Fiji purchase

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by DiHyBr, Jan 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiHyBr

DiHyBr Forum Greenhorn

Hello,

Yesterday I purchased 4 of the fiji wonder stable trees and when i went to plant them they were not in my tab. Thinking that maybe I clicked cancelled by mistake when they confirm the purchase, I went back and purchased 4 more. Those appeared in the tab but my barnyard bills went down by 40 bills so I am still missing the original purchase of 4 trees. I have done the search function (by Fiji and wonder trees) but still do not see them. This is both in Unity and the stand alone.

DiHyBr

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello DiHyBr,

I have moved your post to your own thread so as to not hijack another player's post.

You purchased two lots of 4 Main seedlings. 4 are placed on Magical Glade and 4 are in still in your tree inventory.
    You purchased three lots of 4 Baha seedlings. 8 have been harvested and 4 are placed on Crystal Falls.

Can I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.