Feedback Farmerama - Game and Features

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by teddy.bear, Aug 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I am glad they kept the pop-up for using the harvester. I use the harvester and the pop-up is handy to tell me what I got. :inlove: :D

2. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

One Turbo Mulch costs 2 BB in the shop so why is One Turbo Mulch offered on the Party Wheel where a party spin is valued at 8 BB? This morning when I tried for a Pagoda Birdstone, there were SIX slots to win 1 Turbo Mulch! Am I upset that I won 1 Turbo Mulch? You bet.

Mea Culpa. It is 4 TM that I won but I am still unhappy. Turbo Mulch is one of the least used items in my inventory. No Happy Tree day anymore so it has very little use on my farm. Plus, SIX slots of the 12 on the wheel were TM! That's just too much.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
    chookie, farmerswives and Doc425 like this.
  3. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

The new improved harvesting (with the stork image) for harvesting single breedings is a giant leap forward. And (as we used to be able to do) being able to continue on to the next and the next, is brilliant.
    Well done!
    Edit; and incorporating the alchemist buffs into an alphabetical consumable list (in decorations) is very helpful and appreciated....

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    sirpippen, sanddollar15 and Doc425 like this.
  4. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

Like the new alchemist changes.. finally went ahead and opened it.

Sadly, not so happy about replacing the perfume with toolboxes for levels 90-100. Replacing stars is fine.. have enough of those, but I like the perfume. for breeding much more than tools.... ah well, its free, will enjoy whatever you send.

Noelle20001, chookie, Doc425 and 2 others like this.
  5. misty9555

misty9555 Forum Greenhorn

Do away with the sliders that control prices whrn trying to sell commodities Weget what thye market will bear. .ant and could get because the slider will not allow us to input above the set slider amount. Solution: if you wish to control prices do away with the slider and just list a maximium price that the product may be listed for. this would solve the problem of people losing money on trying to sell products and the slider willnot allow it. if each item had a cap we could get what the market will bear. Look at the max that a product sold for and add a 100 dollars to it for a max cap. Problem solved and people wouldnot be loosing money

6. woody

I truly wish flowers were somehow either tradeable or giftable. i am starting to have a collection in my storage box and it seems a shame to just sell them when so many folks want them. Maybe you could place a limit on 1 per person, perhaps even just for those who have the cloud rows already and need to fill them (not sure how that would work)

7. nlm24

nlm24 Forum Pro

There are still problems with the Cinema not working but I would just like to let you know that, in my opinion, when it works it is an improvement over the old cinema.

Having the movie clips run one after the other without having to go back and click "Play movie!" is a big time saver.

sirpippen likes this.
  8. sirpippen

sirpippen Forum Master

Since the beginning I saved my party tickets and spun only when I saw a flower. The end result, I have two flowers. That's all. What's more I can't even trade for any. I can't express just how frustrating this is. The same situation is happening all over again with the scarecrows. I have three of them, yet one I don't have has already been removed from play. So there's yet another cloud row that will never get completed on my farm.

Why remove them from the wheel when farmers are still actively trying to win them? Why ban them from gift and trade when farmers are willing to give to those who need? This makes no sense to me. Not to mention if feels very anti farmer.

Pipps

saturnia22, elena516, Doc425 and 3 others like this.
  9. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

The recent improvement when building fields, where the calculation is done for us, on how many fields / trees / animals will actually fit, is really very helpful ! Well done for this welcome but unexpected surprise !!
    Here, Teddy, please accept this on behalf of the tech team...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  10. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Do my eyes deceive me? :eek: I see red upgrades on the party wheel! o_O

Awesome :D

11. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Yes o_O I see them too :D Great improvement :D Also some other new prizes, any change is welcome.

12. chookie

chookie Exceptional Talent

Loving the red crow roost on the party wheel, now if we could just have the occasional, rare pink...:p and get rid of the basic/yellow workshops when you hit a certain level e.g. 85 or something.

13. Sweet_Cassiopeia

Sweet_Cassiopeia Forum Overlooker

Still saw a basic cow dairy on the party wheel. Yes, I've seen some new stuff but this is one thing that shouldn't be on the party wheel.

sanddollar15, farmlily3 and Brookeham like this.
  14. -Mir85-

The preview for the redesign of the Farmers society looks good :) Less clicks to deliver goods and the overview shows more quests at the same time. Both great improvements :)

Edit: Favorites too :inlove:

Last edited: May 18, 2016
    sanddollar15 likes this.
  15. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

I like that the new Winter Holiday quest offers Mangosteen, Cashew and Wampee trees as a reward.

cannieannie likes this.
  16. sirpippen

sirpippen Forum Master

I'd like to take this time to thank the powers that be for offering the Flowers for sale. I was able to complete the collection and am now the owner of a new, productive Cloud Row.

Now if only we could get our hands on the Captain Scarecrow... (squeeky wheel gets greased...)

elena516, sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  17. taycramtree

taycramtree Forum Inhabitant

Why the Farmer's Society redesign? The current version functions very well. What we need is for the developers to spend their time developing more land.

18. -Mir85-

Please no more land.

19. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I agree with Mir!
    More land=more requirements for event crops/drops=more work=more difficulty

20. woody

Per above -- I myself would like to see more land, but with specific crops and requirements for higher level players. That would allow for some separate quests, even events that are challenging to older players without being overwhelming for newer players. Some "excluded" might (make that "will" -- lol) complain at first, but the thing is, if its available to everyone after, say, level 90 or even 100, then it will be there for everyone when they get there, it will provide a new challenge.

My reason for stopping in, however was to comment on the farm wheel. I was quite excited by the flowers, then scarecrows, then birdhouses. Unlike some above, I did wind up with quite a few, but I also bought packs in the sales. However, now I am beginning to heavily regret that decision and purchase. The flowers are not that outstanding in EP giving, so I am putting them into storage in lieu of higher givers. That seems a shame when others want them, though I was glad to see you offered a sale, even if the price seemed rather high.

Other than that, many things you have introduced have been nice improvements. I definitely like the rainforest, the cloud row harvester, the new breeding lodge, etc, etc. In fact, there have been so many nice changes its hard to keep track of them all! I also appreciate that you took the time to come up with a better survey this time.

Overall, keep it up. Thank you, but I wish there were something else to do with all these flowers, and now scarecrows, birdhouses, etc, I have in excess.

cannieannie and Sweet_Cassiopeia like this.