Feedback Farmerama - Game and Features

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by teddy.bear, Aug 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

@007Farming , I bought that CR for 5000 cc's all the pieces for it were in my inventory. Kind of sad that all I have is one point for the 'Empty nest store':oops: at a level 5 ex-mentor:cry:

SahraB and 007Farming like this.
  2. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

I'm a level 4 mentor and also only received one point. I wasn't even going to post about it because I figure all of our complaints are falling on deaf ears, but after spending YEARS in the mentoring system, it is truly a slap in the face to receive one lousy cloud row (that is also available to people who weren't even part of the mentoring system, and which I had to buy elements for) and nothing else. Especially since I never made it to 5 and the dragon :cry:

3. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

That is exactly what I have also-.-I can't even buy for points the one giver I need for the CR-.-

SahraB, phoenixboy12 and DBAYES like this.
  4. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I started playing this game before there was a mentor system. I waited through the "our team is working on an exciting new feature" message. When the mentor system was launched I signed up immediately, probably the same day. Waited for a long time (couple of years?). Then without telling us, the sign ups where deleted, when we found out I signed up again, and waited for several more years. I never became a mentor. The last few years I have only waited for the mentoring system to close. How about a bonus for all that waiting? -.-

Going back to my much deserved break :)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  5. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

I'm the same as Mir. Signed up the day the mentor system was launched. Though I didn't get knocked off the sign-up list, I never became a mentor. Supposedly there weren't enough chickadees in my language (that's the line I and others got when we asked when we could expect to be accepted). But I am an English speaker (presumably one of, if not the, most common languages) and whilst accepted mentors went on to receive multiple chickadees, I got none. Surely you could let each signed up mentor have one, before you start giving people multiples? Why do they get to reap the benefits and I don't?

6. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

I joined the Mentoring System in 2016. Most of the time it was annoying to be a mentor to the abandoned chickadee farms. So it was impossible to reach level 5. I became mentor to my other farms. As a result, reached the level 5 mentor.

[​IMG]

It was a system with a lot of errors. I'm not worried that the mentoring system is closed.

7. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

I don't seem to get much of anything done on events/quests without the help of those welfare packages ... I mean crates from the EP Givers and Magic Stalk.

I used to be able to complete events by putting in a lot of computer time playing but now it doesn't seem to matter. If I don't get a harvest + bonus on the farm wheel I can't finish. Even if I completely dismantle all fields from the very start I sometimes can't finish and my barn is getting drastically depleted. It took a long time--since 2010--to build up my inventory to use in upgrading menageries, artisans' village, etc. and now I have to use these items on events/quests.

When an event appears to be deliberately designed for me to fail I don't purchase anything to finish the event -- it just goes unfinished -- and I have also stopped buying PF because I don't know whether I will quit the game altogether or not yet. Still holding on that something will change.

I can't say all changes are negative but it seems most players complaints are about the back-to-back events and game playing encroaching on real life. Second complaint is that the rewards aren't worth the high requirements.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    rivak, TERRIE, Moraine and 9 others like this.
  8. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

@nm56, I've been playing for 9 years and I have struggled completing any crop growing event for the last two years, so I just do what I can and get what I get, but almost never complete an event! Pretty sad now days.

TERRIE, Brookeham, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  9. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Thank you mods for doing the stable, trees and other stats more up to date and easy to read. I know it's a huge task. Your efforts are noticed and very much appreciated :inlove:

10. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

:) Thankyou Moraine for your thoughts. It is a lot of work making new pics and hopefully one day I will finish :pxD:cry:

11. 1Kay58

1Kay58 Advanced

I tried following your link to the explanation of the changes and it just takes me to the general forums. No specific page. I am like most players in that I do not like some of the changes that have been made to the game. Like the "search" function in my inventory, Why on earth change that? I can't FIND anything now! And when you are trying to replace ALL of your tree's like I am, it makes it really hard. I hope they will at the very least put the search function back the way it was!

TERRIE likes this.
  12. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I am enjoying all the special effects April Fool's pranks on my farm :inlove: Well done BP:D

13. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Congratulations to BP and the team this year's April Fools pranks are fun and very creative! I just LOVE them all!:inlove:
    It makes coming to the the farm today FUN, as you wonder what may happen next!xD Thank you!

14. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I agree! So funny! We know that something is going to happen each year but think you have done yourself proud this year! ;)

15. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

This is the most enjoyable set of April food pranks you've done! :)Thanks so much for the clever variety!

16. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Forum Duke

Enjoyed yesterdays pranks....but definately not today with Borsty and FAQs, to me this is not funny BP. All that good work is undone in an instance.

So we will have 3 drops for next event meaning there will be 4 including ongoing event but we can only gift 1 to our neighbours that is a joke BP

Haha you got me, still not funny;):mad:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    007Farming likes this.
  17. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Not happy that I missed the 4 hour SSG and SG sale today. >:( :( Why such a short sale???? :oops:

18. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

I planted nettle with water and manure to ensure it was ready before I went to bed. I had passionfruit and bromeliad growing on baha.

Then maintenance was switched on. That was at 10:15pm. When I went to bed at 11:30, it was still on. And so, for 9+ hours overnight, I had fully grown nettle, bromeliad and passionfruit sitting on my fields, instead of long-time crops growing and making efficient use of time.

What an absolute disgrace. I've lost water, manure and valuable growing time. I could have planted long-time crops. I've lost that time. I've also lost all words to explain how furious I am. This is just a game, and in the real world it doesn't matter, but that does not excuse the blatant disregard for your customers. Not even a word of warning? Not a pop-up that warned us 5 minutes in advance? Just - oops, you can't get in for 6 hours?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  19. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

Exactly! I miss all of these
    short sales and they continue to annoy me when they do this!>:(>:(

20. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Forum Duke

As BoHoKaren as said in another thread it is not the end user (US) that have caused a glitch/bug to get into the game BP it is YOU. Is it not BP if not can youinform us who did.

So to ban players is totally not on when we have been saying for months the way we are get treated is totally disgusting.

It has happened on a number of occasions where Ive harvested a field to find when I go back it has not then after refreshing it becomes updated.

Did someone point out before the maintenance that this has happened on the pet playfield to inform you.

If it was me that had harvested a couple of times on that field I would expect you to update my level to revert back to where I was, dont think any player will have an issue with that.

So if you have any respect for your PAYING customers I would without any hesitation apologise and reword the post in the OA. To use the word Abuse is pathetic and disrespectful

So BP are trying to silence players now..they say they banned all players for taking advantage of the bug that was not made by US it was you BP no one else so do not try and surpress how we are feeling about the company. Still no acceptance that it was your fault this happened and to say people benefitted from it is not our fault.

Its about time you communicate better with us the silence on any feedback and how you percieve where you are going with the game is deafening..Time to start 'talking' to us on a regular basis not just an odd announcement here and there

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    baw815, Nellie_Noodles and spotsbox like this.