Feedback Farmerama - Game and Features

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by teddy.bear, Aug 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. oaksong

oaksong Junior Expert

The screen is a dark gray with a sad face in the upper left corner. I was trying to use the seeder when this happened. I've had to restart the game. Again. And again. And again. And again. It seems I can't do more then three things, or two things, on a field and the game aborts or freezes and I have to restart. This isn't fun.

2. alpenliebe

alpenliebe Someday Author

The number of Wheel tickets is not limited to max 99 anymore. Thank you Farmerama team or employee or whoever you are,
    for this :inlove::inlove:

EDIT the limit is now back to 100 o_O thank you bug for short timed happiness..

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
    spotsbox and FrootloopGrove like this.
  3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Please review the types of trees awarded in mainland wonder trees. Other than the rare trees and their associated upgrades, the predominant mainland tree is the XXL Maple. Please include more variety of other XXL upgrades. Out of all the trees I purchased, that was the only mainland tree that I won on my farm.

Tropical wonder trees gave a very large XXL variety. As a comparison, Baha wonder trees gave 18 different XXL types that were tropical trees, not the rare tree upgrades.

RowSie, tlcsquared, spotsbox and 4 others like this.
  4. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Bring Back the Fun!!!!!!!!!!

This game used to be really, really fun. Most times now, it's just blah. Bring back the fun and bring back the interest of the long-time farmers you are losing in droves. Please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top.

RowSie, tlcsquared, Laurelei and 6 others like this.
  5. fadifarm

fadifarm Forum Apprentice

why is no one from BP is replying to our events feedback?

6. oceangopher

oceangopher Forum Apprentice

There are several items about the Unity roll out that I find just plain annoying. Perhaps others do not. I suppose if others like these features they will respond to my post by disagreeing with me. So here's my "I find these features really annoying" list.

I don't like:

1. that I have to click twice on the friends list to get it to move out of the way, or that I have to click the down scroll bar to go up when I have used the >>down arrow to go to the bottom of my friends list.

2. that the default setting in magical stalk is all rows (it used to default to favorites)

3. that the settings on the farming assistant persist from field to field (it used to default back to the harvester when you went to a new field/re-opened the assistant), it really irks me every time I have to try to figure out which button to click to get to the
    harvester.

4. that the favorites don't always work right when making feed in the mill

5. that when working on long term quests, after I select favorites then go do something else in the game and come back to quests, it defaults back to all quests instead of my favorites. I have also had it go back to the top of the quests when I'm delivering goods (like there is some kind of timer that sends it back to default mode). I've experienced a similar thing when selling items in the market

6. that when I am redeeming consumable items, it goes back to the 1st page every time, and I have to scroll to the right again to redeem things (it used to remain in place when you redeem an item, not shoot you back all the way to the left).

I'm sure there are other things that annoy me, but that's all I can recall at the moment. And oh by the way, it was really irksome when the stupid April fool bird keeps showing up after you reach 95 and if you click on it after reaching 95 it locked up my game!!!!! GRRR.

nortonc, tlcsquared, habalala and 3 others like this.
  7. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Thank you for the Sonny Swallow feature on April 1st. It was very cute, clever and fun. It would have taken quite a bit of effort to put that together. I also loved how he disappeared from Season's for the day, leaving a BRB sign. Thanks again.

8. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

:inlove::inlove:
    Totally agreed

Laurelei likes this.
  9. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I don't know if this is where this belongs BUT I want to say Thank YOU as it seems that today the food mill issue has been fixed!:inlove: It no longer goes back to page one every time you try and mill food! And also for fixing the consumable crates that had the same problem! Thank you so much! Keep up the good work! At least I now know someone out there is working!:inlove::inlove:

10. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Yes to sandollars post above! Thank you for these features!

spotsbox and sanddollar15 like this.
  11. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I have lately realized that all the cloud rows, bonus boosters, deco items and event prizes that give TEP become completely useless and pointless once you hit level 600 on Bahamarama and any further TEP just sit there and do nothing.

Brookeham likes this.
  12. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I would like to point out that I find it petty and mean that all of a sudden the cost of the +1 in the Season Shop has gone up. It has been the same for several seasons, and there is absolutely no reason why the price should change, when the benefits have not. It is bad enough that there is inflation in real life. It should not happen in a game!

13. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

It's actually gone up twice. It started out at 8.

Willow and tlcsquared like this.
  14. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

I am really annoyed that Moonlight Mania was just crossed off the July events preview list, especially on the day it was supposed to start. I was looking forward to Moonlight Mania without another event mixed in and I see no reason for cancelling it. It does not interfere with events, etc. Yes, I know there is a disclaimer that things might change, but this change just seems plain mean.

15. nortonc

nortonc Forum Pro

It's quite some time I realize since you posted this, but it arose my curiosity. Can you be more specific about the fun you want?

16. andreicool2010

andreicool2010 Forum Greenhorn

I believe that you will collect them until new levels will be added. Then, you will move forward. :)

jäniksenpelätti and farmerumf like this.
  17. Laurelei

Moonlight mania on its own doesn't bring in any money :p Hey BP, if you want to find something to make money, some of us might actually pay for access to MM fields off cycle.

tlcsquared and Brookeham like this.
  18. zarasox

zarasox Someday Author

Hi, I think time should be spent updating existing features on the farm like the farm wheel gifts, the monkey temple and wisdom tree. I have thousands of bananas and stars as there are no new quests and haven't been for a while. On a similar note I am unable to complete quests in the farmers society as the moonlight fields are rarely open and when they are it is usually for a task. I think I've only ever used the event field a few times so would prefer to be able to just use it freely.

19. Laurelei

So I would like to know why the last two new stables require Gooseberries for feed. Seems like someone is lacking imagination, and it's increasing the tedium factor; on the rare occasions when we can actually plant regular mainland crops, we have to plant the one that is being used up in the mill by scorpion and now roadrunner feed. Mix it up a little bit, devs.

PrairieMaiden23, Willow and Brookeham like this.
  20. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Active Author

I second Laurelei on the gooseberry for animal feeds. There are actually more feeds than that are newer and require gooseberries - geckos and at least one other that I can't recollect at the moment.

Additionally, I am having odd issues with the search functions on G&T - farms that are on the same server cannot find offers that one farm has listed - and these are things that were put up on offer about 12 hours ago...so by now they should have indexed.