Feedback Farmerama Standalone Client

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by shooger.sweet, Dec 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ntuncer4257

ntuncer4257 Forum Apprentice

Browser version does not work ... freezes continue ... fields cannot be planted ... there is always smoke .... when will you fix them ... Client's a terrible version ... Unity is too ... You force us to quit the game. .. 11 years later..we want a version that works like Flash .... find a solution now ...

Laurelei likes this.
  2. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

The problem with the pet playground continues. I can't access the harvester from there and frequently it freezes and a lot of the time some pets I harvested by hand don't look harvested when I go back next time. I don't know what the logic is because it's not necessarily the last clicked pets that didn't register.

The pet playground problem is a regular thing. Today I harvested them by hand, then the game froze and I couldn't access the next field. I rebooted and went ahead and harvested without visiting the pets area again because I couldn't be bothered. Now I checked in and none of the pets appear to have any sign of being harvested. It just doesn't register, and this is not a problem that I can see on any other area.

Please do something about this because the pets area is useless to me now.

Last edited by moderator: May 20, 2021
    ntuncer4257 and Laurelei like this.
  3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Please fix F5 !!!!

Logging in and out multiple times to harvest is time consuming and frustrating.

4. jäniksenpelätti

Absolutely saved my day to notice that the crates stay where you are and don't flip back into the beginning anymore.

Thank you for this fix!

5. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

A Fix? My crates stay in same page, but their amount is 0 in inventory after I open them. Guess how many crates I have tried to open and wondered why nothing happens, before I notice that zero in corner? Zero crates disappear when I change to next page of crates.

The game is very slow, it has been a couple of days and browser warns that web page is slowing down, do I want to stop it or wait. Refreshing and clearing does not help any longer.

jäniksenpelätti likes this.
  6. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

ooh, can we please keep this "bug"? :D It would be very helpful in preventing players from accidentally opening the wrong type of crate and losing hundreds or thousands of free spins and manure when they exceed their respective limits. :cry:

sanddollar15 likes this.
  7. jäniksenpelätti

I liked the zero crates once I had worked out how it had changed because the crates I want to open don't jump from spot to spot. I think there will be fewer crates opened in error this way. Once I emptied thousands of manure crates because I had the mental picture of where it was and then it wasn't there anymore.

if the zero crates were grayed out or something it might help with the futile clicking problem

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
  8. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

All good bugs disappears like ready sign of harvested wonder trees and empty (+)-givers. I loved them, it was easy to see, what new trees you got among all other trees in field or what givers to remove.
    I wish they change name of crate o manure to box or something else. I lost my manure stash in bit heaven some days ago, while I was talking to another person while I was opening crates.

9. _Zebr_

_Zebr_ Someday Author

In the standalone client I have this bug for a month now, nothing's changing.

Plus the thing is freezing every time there is a quest or news update.
    In the seasonal quests (like Colored Egg season) it freezes just by me filling the Farmer's Society orders. The X button on the top right stops working and I have to reload the client again and again.

10. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

It is great to see the manure link back ! I am not sure how to describe it other than
    " Clicking on zero manure on plants high-lights a link to buy manure"
    This saves an awful lot of clicking!

Well done!
    Great Improvement!;)
    This has gone down the toilet.
    I'll bet they don't even realize.....:wuerg:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
    Clashstrummer likes this.
  11. jäniksenpelätti

The client has become more unstable after some recent update. It was better for a while but now it frequently freezes again, often on the map, or while trying to make deliveries in an event window.

A recent upgrade ruined the builder... It doesn't remember your choices anymore. I click "trees", and go to the least amount, pick one type of tree. Then I'm back at "all" and click "trees" again, and go to the least amount, pick another type of tree. Then I'm back at "all" and click "trees" again, and go to the least amount, pick another type of tree.

One would like to think that someday the game developers would learn that the players don't love this sort of thing.

The builder also doesn't sort the decorations correctly if you want to sort them based on EP amount or EP output.

Last edited by moderator: May 20, 2021
    farmerumf and baw815 like this.
  12. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

One would indeed think, but it has been many a year since BP had any care for, understanding of or interest in the satisfaction of their players

Laurelei and farmerumf like this.
  13. jäniksenpelätti

There was an update to the client today and absolutely nothing works now, it's all sunflower icons. Harvester does nothing or does something very very slowly and it's not getting registered, the map just loads and loads and loads, the crates don't get sorted in the correct order, I've had to re-login so many times already and the pet bonuses probably ran out before I managed to harvest the fields.

14. jäniksenpelätti

I saw the announcement that the harvesting issues should be fine now. But they are not. I tried harvesting Bahamarama by hand, nothing shows up as harvested, but I went to another field and came back, and some fields look harvested. I harvest some more, go to another field, come back, and now nothing that I harvested looks harvested anymore and the seed count isn't going up. I'm not getting the sunflower icons but nothing that I do seems to have any lasting effect except the farm wheel updates the ticket counter.

I have now harvested some fields up to five times by hand and nothing's happening, they still look ready to harvest and the seed count stays at 292.
    Not getting the Baha event done at this rate.

I used a harvester coupon and it seems to have done the trick re: harvesting but the sunflower icons are back when I try to seed the fields again , I had to re-log-in to get that done, and then again to harvest another Baha field.

Trees and deco items that are ready to harvest and those that have already been harvested look just the same. The only way to see the change is to re-log-in.

Some fields that are equally ripe look like they got just seeded and some look ripe. Although they all got seeded at the same time.

Please, whatever the update that you did yesterday, undo that because this game is unplayable now. .

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
    teeceebeemee and sapu73 like this.
  15. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

[​IMG]
    Standalone reaches new low...
    Next, we will have to snail-mail our plantings...
    or maybe... courier pigeon?!?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
    teeceebeemee likes this.
  16. jäniksenpelätti

I haven't done Renzo for a while because the games seemed to work in a bit of an iffy way, the mouse control was lagging and I wasn't getting good results. Today I did some balloon shooting and the mouse issue seems to be gone which I'm happy for. I was able to match my high score several times in a row.

But then there are some games in which it is impossible to get a high score because the game just takes forever to give me anything to shoot at. In the high score games the screen gets filled with golden balloons and in the others they come one by one and you wait for the next balloon but it's a black one and the next one is also black and the next one is golden but it's mostly behind the black ones so you can't hit it, and even if you get every golden balloon there's just not enough of them to get a good score.

Is it a bug or a feature? Supposed to work like this?

17. jäniksenpelätti

On the client I could only get to the main field from the map, and hand harvesting doesn't work. The fields don't react to the mouse.

18. jäniksenpelätti

I have noticed that if the Client is the active top window my screensaver on Windows 10 stops working. If the Client is open but in the background it works normally. But if the Client was the last thing I did on the laptop the screen will stay on all night and all day and will not ask me for the pin code to unlock the screen.