Farmerama Main & Artisan's Village List 2021

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by squigglegiggle, Jan 3, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

Level 217.....a Happy Horticulturist!:music:

2. tlcsquared

tlcsquared Padavan

level 202 a Creature Comforter

Bakery: 3
    Confectionery: 5
    Florist: 2
    Spa: 2

3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Level 240:D

4. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Level 242 :music:

5. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

was a country contractor.

6. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I'm up to level 130 and am a "Minstrel of the Brook". I'm in the USA.

7. ç.çiftçi

8. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Level 227 I am also a "Fruity Farmer"!!:music::pxDxD Congrats to everyone who has leveled up!

9. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I'm up to level 140 as of today! I'm a "Hoof Filer" now. :)

10. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Today I reached level 145 and am an "Alpine Dairyman". A couple of well-timed EP buffs and the gifted Thanks For The Help from BP ware a really big help. :D

11. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

o_Ops forgot to report...... level 243

12. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

234 "Clever cowpoke"

13. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Well, we've made it to the end of another year!

Thank you all for your participation in the thread this year, and congratulations on all your fantastic progress through the game. I really enjoyed tracking your progress in the thread across the year. A learning curve, for sure - I haven't run a thread like this before. It wasn't as popular as the Baha one, perhaps because levelling up is harder on the main farm, or perhaps because I didn't do regular posted updates (just edited the original post). Something to think about!

Unfortunately I won't be taking on the role in 2022 - I'll leave that to someone else. A few reasons. Mainly, I am taking on a new venture which will take up the vast majority of my time. Consequently, I'm trying to balance my time and prioritise that which is most important - my real life!

I'm also going to be taking a major step back from the forum in 2022. I enjoy the game in spite of how much I may abhor BP - it is meditative for me. Unfortunately, I don't think the forum serves me any longer. Recently I have become very uncomfortable by the realisation that some believe they have a relationship with me when they do not. Though I don't consider it to be an actual threat to my safety, it has also opened my eyes to the fact that some can become far too attached and I am simply not comfortable with that. This has never happened to me in 12 years of playing Farmerama and whilst I'm saddened that it has happened, I'm glad it has occurred now when I am an adult, and not when I was a vulnerable child. I don't need such a boundary violation in my life and I don't intend to remain in a situation where such one-sided fixation can be facilitated, so I think it is in my best interests to step away from the forum moving forward.

I hope you all have a wonderful 2022. The last two years have certainly had their challenges and personally, I can't say I'm sad to see the end of 2021. Hopefully this new year brings improvement, stability, and a much needed return to some semblance of normality. All the best in your farming and RL endeavours in this coming year, and thank you for a wonderful year of updates - as well as a wonderful 11 years of (mostly) positive forum interactions.

Take care :)

14. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

You were very generous to me in my first few G&T's, and helped teach me a few tricks. I thank you for all you've done for us players, and hope your new venture works out well for you.

15. ç.çiftçi

16. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Level 228, I am a "Farm Quack!"o_O Congrats to all who have leveled up! Thanks squigglegiggle and good luck with whatever path you choose!

17. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

Level 235 :)

18. Greek-Guy

Greek-Guy Forum Connoisseur

Hey guys! The owner of this list, squigglegiggle, announced (s)he won't continue updating it in 2022. Should we open a new thread with a new supervisor? It's a shame to let the list die of inactivity.

I don't know if we have to take permission from the moderators or simply do it on our own. Does anybody want to undertake a new list/thread? Personally, I don't think I am suitable for this responsibility.

rivak and Bisquitte like this.
  19. CliffFarmer1

CliffFarmer1 Someday Author

At Main Farm level 83 The Peacemaker,thanks to all who have helped,much appreaciated,Cliff

20. ç.çiftçi

It is a pity that it is no longer updated.
    My level is 229 pig master.
    squigglegiggle thanks for everything

farmlily3 and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.