Feedback Farmerama - Game and Features

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by teddy.bear, Aug 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Too boring to click one by one spin and wait so long to get one reward when we have 99 spins:wuerg:

joanc123 and farmerumf like this.
  2. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Thank you for the two factory upgrades as a gift. Much appreciated :)

sanddollar15, joanc123 and RowSie like this.
  3. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

We need more gold buff slots, especially when there are a couple of events running at the same time.:oops::oops:

4. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Thank you for the improvement to the Suzy's Super Grow! It is very helpful!!!

5. Sassy22

Sassy22 Someday Author

No thread on "Pick o' crate spree" so I will put my huge disappointment here. spent a lot of BB to get some Island crates in the "Hopes" to get the giver but as usual the whole thing was a disappointment- I eventually got a total of 4 island crates- the rest of the crates were merely ok, The 4 island crate gave me super grow and the SSG which I have plenty of so I will not get sucked into a hopeful mode on anything this game offers that seems too good to be true- it proves it is a bunch of nothing. I see that is only give "10 charges" which means 10 BB and I spent far more then that with nothing to show for it.

6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Better late than never!:oops: I Need to "Thank you" for the wonderful up grade of Suzy's super grow, it is a big help AND Thanks for the gift of the 2 Factory Upgrades!:inlove:

7. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

I am underwhelmed by the tool tree only giving two tools. I can get ten each day from each of my generous neighbours.
    I feel that the developers have been controlled by a negative faction on the decision board, just like that person on a town planning committee who suggests putting speed bumps all over town.

Don't let the 'negativity' of a few ruin this tree on it's inception !

8. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I hope the extra money you get from overwhelming us with events, mini-events and sales is worth all the trouble they have caused lately.

Actually that's not true. I hope it is not worth it, so that you'll reduce the number of events a bit xD

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  9. silverbirch

silverbirch Junior Expert

On logging in I was confronted with an option to buy the Farm Star Pack or maybe later.

There was no option to go to the game without logging off again.
    This amounts to pressure selling in my view and I don't want this to become a habit please.

The usual gentle advertising to buy stuff is ok but this in my view goes too far.
    Thanks

10. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I agree that this is a bit "in your face" advertising and don't like it. You can get rid of it without logging out though just click the "Maybe Later"! ;)

11. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

One suggest which is badly needed is the ability to create multiple categories of the beanstalk. This is mainly to maximize the harvester. Some rows I do not want harvested until a certain point in the harvest cycle. Now I fail to use the beanstalk in a systematic way. I really want the beanstalk row of the current quest, but I do not use similar bean stalk rows now. I was thinking, that it might one day come in handy, but unless the game, or my habits with the game changes, the tasty bean stalk row in the current quest is pretty much worthless.

fun2farm likes this.
  12. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I may be late to this party, since it has been a while since I completed a new "products" quest in its entirety, but THANK YOU for the final level awarding coupons instead of instant harvester functions. Much more useful!

13. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

So, here we go again...multiple events and not enough Diamond and Gold buff slots! I don't know about you. but I'd like to get the best out of the recipes I purchased. Don't you think the time is now to finally make more slots?? 'New event criteria', 'new slot criteria' PLEASE:(

14. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

I completely agree DBayes...we need more buff slots. I would like to see Baha buff slots seperate from the main farm AND MM to have it's own as well. Seems like this game has out grown what we could get by with three years ago or more. So YES PLEASE to the increased buff slots BP!!

15. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

Yes 007, I like that! The game has grown to so much more and the buff slots should too, it's just a waste of buffs at this point, deleting this to use that and back and forth and back again til your so tired you have know idea what buffs you have going! I like the 'Set it and Forget it' system.

16. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Well said, y'all!! Please add my voice to the crowd of frustrated Buff users!!-.-

Extra slots have been requested for a few years now - time to step up to the plate with more current Buff access, BP.

We would definitely appreciate it!! As we do appreciate the lovely 'extras' you sometimes gift us with!:)
    Thank you.

17. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I heartily agree!!! I only use a few buffs(which are the standard oldies) like CAC, valentine's pot, carrot bread and pink jelly for breeding or spring wreath. It such a waste of all the other buffs, that we have such few slots!

teeceebeemee, fun2farm and DBAYES like this.
  18. teeceebeemee

teeceebeemee Advanced

There is a way to organize your rows. I have all the rows that give just ep,or tep or cc's marked as 'favourites' (the little green check at the top). I harvest these each time I go to the cloud rows. Then I go to crops or animals or others and see what I need to use before harvesting/planting.
    It takes a wee bit of organizing but is well worth it!

19. howk01

howk01 Padavan

I have played for years & use to love the game but lately I am finding that farmerama is becoming a chore not fun any more. There are too many events going on at the same time & it is becoming very confusing. For example we had Sheldon's Big Plan, Temple Monkey Day, Baby Boom and Moonlight Madness all going on at the same time. Two event crops growing in two different areas of the game with different growing times. There is very little down time between events - most of the time 24 hours. This gives very little time to build up your farm as a lot of crops & animal pens take 20+ hours to harvest. It is no wonder that prices in the market have sky-rocketed. I am level 211 and I am finding it difficult. New players must find that it is over-whelming! I am a Farm Mentor & over the last two years all my chicks except for two have quit around level 3. Not a good sign!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  20. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

After years of complaints falling on deaf ears, I decided to do a quick search of Bigpoint reviews to see where the problem may lie. I can't link the resource I found due to forum rules, but any simple internet search will lead other players to the same site I found. It seems like across the board, BP employees find the communication, leadership and management of and within the company to be seriously lacking and extremely inadequate. Probably explains why the company can't treat their customers correctly, when they can't even manage their company effectively.