farmer society quests

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by madmax41, Nov 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. madmax41

madmax41 Forum Apprentice

Hi everyone

I would find it helpful if the farmer society tab would show quests that I can complete rather than having to go all through them only to find out I do not have the crops/animals etc. I know I could write all the requirements for each quest down, but I want to enjoy the game not being a secretary having to analyse what I need

farmlily3, purplebeet and Nala777 like this.
  2. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

I use the "green" Favorites Tab to indicate which ones I can finish. That way you click the Favorites Tab and it only lists those.

Sometimes I start others and then when I come to the part that I can't finish I just unclick the "green" tab and it is no longer in the Favorites category.

purplebeet and davidb1yth007 like this.
  3. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

I do the same, nm56. Also, whenever I gain a new item (tree, stable etc.) I go through the whole list and click on the quests that aren't in my favourites list, to check whether there are any levels I can complete now that I have the new item.

purplebeet likes this.