Feedback Farmerama - Game and Features

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by teddy.bear, Aug 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. cactus_lemonade

cactus_lemonade Forum Apprentice

Thanks for the answer. I see now. Then I may support the Team soon!

2. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

I don't know if this is the correct area to place this but why are there 2 buttons inside the circle that hovers over a crop when you harvest? I am constantly clicking on the middle line of the two. Find this to be very annoying!>:(>:( Or are there 2 so that the gigantic circle is filled in?

3. howk01

howk01 Padavan

My complaint is also about the Farm Wheel. I appreciate getting free gifts but I really hate winning that free spin which happens a lot. Getting that is just a waste of time in my opinion. My suggestion would be to get rid of the free spin on the Wheel & replace it with the Party Spin instead.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
    Sue46, leannkat, Rooikat2 and 4 others like this.
  4. jesterruler1

jesterruler1 Active Author

Where do I start. Well first of all they took the steam room out of forum. And I am really upset about these matters that I need to let off some steam. Here are those things a few months ago I posted something about there has not been a recipe sell in ages now a few months has past by and guess what there has not been one single recipe sell like it use to be almost a year give or take at lease it feels like it. Not quite sure when the last was but it has been a long time now. And then the second thing is the animal feed there use to be a day for some time off of all feeds not including the rune you get from the tree. And it was for everybody not just players who pay I think it was called happy feed day. It should come back. The one I'm most worried about though is the recipe sell of everything 1/2 off of all recipes that for some reason hasn't been around in seems like a year. There has been so many opportunities you could have put it out from the last time you did but haven't for some reason or other. Has this event been done away with it sure looks that way since you have not had it in so long. When it use to be out like almost every month if not every month every so often. Please let us know if you got ride of it.

belindamotion1 and julie1013 like this.
  5. woody

woody Commander of the Forum

You re not missing much. Most of the movies and "offers" are scams. They appear to offer a promise of BB or movie points, etc... but you have to go through a lot of extra "hoops" to redeem anything. Just as an example, I spent over 20 minutes, was sent to 6 different sites to complete "surveys" that mostly wanted my personal information.. then just jumped me to another site. I got nothing but a lot of spam in my inbox.

"movies" are a tad better, but not much. Farmerama does not even do as well as other Bigpoint games on that.. never mind other games.

A party spin would be nice, but the real issue is that even on the party wheel, the rewards just don't seem worth much. I still like the regular farm wheel, but only because it is free. I was buying party wheel tickets when I built up enough BB, but I find fewer and fewer with prizes I actually want to win. Even when there are nice items, there is just too much risk of a bad prize.

Oh, also agree with the artisan supply comment, except I would just as soon not get any artist supplies. I don't need salt or mandrake or sugar at all. I cannot sell or even GIVE them away. (I know some of my neighbors would appreciate them). I already have far more floral wire than I can use. Maybe later in the game I will want more, but not now.

What about having farm prizes that tie in to running events... for example, a bit more power feed and some pheromones during breeding days, batches of items needed for a quest, etc.?

Last edited by moderator: Oct 8, 2014
    A7XKo7nchick, Rooikat2 and julie1013 like this.
  6. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

Last night I used a party spin and won a 50% for 24 hrs. I didn't read it clearly but this morning I noticed it was for CCs not EPs. What a waste. I've got three CC givers that instead of 10CCs will give me 15CCs. That is a TOP prize on the Party wheel? >:(

msmeow and julie1013 like this.
  7. woody

The BIGGEST problem with the farm wheel is in party tickets. Since these are not given "for free" like the regular tickets, but must be either bought or earned as an event prize, there is no reason for including any "low" prize. I mean 4 turbo mulch.. really?

The other tickets are free, so it is hard to complain. It seems lately you have begun adding more breeding animals, other higher level prizes. Maybe its a factor of my increased rank? Or maybe its a "revamp", but I like that change.

I am frustrated by earning artisan products I cannot use, but again, since the wheel is free.. I tend to see anything I get as a bonus.

There does seem to be an issue when it comes to "stepping up". Right now, I am still happy to get at least the breeding animals and many of the products. Down the road, prizes will no doubt loose their appeal. Still, increasing the winnings without also increasing the "cost" is essentially counter-productive. Maybe you could let higher level players save more tickets... or maybe offer "pieces" of higher level prizes. For example, instead of a tea cup pig, maybe offer 1/8 of a warthog or 1/16 of a flying pig. These would be given out as "tickets".. you would have to get all to get the prize. OR, offer "points" that could be cashed in for various items.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
    gloheneri and A7XKo7nchick like this.
  8. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Fuzzles - I swear if he gives me 5 pheromones one more time I'm sending him to head office with his tail between his legs (level 91, an orchard of scent trees and that cloud row open - pheromones as a daily login bonus?)

