Farm Pictures: Questions

Discussion in 'Farm Pictures' started by teddy.bear, Aug 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Farmers,

Please post all the questions here, and keep the pictures threads with photos only :) Thank you!
    Your Farmerama EN Team

penguilnz and Gery like this.
  2. Gery

Gery Advanced

Hey guys! :)
    I'm gonna make a FAQ or Tutorial about making farmpictures with screenshot.

Step #1 - Make a screenshot of your farm
    It's really easy, when you are on the area you'd like to capture, press this button :
    [​IMG]

Step #2 - Cut it around with the program "paint"
    1) In the Start menu, you can find the paint, start the program. Then, press Ctrl and V keys at the same time - the screenshot will appear.
    2) On the top menu bar, click to the square over the "select" - in my paint "Kijelölés"
    [​IMG]
    My paint is Hungarian but I think you understand what I show ;)
    3) Highlight the space of the farm, then click to the first button next to the select on the right - in my paint "Körülvágás"
    4) Save the picture

Step #3 - Upload it to an image-sharing website
    I use a Hungarian (kephost) , but here's an English >>click here<<
    When you uploaded the picture, just insert it as other pictures.

3. Gery

Gery Advanced

Fuuuuu... it wasn't yesterday :p Hard to remember xD
    I gave XXL trees, retro++ hutches... Also, I'm a sugar tree collector, too, I've got 74 as I remember :)

@Moderators : Sorry for the double posting, I want to separate the Tutorial if you let me :)

4. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Good idea teddy.bear;)
    Sorry for writing at the thread now I can ask whatever I need to know about the pictures here:D
    Gery thank you! I will try it soon:)

Gery likes this.
  5. Gery

Gery Advanced

Thanks Teddy for making the topic :)

Anyway, I answer to your question, Arielh :

Fuuuuu... it wasn't yesterday :p Hard to remember xD
    I gave XXL trees, retro++ hutches... Also, I'm a sugar tree collector, too, I've got 74 as I remember :) I don't remember good, I have 75 :D

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  6. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Looking at the 'older' farms, my question is why did they change the fruits and flowers so much. They were so much more colourful then.

FamilyFarmNorth1 likes this.
  7. Arielh

Ι agree with you I liked them way better then.
    I also liked the animals more then...
    wow! How did you get all these pinks? Do you have also in your inventory?

8. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

o_O I don't think many players can match that field BDAYES o_O Well done :D

Looks great :inlove:

9. farmerumf

DBAYES So much PINK! Wow.

10. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

@Arielh, Thanks, I started out on a mission when I got my 1st Pink Pig Sty, thought is was so cute and wanted more...
    I don't have any in inventory but I do have three more on another field, 2 pink Bat roosts and a pink Crow roost.
    I really love the old tree graphics and I miss them too.
    @-Mir85-, Thank you, I bet there are other players with more Pinks than me and I would love to see them. You're doing pretty good in
    the PINK department yourself!
    @farmerumf, Thank you, I'm taking a break on building any more pinks for a while...or at least until Donkeys get here...LOL!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
    100keltic, farmlily3 and Arielh like this.
  11. -Gigit-

-Gigit- Forum Apprentice

I've asked myself this question so many times. I remember the day of the trees' update; I was so mad, my poor friend had to endure my rage & comfort me all day. The Yellow Pear was one of my favorites, now I only keep 2 XXLs & try to hide them in the corners. They look like Alf. I won't go any further into it because I'm afraid that I'll end up taking a space fit for a photo.xD
    The only thing left is to reminisce over the old pic & hope BP won't once again update the outlook of the farm in the attempt to trick up into believing that they work very hard for out benefit.xD

farmerumf likes this.
  12. Arielh

Who is Waldo?

I hide well my star-scope...haha;)

~If you want to comment a photo here you can. :)

13. farmerumf

Gigit - I too miss the Yellow Pear, Apples, Sunflowers and Roses plus of course those extra large lettuce that popped up so beautifully. Also the Baha Fruits were all very oversize and fun.
    The only new tree that I think I prefer is the Cherry but I can't really remember the original !!!
    My memory may be playing tricks but I seem to remember oversize crops/fruit and normal animals. :)
    Now we seem to have insignificant crops/fruit and those awful bug eyed animals. :(
    Anyone any pictures of old farms? So much has changed and I would love to go down memory lane.

14. Arrouquelas

Arrouquelas Forum Inhabitant

Waldo is Γουόλι (Wally). I don't think I can place a picture of him, but maybe the name in Greek helped. ;)
    When I was looking for the starscope, it just felt like I was looking for Wally (Γουόλι)...

Arielh likes this.
  15. Arielh

Ι think I have heard of him...
    Are you Greek?

16. Arrouquelas

Arrouquelas Forum Inhabitant

I'm from Portugal. I just googled the Wally character and came out with this in greek. Then... copy-paste the name!;)

baw815, Banjoman and Arielh like this.
  17. -Gigit-

-Gigit- Forum Apprentice

Greetings farmers:)
    I just won a golden donkey on the wheel & would very much like to share it but don't know where to upload the photo I took of it. I see above a link provided by Gery but I'm not particularily fond of Google's aps. I seem to remember seeing a post once, by one of the Mods, re: how/where to upload & save pictures & subsequently post them but can't find it. Could anyone please direct me to the right place.
    Thanks!

farmlily3 likes this.
  18. -Mir85-

Hi Gigit, congratulations on your golden donkey :D

Take a look at this thread :)

19. -Gigit-

-Gigit- Forum Apprentice

Hei -Mir85-,
    I keep running into you today, lol....New Comics & all.....

Anyway, I fallowed your "thread", & am very grateful to you for trying to help, but unfortunately for me that particular way didn't work. Actually I've tried it many times before, but when I click on the pic symbol, the URL window comes up with no address. I even tried opening the picture in a browser window, then copied the link & pasted it in the empty URL. The result was a tiny blue window, with a question mark in it.
    I'm going mad here. For the past couple of hrs have been trying to paste an image from another forum to update some of the info re: Comic VI, but to no avail. I guess I'll have to upload it first to Photobucket or ImageShack.
    But thanks again & please accept my appologies for not doing so earlier. I forgot I had written this post. In fact I only thought of this matter again because of the event & all the buzz that has been going on all day.
    Happy farming!

20. -Mir85-

You are right in trying to get the URL for the picture first. Then you need to paste this URL in the window after you get when you click the pic symbol. If the picture is already on some website, try right-clicking it and choose the option "copy picture URL".

You can also take a look in this thread. It is a guide to setting up a signature, but the part about including a picture works exactly the same way in regular posts.