few game ideas

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by jesterruler1, Oct 25, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jesterruler1

jesterruler1 Active Author

I have a few ideas for the game
    First one is to give us something in the farm coin shop on the ep items saying last change.
    We have some ep items again in the coin shop again and last time we had some ep items they just disappeared without warning us and other thins will say last chance. I know I would like to know when these items are getting ready to go away and not just disappear like last time.

Another thing I wouldn't mind seeing is a 3rd moonlight filed I know last time I mention it some people was like no it was hard enough to get the second one, but hey we are getting more and more content on moonlight fields we are going to need it. As well as another ep field all the other fields has 3 farm fields and 2 ep item fields I think moonlight should to.

Third thing is should get the movie thing to work to but I know that ya'll said if it breaks that ya'll wont fix it. I know I'm not the only one who is having issues with that.

Fourth thing that is on my mind is something to do with all the extra golden bananas and stars. Like a store or something that we can buy stuff with our extra bananas and stars I know we got plants, trees, and animals and stuff to unlock from tree of wisdom for those who have extra bananas and stars or for those who just want to use them for something else would like to use them for something instead of just waiting seems like months till the next content comes out to buy with the extras and still have extra left

Thank you for listening to me I really love the game still and play everyday

SONER1111, xiop, upa70 and 1 other person like this.
  2. jesterruler1

jesterruler1 Active Author

I want to apologize in advance it posted this post twice not sure how it happened I didn't do it on purpose I promise it was a glitch that but this is the post i wanted up and i really am sorry that it glitched like that

3. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I have removed the duplicate thread. Sometimes glitches happen. :)

SONER1111 likes this.