy!;)

I love this thread!!!!!:D

EDIT: Got more pictures!

[​IMG]This is the 2010 Maypole (around May?)
    Below are all deco items from 2010 Harvest Hoedown:
    [​IMG] These two are only-deco: "Scarecrow" and "Autumn Seesaw"[​IMG] "Autumn goods", "Kite flying chicken" and "Harvest Parade". All charged items.[​IMG] [​IMG] The chestnut tree (boy! what I had to work to have it!) and the Top-500 prize: "Squirrel with golden acorn" - 50% EP-experience for 15 minutes every 24 hours.

Finally, I couldn't get the 2010 harvest hoedown picture. But I got the one in 2011 (which was the same design). Look at the prizes! Especially #6 and #9. The great recipes! I don't think we had idea of how good they were when we got it. The number 10 is a regular EP-giver, not a top-500.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
    daisy, deepchord, penguilnz and 13 others like this.
  2. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Arq - Magnificent pics!!!!:D I sure would have loved to have those "golden oldie" deco's!!!:inlove: I especially would like the squirrel with the golden acorn!!! I was around for the 2011 Harvest hoedown. You are so right....those recipes are still fab and well used today!!!;) I still however, long for the days of the CAC-PJ combo! That would sure help with these events requiring huge amounts of long grow time crops!!:p It's so funny to me, that we have a historical recap of this game....and it's prizes. I've never played an online game for more than a couple of months....but Farmerama is addicting (especially with good friends such as you)...I'm going on 4 years at the 1st of the year.:music:

daisy, penguilnz, farmlily3 and 3 others like this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I have still got the Scarecrow and the Autumn Seesaw! I have the Maypole with a yellow upgrade (only got two sheep going round I think). Had it out on Shipwreck Harbour till a few moments ago when I realised I had two high EP payers collecting dust! I'm sure there was another Maypole but for the life of me I can't remember where mine is or went! I got my Kite Flying Chicken back when there was the amnesty for them not so long ago lol! I don't remember what happened to these things - I think that maybe they were the good old bad old days when things used to be deleted permanently when we wanted to move them. Probably thought I wouldn't miss them - but I do! :cry:

I know that the Harvest event in2010 was very difficult for me - not very strategic minded in those days (no more so these days!) and I don't think I finished it. Even the Harvest event in 2011 was tough. I didn't know if I had won the two recipes or not, think I asked Teddy just before I got to level 4 Confectionery - it was a lovely surprise after all that time! :p

I think I might have got the Chestnut Tree in one of those events too but the Squirrel with the Golden Acorn was way out of my league. *Sharp intake of breath* Have you got one of those Arq? :inlove:

penguilnz and Puski96 like this.
  4. Arrouquelas

Arrouquelas Forum Inhabitant

Found a picture of 2010 harvest hoedown! It's in spanish, sorry about that...

[​IMG]

I made it till #7 to get the chestnut tree, only using carrots (I remember i was growing them for about 4 days or so!):eek:
    I know that the chestnut tree looks like it's XXL but somewhere along the event they changed all chestnut trees to be 12 hours with no upgrades. Hence the mistery of being the only special 12 hour tree.

@illy: if only I had that top prize squirrel... *sighs* EDIT: All charged items couldn't be deleted after charges exhaustion, otherwise we'd lost them. Perhaps that's what happened to yours. The amnesty as you call was for #8 and #9. They decided to turn them into only-deco, thus could be returned to inventory. BUT NOT #4! Do you believe that I still have this item in the green meadow all this time???? I can't delete them and yet I don't want to let it go...

@brookeham: The CAC-PJ combo! I forgot about that already! But the pinkie pie pie is a good addition these days. And I managed to adjust to the change. It took me a while, though...

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
    penguilnz, farmlily3, Puski96 and 5 others like this.
  5. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    How beautiful were these old animals:inlove:

daisy, penguilnz, farmlily3 and 3 others like this.
  6. moinmoinichbins

moinmoinichbins Forum Greenhorn

Hi @all

I'm from the german forum and searching for a special post - http://de.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/mein-höhepunkt-des-tages.12854/ - i thought someone put it in here allready translated... still did not find it :cry:
    But i found this site... ooooh... this was definitely my favorite Event... I started this game in August 2010 and nearly ruined my farm to get the sweet little squirrel with the golden acorn... wooow... was so proud, when i placed it in the green meadow - never ever give it away... noxD

[​IMG]

daisy, penguilnz, DBAYES and 6 others like this.
  7. Arielh

8. solotime

solotime Count Count

My magic Glades gives me 44,000 EP. Once when my pet hatches, it will be 52,800.
    As you see, it's all done over :)
    [​IMG]

daisy, dgirl_200, deepchord and 12 others like this.
  9. Arielh

Some old events....

[​IMG] [​IMG]

That time the peach tree was the most rare tree!

daisy, penguilnz, teddy.bear and 5 others like this.
  10. Catalystee

Catalystee Forum Greenhorn

Here's my farm back in June, although it should be in the layout section.
    [​IMG]
    There were some animal stables which were replaced by crop fields during the event, I kept 4 trees of each kind mostly, that makes the whole field more balanced in some way.
    [​IMG]
    I think it's the major part to make your own farm a decent place, not the ep points or cc.
    [​IMG]
    While the BEP does mean a lot in the recent improvements of this game, that is a dilemma.
    [​IMG]
    So that's it...

11. solotime

solotime Count Count

Here's the Christmas Look of my farm:

[​IMG]

I did not use any glitches to grow my roses!
    They are what I grew over night.

daisy, farmlily3, penguilnz and 9 others like this.
  12. Michael1877

Michael1877 Exceptional Talent

Here is a pic of my tropical chicken pens (no, not parrots).....

[​IMG]

13. Michael1877

This picture is for those who like island feeling on their main farm........

[​IMG]

penguilnz, farmlily3, Puski96 and 7 others like this.
  14. Michael1877

If you are allergic to flowers better don't get stranded on Flower Island.......

[​IMG]

15. evieva

evieva Someday Author

sorry :oops:
    [​IMG]
    xDxD

100keltic, marymac50, daisy and 23 others like this.
  16. Michael1877

Who said that there is no farming on Shipwreck Bay, during Baby Boom everything is possible on my farm.......

[​IMG]

DBAYES, farmlily3, penguilnz and 5 others like this.
  17. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

[​IMG]

It ain't much... just getting things restocked for the next event.
    But I'm working on it and I am proud !

daisy, igotfrogs, deepchord and 11 others like this.
  18. penguilnz

penguilnz Forum Veteran

[​IMG] Hello everyone, this is my magical glade when it is not filled with crops.

daisy, DBAYES, farmlily3 and 3 others like this.
  19. Puski96

Puski96 Forum Connoisseur

Hello penguilnz :)
    is rare your magical imagination, I appreciate the artistic sense...

penguilnz likes this.
  20. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

:inlove: Build my red carpet factory :inlove:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    Puski96, daisy, farmlily3 and 7 others like this.