Feedback Farmerama - Game and Features

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by teddy.bear, Aug 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Yay! Search function for G&T [​IMG]

2. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I love :inlove: the rework done to the breeding. I love how to add pheromones and I have premium so that is already there with a diamond star on it. You can do multiple of the same animal just by increasing the number over the pheromones and just one click to add powerfeed and off you go!!!! Major thumbs up from me. :inlove: :D :inlove: :D :music:

3. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

:inlove:LOVE:inlove: the new breeding window:inlove: Thank you! Thumbs and Toes all the way Up!!
    Awesome that we can do our breeding and keep on farming without interruption....Yeah!!
    :music:xD:music:xD:music:xD:music:Doing the Happy Dance xD:music:xD:music:xD:music:
    Now that is Mind Blowing!!

4. Decree

Decree Old Hand

I haven't been playing long, but the changes made to the breeding window are super super slick. You all have done a great job with this project.

5. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

The new breeding function is really nice. :inlove: I suspect I will be using PF so much faster! xD:cry:

baw815, Brookeham and JJenks like this.
  6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Before looking at the new breeding function, I was really happy that you have continued along the lines of MM and that we now no longer have to change our fields in order to breed. This is a great bonus - now we only ever "have" to change our fields when we need event crops or animals. :)
    I haven't actually used the new system yet (without BB, no way! :inlove:) but I have gone through right to the final step and it is so easy. I love it! This is definitely a great improvement and, though it seemed a long time coming, I am sure it will be worth the wait! :D

:D:):D:):music:

7. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Love the new breeding function. Not having to clear space on the farm is a a big plus. I will have to watch myself and not overdo as it will be so fast and easy now. A big Thanks for listening. :)
    One small thing that I'm sure I will get used to is the moving of the manure pile.....
    But I will miss the flies flying around it on Baha's manure pile :p

8. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Hey JJenks...perhaps the team can create a "fly" pen with breeding rights....just for you to enjoy!!

davidb1yth007, JJenks and baw815 like this.
  9. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

IMHO, this game has been about the most efficient use of space.
    We have been given two new features which have effectively given us more space, with the Moonlight crops having their own field, and the new breeding house allowing us to breed, while still having our normal fields for whatever we want to keep on growing.
    And it is still new enough to call the addition of the Rainforest as 'recent'.

I must commend Big Point for these excellent innovations and the way they work shows that our developers have a real gaming thought process ! Well done !

My concern, now, is that I may run out of things to complain about !:wuerg:xD

10. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Great Master

My lament isn't all that bad but the persons who book the commercials in the cinema should check every once in a while to make sure the 'captive' videos aren't hogging the playlist. By that I mean those who refuse a point unless you 'like' them or 'share' them. I'm not 'liking' anything about this. Watching 8 hyundai in a row with no points isn't making me 'like' the car, in fact it's countering what they're presenting.

11. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

xDxDxDxDxD Thank you BP for the new Breeding House. I love it. xDxDxDxDxD

sanddollar15 likes this.
  12. djh99

djh99 Regular

Now I've found out how the new breeding works fully, I really like it. A few mistakes at the beginning though. Much easier to set up, etc. Must just remember to check how many pheromones I'm using!

baw815 and davidb1yth007 like this.
  13. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

I do like the new breeding panel :D but I have found a couple of things that are not as good as the old way. Things work well if you are using the harvester but if you are manually harvesting, there is one big drawback. In the old method, I could manually harvest a number of pens before getting a "results" panel with up to 4 breeding results. Now I pretty much have to go one at a time with a results panel showing one result between each. Because there is also a Session "results", I would prefer not to have the single result panel come up between each harvest. If however, this single results panel is removed, the Session "results" needs to have the "tool tip" feature of showing me the exact animal when I hover my mouse over it. (I don't recognize every breeding animal on sight.)

The other drawback I find is that IF you forget to add pheromones before you submit your breedings, it is very hard to go back and add them afterwards.

T_rixy, Brookeham, trishap58 and 3 others like this.
  14. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

Yesterday's upgrade of Flash Player to Version 20.0 seems to have resulted in a major slowdown of harvesting both manual and with the harvester option. Today's upgrade of Flash Player not only didn't solve the problem, it appears to have made it worse.

15. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Breeding Panel - Very nice upgrade and pleased to not have to waste field space on breeding pens. System seems to be working well. Manual harvesting isn't as nice as using the machine though, because of the single results panel (mentioned by BlackCaviar) which gets old very fast.

16. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Thankyou for the new breeding window, it is so much simpler and quicker. Plus I love that I don't have to rip up all my fields anymore.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  17. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

I miss only the "ready" signal on the outside of the breeding house. Suggestion made.

18. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

The new breeding layer is really awesome :D I like not having to rearrange the farm, I like that the huts don't take up space on my farm and with the harvest helpers (including the breeding helper) the process itself is so easy. It would be nice if tooltip info was added in the result section. It would be even nicer if the results weren't erased by refreshing/logging out. Otherwise it is just great.

That being said, it is too bad the breeding experience is spoiled by such bad breeding results :( The new layer is easy to use, and it would be very easy to spend more PF. But not with such disappointing results :(

19. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Great Master

Today, when I go to farmwheel & check the party spin.
    I was shocked to found that the top price(jackpot) is :
    XXL Pine Tree
    I really can't understand how BP define what should be the top price of the wheel
    A XXL of normal tree ??!! which I could easily see this kind of XXL tree sit on the
    normal spin slot. Yes, I aslo see this kind of XXL trees sit on party spin slots, but
    never, maybe just from today, it stay on party spin Top prize slot !
    I really hope that BP could be more considerate when they arrange the top prize(jackpot)
    as they take this slot used for those scarecrow, flowers or the newest Castle Birdstone.

20. I love the new breeding feature, it so entranced me that I bred too many reindeer; since I had finished the event, they are now in storage until the reindeer coloured pens are introduced at some future time. That did not, however, detract from this great innovation being one of the best that BP have thought up. If I have to find one teeny tiny hint of an oblique criticism, it is that it begs the question of why it wasn't introduced long ago - nuff said. As they might say in some parts of England 'It's a breeding miracle'. :D

Cassie101 likes this.