FHO calculator?

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Mir85-, Aug 30, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Are you interested?

1. Would definitely use it!

55.0%
  2. Would try it

30.0%
  3. Have my own system

5.0%
  4. Not interested in FHOs!

10.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I have made a Farm House Order calculator to help decide which FHO's are worth filling. It works like this:
    • First you need to put typical market prices of crops/animals etc. in a spreadsheet.
    • When you use the calculator you type in what the customer wants and what (s)he is willing to pay.
    • Then the calculator shows how much CC per EP it costs to fill this order.
    You can also compare to the CC/EP rate for artisan products giving EP or BEP.

[​IMG]

I might make a website (depending on the response and my time), put the program there and try to get approval to post the link on the forum. However I have never made a website before, and I am not sure how hard it will be to make the program run satisfactorily on one. So this will take a while if I decide to do it. So my question is: Are you interested in using something like this?

Edit: Just made it more readable

Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
    snobunny333 and Gery like this.
  2. Gery

Gery Advanced

Fantastic idea!!! I support it :) Go for it! :D

3. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

hey neighbor! great idea! I would definitely use it [​IMG]

4. heidels

heidels Active Author

I actually stopped filling them because I just didn't want to have to calculate/decide if they were worth it every time. Fantastic idea, I would use it! :)

5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Mir - I salute all your efforts and hard work. Yes, this would be a valuable tool for players. Thanks for doing so much!

6. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Mir - I basically guesstimate my FHO's...so a calculator would be a Huge improvement....and extremely useful!!! Fabuloso idea!

7. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

Love your idea but I wish there was a calculator that showed you the best Animal to use/sacrifice for the Farming Contest part of the LL Rune. We had a discussion started on the old forum but I haven't seen those farmers yet. Would anyone have such a calculator ?

8. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

Go ahead and publish it on a website. Love it...

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

9. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Banjo - I have the info you seek but do not know how to publish it here. If someone will tell me, I will post it....

I created a new thread that shows this info: Animal Donation

Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
    Banjoman likes this.
  10. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

I would be interested in this and any others you might do. Thank you!!

11. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

I've read that post and have it bookmarked. Thank you for all your hard work PnP !!!

12. marlenef24

marlenef24 Forum Expert

Love it and I will use it. Good-on ya

13. muscaricat

muscaricat Forum Pro

Go ahead please if you have the time - a really useful tool ! :):)

14. Frycio71

Frycio71 Someday Author

Go ahead please, will use it :)

15. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I would use it, I think it's a brilliant idea. Thank you for the time to do it. :)

B

16. msmeow

msmeow Junior Expert

Oh yes, I also just do rough estimates and I know I am way off (a lot sometimes especially when eager for those Bananas at my stage on Baha. You are kind to offer this helpful tool.Go for it Mir at a pace that suits you!
    Three cheers for Mir :music:

17. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Thank you for your support everyone [​IMG]

I will look into what it will take to make a website. But I am really undecided on what to do right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.