JJenks and Arielh like this.
  9. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

I'd take that over the 15% EP bonus for 30 minutes. At least you can sell your pheromones at the market.

shodack78, TCRooster and julie1013 like this.
  10. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

One reward from Fuzzles that I like is 15x one crop
    I believe that there is a worst reward from pheromones I just can't remember it :p

TCRooster likes this.
  11. woody

I have gotten air mail, I believe.. though I don't think that is currently offered as a reward

Arielh likes this.
  12. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

air mail yes this is old!
    I got something yesterday that when I saw it I was so disappointed and I am trying to remember what it is but I can't-.-

13. Mar_Bear

Mar_Bear Regular

I am still upset over the revamp of the forum. I think it is crappy. there is no countdown timer any more and the one that is offered does not jive with my time and is hard to read. i mean how am i suppose to read 563 min as i know there is only 60 min in an hour and i have not taken the time to see if the minutes that are drawn out some how correspond to the hours but i am sure they dont exactly. it is really confusing and it is too much effort for a game that is suppose to be fun to have to calculate the exact time the event starts. the other thing is it is too hard to find where things are. i have to look in several places for event info that i only had to look in 2 before. I also dont understand the purpose of the calendar up top if you are not going to put on there all the events including the coming ones on there. you just put the current event after it has started. which leads me to the fact that i cant seem to find info on an event until its in progress more times than not. you have given us a preview calendar which i think was pretty unanimous that it was liked and welcomed and it is buried somewhere in a post. why is this not on the monthly calendar. also you have a seperate thread for the mini events. you are on day 2 of this current event and i am still working on day one as it just started today. it use to be you could look on the first page of the forum and know whats going on i have to hunt and find to try to figure out what is going on. also it seems like it is a big secret as to whatever is next. why is that?? it use to be fun to go to the grapevine and try to guess and figure out what was coming in several weeks or even the next month and that was great, but this not knowing what is going to happen the next day as it is a big secret is crap. if some event is going to happen like tomorrow, with this new forum setup it needs to be out there if not all of it most of it 48 hours in advance. i am so tired of coming in in the middle of an event. oh and the description for the yellow jumbo horse stable 1 talks about santa and gifts instead of the horse stable. also some of the archived event faqs do not show up right as parts are unreadable.
    PS thank you to the mods for giving your time to help all of us out!!

14. Champaigne

Champaigne Forum Greenhorn

Hi This comment is about the list of Preview Calendars. I was wondering for next year if the listing could be reversed and have the most recent calendar show first: eg Oct then Sept then Aug backwards to January. It takes too much time to scrole down. I would think if people are checking out the preview calendar, they want to see the most current calendar. Just a thought. Thanks, Champaigne

Last edited by moderator: Oct 16, 2014
  15. woody

This comment is basically about poor communication...AGAIN

I was excited about having won a new magic stalk row, even though I had not yet gotten the stalk. Once I did, though, I found out my efforts were worthless. The "new stalk row" was only valid for the stickers... which I did not get. Had I known in advance that I would need the icons to make the stalk worth anything, I would not have skipped over those lower prizes.

This is not the first time I, or others have been essentially tricked because, not being experienced players we did not already know how things worked.

ALSO... please don'e reply "you are the only one complaining". First, its not true.. maybe I am the only one mentioning this specific issue, (though you said that when I complained about the jumbo train, even though that thread was full of similar complaints), but each complaint represents close to 100 people, given the few people who voice complaints in forums like this.

All we are asking for is clearly explanations.

A7XKo7nchick and julie1013 like this.
  16. steph2014

steph2014 Forum Pro

Woody where/how did you win a new magic stalk row? Was it on the farm wheel or somewhere? I want to keep an eye out for it, and also want to know where you got it so that I can remember it's just for stickers. Thanks.

abubadi66 likes this.
  17. CaliChrome

CaliChrome Forum Baron

The magic stalk row is for EP givers. Stickers go in the album accessible through the Post Office. If you haven't opened your Magical Stalk, you can place EP givers on your farm or in the park (if you have opened the park). The new row for the Beanstalk was earned in the Donkey Breeding Event. Other rows can be purchased for stars, BBs or earned in other events. Occasionally, they can also be purchased in a special sale.

If you wish to open your Beanstalk (and yes there are a few rows that are free with it), you should go to the farm guild and look for the quest to open it. (There is a minimum level required before it will show up.) Read more in the FAQs https://board-en.farmerama.com/index.php?threads/faq-magical-beanstalk.7452/#post-23994

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  18. steph2014

steph2014 Forum Pro

I should have asked a more direct question of Woody. I should have asked "What has led you to believe that there is a magical stalk row that requires stickers?" Because to the best of my knowledge, they have always been just for EP givers. The donkey breeding event has a cloud row that is specifically for the three EP givers that were awarded during the event: Opera Diva, Midnight Gondola, and The Specter of the Opera. That's why I'm wondering what row Woody is talking about, since he can't possibly mean the donkey event row. ;) In other words, Woody...I think you're mistaken about the sticker thing.xD

19. paor

paor Forum Apprentice

would it be as impudently considered if we (players) ask for some "hard numbers" for percentage possibility of drop rate (for items like scrap metal/zen rake) depending of what we seeding/breeding ?
    for example: every 100 4x4 fields planted with garlic bring up one scrap metal.

it seems to me (i am aware of possibilty to buy drop items/toolbox for real money or BBs), that the drop rates for last two (scrap/zen) items are very low and impossible to predict in any way (neither with long rate crops, or animals, products, trees, etc).
    even so, it is also impossible to make any calculations regarding XXL Toolbox - not any, neither every second box will bring some.

i am also aware of huge numbers of variables for such calculations but still...

it would be considered as big help for us players...

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    abubadi66 likes this.
  20. woody

I used the wrong term "stickers" are apparently what goes in the sticker album. The cloud row is for EP givers. I won two in prior quests, the one just before the donkey breeding one and one other some time ago.

They are not awarded through the farm wheel, as far as I know.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    steph2014 likes this.