Farm Pictures: Questions

Discussion in 'Farm Pictures' started by teddy.bear, Aug 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I use photobucket :) for me the pictures always appear in original size, unless I scale them, so not sure why you yours don't..

penguilnz likes this.
  2. abubadi66

abubadi66 Old Hand

Thank you Mir85, do you have to register at that sight or you just go and upload?

penguilnz likes this.
  3. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

yes, you have to register, but it is free :)

oldmcdonald, abubadi66 and penguilnz like this.
  4. neily35

neily35 Regular

my prtsc button is not taking pictures.

IVANCICA30 likes this.
  5. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Go into a word document and press ctrl + v after you've pressed prtsc

Just a heads up, this isn't a Farmerama issue...

IVANCICA30 likes this.
  6. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

You can also take a picture of your farm from farmerama.
    If you go to the post and choose photos you can take a photo. This photo will be of the land you visited before you go to the town. But this picture it can be seen from other players and rated. As you also can do to other player's pictures.

ivy87 and IVANCICA30 like this.
  7. Rooster1562

Rooster1562 Forum Greenhorn

You could also use a shortcut to take pictures on Farmerama by tapping the letter "S" it will take a picture of the field you're currently in.

ivy87 likes this.
  8. abubadi66

abubadi66 Old Hand

I have issues with windows 8 so I can't take pictures, a lot of good players advised me to use the snipping tools from the programs menu and it worked for me, it is very easy, keep your farm on and go to programs, if you can't find it use the search function I just insert the first two letters and the snipping tools is there, all you have to do is to drag a square around the area you want to make picture of it, then save it, why not go have a try?

ivy87, penguilnz and Sweet_Cassiopeia like this.
  9. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

Usually, prt scr requires holding down a second button. On my computer it is the button between ctrl and alt on the bottom row, left side of the keyboard (it is the flying window). Once you press the two together, you should be able to find the "captured" picture in a folder in your picture file labeled screenshots or you should be able to "paste" the picture into any image manipulation software such as "Paint".

:)

ivy87, LilJenna, penguilnz and 2 others like this.
  10. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Julie take a look at the second post of this thread. Gery has provided a very helpful tutorial about taking a screenshot of your farm and then post the picture here. You can use photobucket to upload the picture.
    Ask for help if you can't do something:)

11. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

When I take a picture through the icon "take a photo of your farm" where are those pictures posted. Someone wrote to me that they like my picture but I don't recall posting a picture, and I haven't been able to find one.

12. elRe

elRe Forum Inhabitant

In addition to the ‘Take a photo of your farm.’ icon, there are other ways to accede the ‘Publish photo’ function:
    To rate another Farmerama user Farm Photo, go to the Post Office in the City on Farmerama and choose ‘Friends’, select minimum one ‘Username’ and choose ‘Rate farm’.

If we take a new Farm Photo through the Post Office, we can use ‘Copy link’ first and save the previous picture before it is lost.
    [​IMG]
    Only paste the link on Farmerama Bigpoint forums does not save my picture.

SahraB likes this.