Feedback Farmerama - Game and Features

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by teddy.bear, Aug 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Two simultaneous events featuring 4 event crops grown on all possible fields wasn't enough? Now we have another overlapping event with a fifth event crop?

No need to elaborate on my opinion, since it is clear you couldn't care less about our feedback. Time to rename the feedback section to steam room, since that's its only function these days.

2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

What MIR said plus the fact that we have three (if I counted correctly) drop items which can be gifted! >:(

Edit: Too much going on! >:(>:(

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  3. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

Thank you for the sale on singing flowers and scarecrows! I finally have my cloud rows finished :)

4. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Commander of the Forum

What is the point of the feed back section as the "Powers That Be" take absolutely no notice of what the players say...

5. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

The more people who ask for less, the more you pile on. I wonder if we should all start asking for MORE events, MORE drops, MORE short time quests, MORE crops, MORE money grabs if that would slow things down. This is getting flat out ridiculous.

AniE, Hemlock, baw815 and 2 others like this.
  6. -Mir85-

This thread is for feedback, not questions, but here goes :p

As you have noticed, all items on the market has a suggested price when you want to list it for sale (the number 3,606,815.04 in your case here). This number changes based on sales made in the market. If more items are sold above this suggested price, it is adjusted upwards. If more items are sold below this suggested price it is adjusted downwards.

When a new item enters the marked, like a new tree fruit, animal, or in this case when peacocks became breeding animals, the initial suggested market price has to be set. And it is set to the exchange value. This might have been reasonable when the game was new, but over the years inflation has made it so that most items sell for many times their exchange value.

The exchange value for rainbow peacock is 2 million, so that is what the initial suggested market price was set to. For this price to be adjusted, someone needs to sell rainbow peacocks. With the rainbow peacock being an elusive creature, and the price you can sell for being ridiculously low, this won't happen often. Therefore we are in the situation that more than two years after the introduction of the rainbow peacock, you can still not sell it for a reasonable price.

Now, if you are unhappy with this situation, you are in the perfect place to leave your feedback for the game team. Don't get your hopes up though. We brought this problem up years ago, it was already an issue then, but nothing has changed :(

7. Stinkerton

Stinkerton Someday Author

I moved the post after about ten minutes to the question place, assuming this is a reply to my Rainbow Peacock price question :)

I am fatigued from growing dandelions :eek:

Thank you so much for your reply and explanation. I find it curious that the Rainbow Peacock is so low to market, when I can offer a Polka Turkey for close to 50,000,000 if I chose. Nevermind, I am spamming the whole forum with my Peacock selling antics.

Thank you, once again, happy farming :)

007Farming and 12ss12 like this.
  8. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

OMG....enough of the yellow duck pens on the party wheel

AuntMoe likes this.
  9. -Mir85-

I just put some llamas in a menagerie and it is so cute just lying there :inlove: Glad to see you have moved away from that silly jumping of the menagerie animals. If you would redo some of the more extreme original jumping animations that would be just great :)

10. leannkat

leannkat Advanced

i am really missing the fishing events. they always make me happy. i have been waiting for one to show up on the events schedule but so far nothing. farmerama used to put it on often and i haven't got to fish in months. i really hope they bring it back.

11. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

With multiple events in multiple areas (main lands, Baha and MM fields), please make the crops all the same grow time. It is hard enough to juggle event requirements, crops, drops, etc without adding different crops times. Or make them even multiples like 4 hour and 8 hour.

12. illy1996

Just what we have all been asking for: two fairly complicated simultaneous events with pretty high requirements, a total of four giftable drops and three mill products. Plus the game is far from stable, I have already been logged out twice and that is not including the break due to maintenance. -.-

If you must do multiple events, try making one a simple grow and throw. Maybe the game would work better too. o_O

Stinkerton, baw815 and farmerumf like this.
  13. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Geez -.-.....another Party ticket sale that was over before I woke up! :( Why such short sale time??? o_O

baw815 likes this.
  14. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Small compensation package...I just want to say "Thank You!" I appreciate your very quick response to today's problem.
    And every little bit to make up lost time and other things is is greatly appreciated, again Thank you!;)

Stinkerton, -Mir85- and baw815 like this.
  15. -Mir85-

I really like the inclusion of an event crop booster in the compensation :) Even though the maintenance was less than an hour, that might mean one less harvest because of timing, or you're busy when the game comes back up. So the booster helps make up for that.

baw815 and sanddollar15 like this.
  16. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Thankyou, Farmerama, for your kind offer of a Mega-pack of Harvest Boosters. What made the offer amazing was the length of time that the offer is available, 49710 days!
    That is over 136 years...
    Hmmmm, I might think about it for a decade or two.....

007Farming, joanc123 and baw815 like this.
  17. illy1996

I am interested to know if anybody actually participates in the Recyclomat event. o_O

I don't usually take much notice but thought I would try my luck for 150 Farm Coins. I donated 300,000 worth of goods and got ... big drum roll ... 30 Farm Coins! I can (if I am very lucky) win that on the Farm Wheel! -.-

There is also the same problem which has irked me for such a long time - the amount to be donated always defaults to 3,000,000 worth of farm goods. You only need 300,000 for the highest donation with 90 Nublion Batteries so why such a high default figure? >:(

I didn't realise at first that I could pay in less and got caught out many times in the beginning and even later on if my mind wondered and I just clicked! Goodbye all my hard work raising critters and accumulating products. I am pretty sure there are still some poor farmers falling for it. :(

Please can we have this figure altered to maybe the lowest donation possible or even a choice relating to the level of Nublonion Batteries to be paid in. Also, can we not have different prizes - I am sure we used to have other prizes and not just Farm Coins. We get them in lots of events - they could still be a prize but just not the only prize. :)

Lea2191, habalala and 007Farming like this.
  18. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

Nope. Not worth the donations.

habalala likes this.
  19. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

I don't see any changes or improvements with the Deluxe pheromones:sleepy:I have better results or the same with regular pheromones.

mindy1701 and habalala like this.
  20. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Gah, maybe that's why we even don't see any sale advertisement for those..

mindy1701 and 007Farming like this.