Feedback Farmerama - Game and Features

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by teddy.bear, Aug 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

valid points...but it wont happen, events and new features can generate income, income funds the game makers , without any income into the coffers....there will be no game.:)

sanddollar15 and farmerumf like this.
  2. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I would like to once again express my thanks for the Halloween calendar, and the month long MM! Daily goodies are always fun, and this one is spookily pretty, and everyone loves longer access to our spooky fields! I remember when MM was held on the main field, and was 24 hours only... much more fun now! Even though there are occasional hiccups in the game and in the decisions that are made (changing the alpenrose benefits, for one) in general, I do feel that our feedback gets listened to, implemented when feasible, and overall, gameplay is much more inclusive and pleasant. When I think back to how mystery stables and trees were only available for purchase and never given as gifts; events were not announced ahead of time so there was no time to prep fields; Discount Day wasn't a thing, and PF was much harder to come by; and Gift and Trade was only once or sometimes twice a year! So many improvements in ten years!

3. farmingfreebird

farmingfreebird Exceptional Talent

First wish: I would like to be able to remove quests from the list that I don't want to play. Either by hiding them or actually removing them.

As an example: I don't like the breeding quests, and for now, for as long as I don't want to play them, I'd like to put them in a "hide them for now" place. This game has gotten so complex that it's information overload even going into the list and trying to find something.

Second wish: yellow stables, and xl trees removal possibilities.
    I just don't want to use them, I often don't like them, and I wish I could either hide them, or trade a few of them for something I DO want, as in xxl trees for a few xl trees, and a orange red or pink stable for the yellow ones I want to get rid of.

This does not work in gift and trade.

Nobody wants the yellows
    and even sending them is expensive. I want to get them OUT of my inventory completely.

And thus I prefer a train where I can put in ten yellows, and get 3 reds in return or something.

Or maybe two pinks, or maybe we can CHOOSE like in gift and trade what we need in return. Of course a balance needs to be found, but I despise the yellows and xl's as severe clutter in my game inventory.

Yellows may be nice for beginners, but I found myself gifting orange to beginners as yellows are a little meh to begin with and even the oranges are becoming clutter for me now. -- am I alone in that? --

To me, the Farmexpress train does not work for this. It's too limited. I always need to get rid of the more expensive things to even reach the wanted reward, while my goal would be to get rid of xl's and yellows.

So, a better train/get this or that off my farm system? Or perhaps a hide it button too.

And a better way to hide quests you'd like to not see for a while. (maybe in the settings, being able to turn on "hide/unhide this/these quest(s)"

Last edited: Nov 27, 2023
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

One suggestion, Farmingfreebird, for your first wish, make everything a favourite FSQ EXCEPT those you want to hide. That way, you just press the "Favourites" button and you get all the quests you are interested in. ;)

5. farmingfreebird

I know! and I have. It is useful, but it's still too much in my opinion, I find it hard, there are SO many quests.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  6. illy1996

So true, Farmingfreebird. I have been working on them for such a long time, I have reached the point that, excepting new additions (which I try to complete asap), I only have ones requiring breeding animals (17 of them remaining and counting)! :wuerg:

sanddollar15 and farmingfreebird like this.
  7. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I completely agree about XL trees and yellow stables. I detest them!!!o_O I really wish after reaching level 200, they would not be rewarded on wheel, or events. I currently have over 1000 yellow cow dairies....ugh!>:( I don't even like to spin the wheel for fear of receiving more of them. I also do not use XL trees EVER!!! I was putting them on the train....but then realized there wasn't a mystery tree I needed. :eek:
    If you(BP) want high level, longtime playing and paying customers to continue to enjoy playing this game give us some better challenges and rewards. It takes forever to level up now on main farm(i am currently 249).
    Baha is another story....no motivation when you reach 800. I don't do any quests with TEP as a reward.

8. farmingfreebird

So many xl pine trees I keep winning on the wheel... same with lots of yellow stables. Agreed, the occasional pink is in there too, but... just...NO to the xl's completely, and as far as I'm concerned the orange stable should be the lowerst, and fasing out the yellows would be awesome.
    And of course more challenging levels at the highest levels. I'm 219 on main and 400 something on the baha, so.. I got some time for the rest.
    And I have like a billion quests to do, as I never do them, due to event overload. Event, fill barn, event, fill barn, event, fill barn. There's little space in time for more.

memere13 and 007Farming like this.
  9. illy1996

I totally agree about XLs and Yellows being useless and also, for me, there are way too many crafting items - a bit selfish I suppose as a lot of new players might find these useful but for me they are a non-win.-.-

What I did see the other day and thought that I imagined it, except I saw it on another day and on one of my other farms: an Emperor Scorpion - on the Normal Wheel! :inlove:

I would love to see more breeding animals and especially higher level breeding animals on the Farm Wheel especially the Party Spins. :music:

10. Nordais

Nordais Forum Veteran

Those yellow & XL upgrades become great dumping material once Edelweiss Valley is opened to make green water to craft alpine trees and crops.

