Fathers' Day

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by istanboy, Jun 16, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. istanboy

istanboy Forum Inhabitant

16th June 2024 - Fathers' Day

Normally a special gift is rewarded on such days.
    Mothers' Day is certainly celebrated and rewarded on Farmerama, but nothing today for all the fathers past and present :-(

2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I was wondering the same thing istanboy! I want to wish all the Fathers past and present and all the Men who fill in as Dads a
    Happy Fathers Day!:inlove:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2024
  3. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Forum Overlooker

We have Father's Day on second Sunday of November here in Finland.

asta.neiti, SONER1111 and BellaMary69 like this.
  4. Nordais

Nordais Count Count

There's never been a Father's Day special gift/code since I started playing almost 7 years ago... Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there playing this game.

5. istanboy

Mother's day is also celebrated in the UK on a different date to the rest of the world, but on the most international date, at least it's celebrated here.

6. istanboy

That's very sad. I miss my dad just as much as I miss my mum :-(

7. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I am father, I dont feel important nor appreciated, I have two sons different mothers my son nearly forgotten fathers day, i not seen my 2nd son for 18 years such as life is cruel

Many fathers like me feel less important or unimportant as no fathers day gift:cry::cry: