FARMERAMA on Air II

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nordais, Jun 26, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Forum Commissioner

"Some" lucky with Party spins - now already have 18500++ event plants, drops 1055. Going well...

2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I also got very luck with party spins and have 23,5443 event crops (so done there!) and have 1,312 drops so I also think it is going well! Good luck and I hope we can finish up soon!;)

3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Congrats and well done to all who have made such progress in such a short amount of time!

I am hoping the party spin good fortune comes to my farm today so it benefits both events. Puppy paws crossed :)

4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Me too, Pups. I got one yesterday and managed to get the benefit for this event this morning. But I will be using some +100% Plant bonuses to get the crops for the Carnival Queen. :p

I have one Jack and one +100% Overall Bonus but I don't think either of these events warrants them or (hopefully) needs them. I will save them for a rainy day! :music:

5. What do you use to get more drops?

Nala777 likes this.
  6. sanddollar15

I have finished this event and have the CR up and running! Now to focus on the Carnival Queen!:music:

Nala777, BellaMary69 and Nordais like this.
  7. illy1996

Well done, dear neighbour. I am hoping to finish this one early but I have a way to go yet! :p
    About halfway on both crops and drops. :music:

8. sanddollar15

Fingers crossed! You know you can do it!!;)
    Reminder to put your curtains on the Alchemists hut and Harvest your crates to get the fishing lures every 23 hours!:p

9. puppiesnponies

I have been gone for the last 24 hours with Dad at the hospital. I am good on crops due to a farmwheel bonus, overall revenue bonus and plant bonus, but it is now drops that may be an issue. Too tired to think or strategize so will just do what I can.

Well done to those finished :)

10. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Ambassador

Eleven hours and 45 mins...!
    and just now I sold 1000 poo at 10,000.oo each!
    :music:Hi-Ho! Hi-Ho! it's following chooks, we go!:music:

11. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

SL's farm finished this event completely last night. This farm and PM23's are still slogging along. Poo prices are through the roof, but that will end when the carnival queen finishes her run.

12. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I am now back from my Holiday trip to Yorkshire, this morning poo was selling for 15,000 each in my market i was too busy travelling home;)

Guess what I won 2 Party Tickets on Farmerama Wheel I cannot believe my luck I won 2 Gourmet Chefs, Also using normal farm wheel spin i won 3rd Gourmet Chef :D:D:D I never been this lucky saved loads of Party Tickets but not often see 100% Harvest or even 200% Harvester, Who knows

Pups.....I am thinking and praying for your DAD

13. puppiesnponies

Thank you for the good thoughts and wishes for my Dad.

I am finally done with the event too, as the morning harvest had enough drops to finish.

I was not so lucky on the wheel as Mooboy...over 50 party ticket spins and did not land on the Gourmet Chef.

I also made a huge error opening crates O Manure. Usually 100 crates gives me approximately 2k in manure and I had planned on selling while prices are up. I accidentally opened 1000 crates which was over 20k of manure, thereby losing close to 17k in manure. Frustrated and not wanting to make any more errors, I have stopped trying to put it up for sale in the market.

Farming while tired does not yield optimal results:sleepy::oops::pxD:cry::wuerg:xD

14. illy1996

Best wishes to you and your Dad, Pups. Thinking of you. :inlove:
    Hope you can catch up on some well needed rest. ;)

I finished this morning and have heaps of drops left. Didn't really struggle with this one but getting the fishing passes so late in the event means less chances in the mini-game, which is worse as I missed two in the previous event. :wuerg:
    Oh well, I may not be able to finish the next event either so ditto the Farm Cup.:p
    Good luck all those still going for it. :)

15. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

PnP - sorry to hear your dad is in the hospital.

All done on all 3 farms that did the event. PM23's finished just now and by the narrowest of margins, but it's done, so will have the first of the fishing CRs up and running soon as I use the tokens (probably in the morning).

16. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Forum Commissioner

Done - long time a go... sorry neirbourghs to NOT send drops... bad me!

17. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I finished this event day before yesterday, Pup Jesus that is lots of wasted manure we all make mistakes from time to time

Farmerama Fact: In all the years playing farmerama price of manure in the markets went through the roof 15,000 CC for 1 Manure in my market Thanks to carnival queen which is our favourite event

The same thing happened to me as Sanddollar15, I got two Carybara as won one from Wonder stables. The odds of winning New rare animal is very slim anyway That why i dont buy wonder stables

Now just one more event with Farm Cup, with one CR Unlocked

I mostly grew event crops without manure as i was curious if it can be done as long i remember to harvest my farm regularly keep Idle time down as much as possible

I do have several Jack O Gifts, 200% Harvesters and 100% Harvesters, Also have many Crate of Buffs left untouched atm I like to use them effectively atm life is busy but seem to be able complete events during event allocated times with normal farming using CAC with water most of the time playing Farmerama is very handy to be able harvest my farm on my travels ;):p:D

18. rivak

rivak Forum Baron

I spent too much real money, but I finished the event! I really, really wanted those token and the Cloud Row and threw sanity to the winds and bought some baskets.

I'll have to take it easy on the next few events, but that's okay. I think I can get a couple of tokens easily enough in the next event and I'll just quit at that point. :)

Nordais and gardengal like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.