Both wheels give out more breeding animals than before and now I do see orange/red manufactory upgrades appear on the wheel a bit more (I'm level 243). But i do agree that the prizes given by the wheels should be revised: a better ramdomness for XXL upgrades of the main land trees (no more XXL pine, walnut and maple!) and maybe raise the EP/TEP multipliers and stop with turtoise upgrades! Same with the main land wonder stables & trees, between 25-30% of my wonder trees turn into XXL maple and half my wonder stable turns into orange beaver or tortoise - bleach!!!

11. Juniorama

Juniorama Someday Author

I also agree with the yellow & XL upgrades.

Also I would LOVE to see a SPIN-ALL button on the farm wheel. I get at least 50 spins a day after I do the crates and it is sooo time consuming. It would be awesome to just be able to get them all done in one spin and save so much time!!

Thanks so much!

12. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

I have 135k herbal elixir, 114k mandrake, 113k floral wire, 104k sugar and 100k salt. Please remove these from the party wheel along with xl tree upgrades, yellow stall upgrades and Turbo Mulch. I am also not fond of most finished crafting trade products. (CAC being a notable exception to this.) I won't complain about the basic wheel spins. I'm not fond of these things but since we get so many free spins, I'll live with these things there.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  13. Nordais

Nordais Forum Veteran

Turbo mulch I use every day on many different trees that I keep out! The only FSQs that I'm done with are all the tree fruits ones and Moonlight Mania. I adore turbo Mulch! :inlove:

14. BlackCaviar

Except for my oldest account, I rarely log on more than twice per day. Because of this, Turbo Mulch is useless to me. I'm not saying take them off the basic wheel, just the party wheel where I don't consider them worth the party spin. (If I could, I'd give you the one Jumbo tree I own. It's a Turbo Mulch tree and it doesn't give enough to be worth setting it out because it takes up a 2x2 space.)

Nordais likes this.
  15. farmingfreebird

I would love for the jumbo trees to be tradable. I have too many of them, from the early beginnings of the game, and having 30 jumbo trees does help if you can't buy supergrow and suzy, but it's also ineffective as they indeed take up too much space and you can't put them in the arboretum.

Edit to add:
    I didn't know that the yellows and xl's become good dumping material in the ehm..whatsitcalled... alpine?
    Anyway, that gives me hope I might get rid of them yet! Thanks for that comment Nordais!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2023
    Nordais likes this.
  16. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Thank you for the Christmas advent calendar. As always, it is fun to receive random gifts! Also the cloud row, waiting for us in the clouds, is exceptionally pretty. Also please know that while there are many players who only ever whinge and grumble and complain, there are many more of us long term players who appreciate the efforts that you make and understand the challenges in operating a platform of this size. Thank you for ten years of something that has gone way past a game for me, and is now a habit :)

Edit to avoid double posting: the new San Gigantica offers us a chance for the Rainbow Trout again! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2023
  17. farmingfreebird

The Farm Express:
    I dislike the train, because it's useless to actually get rid of what you want to get rid of or exchange.

I mean... 40 and 60 value for stables?! That gets me nowhere if I want to get rid of yellows.
    I don't even have higher value things on many of my farms, just endless yellows, and this... just does not work, I can't even GET to a thousand value!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2023
    Brookeham and sanddollar15 like this.
  18. farmingfreebird

I found another thing I'd like to request for the game.
    A second diamond buff slot during moonlight. And perhaps even only suited TO moonlight buffs.

I NEVER choose to use the moonlight diamond buffs, because ALL other fields suffer if it has to replace Cac, for instance, and if moonlight lasts a while,I will still not sacrifice the diamond slot easily for moonlight buffs.

So they kinda pile up.

I know we probably won't get our first Christmas Wish, (a permanent second diamond slot) but perhaps Santa might consider the temporary moonlight one that appears together with Moonlight?
    I think all the farm kids would be elated :inlove::D;)

19. BlackCaviar

The new censorship of the IGMs leaves a lot to be desired. I sent a message to a neighbor (on my oldest farm) to thank her for the Master Keys I was gifted by her purchase during the current sale and the word Master was replaced with ******. This is a GAME term. If you censor it in IGMs, you should take it out of the game completely. If someone is sending an IGM with derogatory terms, it should be reported to support by the receiver. This automatic censorship program has gone too far. (Just FYI, I used to know a person that had the name "Gay".)

20. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I also agree that Censorship of personal in games messages is wrong! And although I keep getting told that this is a family oriented game, which I totally agree, and that swear words/bad language is being "Censored". I don't believe ANY word I have used here is a "Swear or Bad Language! The problem I have is, that I told a neighbor in an "In Game Message" to check something in "General Issues" and "General" was censored, another neighbor suffered a loss in their family, I said "Oh my God" I am soo sorry for your loss "God" was censored, I told another neighbor I would be back to harvest crops as my friend Gay ( my friends name NOT a political comment or opinion!) was stopping by and we were going shopping. Yes, the word "Gay" was censored! I find it offensive that 1st my personal ONE on ONE conversations are being censored and 2nd that the words are randomly being picked just because the "Censor" apparently does not like them! Well the message was NOT sent to the Censor, but to friends and neighbors on my farm not here on the public forum!