Feedback Farmerama - Game and Features

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by teddy.bear, Aug 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

The amount of animals for the current event is ABSURD

Nala777 and 007Farming like this.
  2. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Mogul

In today's day and age, it is somewhat ridiculous that the game is not enabled for mobile devices, at least on Chrome or another browser on mobile devices. Everyone does EVERYTHING on a mobile device now. If BP wants this game to be sustainable and advance their profits and patronage, this should be a strategic priority.

upa70, elimeno, Nala777 and 1 other person like this.
  3. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Regular

I just wanted to say thank you for putting new content into Baha & now I am not stuck on level 600. I complained about it a few times so just want you to know I appreciate that you listened to the many of us that complained. Now I'm on 729 so I also appreciate that you kept records so that we didn't lose all those points etc. THANK YOU. Floridasolve 1404513

4. sarann

sarann Padavan

@Laurelei,. I play on my android mobile all the time. I have a Samsung s10 5G and use Chrome. i usually have to refresh at least once as the seeder will quit popping up and sometimes i have to close the browser and reopen to start the game. However, I can play though harvesting my whole farm while I'm out. I don't do too many fancy things, just the basics as I'm happy to at least harvest when I remember.
    Try clearing your cache to see if that would help load the game. I've also heard that the Opera browser works well so you may try that.

MeadowCrossing likes this.
  5. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Mogul

I don't appreciate how the field crop bonus for the seasons shop keeps increasing in price. 13 tokens now needed! This is a HUGE increase. BP, you should be ashamed.

tlcsquared and MeadowCrossing like this.
  6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

After months of having Orange Tortoise pens on the Wheel (including Party), we now have it appearing several times - and again - including Party Spins. I never put out Yellow pens, they seem to be a waste of space on the farm for me so to win one for a Party Spin seems like a loss, not a win. Please, I have tons of Orange Tortoise pens but I prefer them to Yellow! :(

7. AskJsus2

AskJsus2 Forum Apprentice

I thought I could post in Player Feedback but found out we can't. So....

I can now have Llama stables *BUT* they require the fruit of Sweet Chestnut trees. In my view, if a common stable is available, the farmer should be able to make food for it and NOT have to buy the fruit nor the Llama feed at the market.